Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Joachim - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 5100 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2022, 01:31:19 AM »

Joachim was always busier than Fred, but the Danish media outlets didn't choose to report on his patronages back home. He attended his events with expertise and respect for the organizers at all times. Fred, in contrast, more often than not looks like he rolled drunk out of bed at most happenings.

All the posts here are updates from his military organization, nothing or very little publicized by the DRF or Danish media.

That makes me sad that his work in his home country wasn't publicized more.  Thank you for hunting down these updates for us!   Champagne Star
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2022, 01:29:53 AM »

May 8
Joachim, as Brigadier General, participated in the commemoration of the victory over Nazi Germany in Paris

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2022, 01:35:01 AM »

May 11
Joachim participated in a leadership course for high-ranking officers in Paris.
Former French Prime-minister Cazeneuve and General Lecointre, former French CHOD, also attended a round table to discuss several geopolitical challenges and exchange views. Marie accompanied Joachim to the meeting.

The course ended at the Embassy where the dean handed Defence attaché, BG Prince Joachim, a token of appreciation.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2022, 02:39:00 AM »

May 23
Joachim visits the French Regiment 8
He was invited to the French regiment 8. RMAT VIP DAY for the evaluation of the Danish Forward Repair System NATO M/18 developed by Glaucus. The regiment commander, Colonel Allfort welcomed the Danish delegation.

He looks very good in uniform.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2022, 08:24:50 PM »

June 3
Joachim takes Athena to work
At an atmospheric event last night at the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, His Royal Highness Prince Joachim, as Denmark's defense attaché, watched His Excellency France's President Emmanuel Macron rekindle the flame at the tomb of the unknown soldier.

The ceremony took place on the occasion of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of Britain's 70th Government Anniversary, which is being celebrated in large parts of British society these days. Also present at parts of the evening's event was Her Highness, Princess Athena.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2022, 08:33:54 PM »

I love seeing Athena on events!  I'm a little confused as to what the lighting of the tomb of the unknown soldier has to do with the Queen's jubilee?  Unless it's for an unknown British soldier who died in one of the world wars?  Or is it part of the beacons, but I thought those were just in commonwealth countries?  Why is this so hard for me to understand??  Crazy
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2022, 08:37:26 PM »

I love seeing Athena on events!  I'm a little confused as to what the lighting of the tomb of the unknown soldier has to do with the Queen's jubilee?  Unless it's for an unknown British soldier who died in one of the world wars?  Or is it part of the beacons, but I thought those were just in commonwealth countries?  Why is this so hard for me to understand??  Crazy

I think that "unknown" soldiers are all those unidentified from WWII, also British soldiers that died on French soil.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2022, 08:38:58 PM »

Thank you PeDe!  Star
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2022, 10:36:01 PM »

Adorable picture of J&A 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2022, 05:55:37 AM »

June 6
Joachim participates in D-Day celebrations
Joachim attended the D-Day ceremonies in Normandy. At the Danish war sailor monument, he commemorated the Danish fallen who participated in Operation OVERLORD. He also participated in the American Lone Sailor and the large international ceremony.

VIDEO HERE

« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 06:01:28 AM by PeDe » Logged

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2022, 09:44:13 AM »

Sweet that picture of Athena and Joachim!
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2022, 10:13:37 AM »

Many of the dead were Australian -villers bretonneux is a memorial site - over 10,000 Australians died in France at that time. This was WW1 ... so as she is still Queen of Australia that might be part of the connection
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2022, 04:03:23 PM »

Many of the dead were Australian -villers bretonneux is a memorial site - over 10,000 Australians died in France at that time. This was WW1 ... so as she is still Queen of Australia that might be part of the connection

That also make sense, thanks!   Smiley
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2022, 07:39:01 PM »

June 7
Joachim's birthday
He turns 53 today. Cheers to a great husband, great father, and a fantastic DRF representative. Hope he has a wonderful day  Champagne

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2022, 03:44:34 AM »

June 13
Joachim opened the Danish Pavilion
Joachim opened the Danish Pavilion Eurosatory, the international land and air Defence and Security exhibition in Paris. Regarded as the world’s largest trade show and exhibition. It was a pleasure meeting the more than 30 Danish exhibitors.

The international reference for land and air-land Defence and Security exhibition, Eurosatory is a biennial event taking place every even year in the Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte, near Paris, France. Save the date for the next edition taking place from 13 to 17 June 2022.

Eurosatory is a key meeting place. It brings together exhibitors, visitors, and journalists from all around the world. International high-level delegations come to the event from all over the world.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 03:53:42 AM by PeDe » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: