Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NATO Summit. Madrid, June 27th to 30th, 2022.  (Read 8447 times)
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« on: June 23, 2022, 07:38:24 PM »

General Programme

https://www.nato.int/cps/.../natohq/events_196720.htm

The agenda of the Royal House will be published tomorrow. The fully confirmed event is the dinner that King Felipe and Queen Letizia will offer to the delegations on June 28 at the Royal Palace.

According to several press reports, Queen Letizia and the First Lady of the United States will participate in several joint activities on Monday the 27th. Queen Letizia is also scheduled to participate in activities on the program for accompanying persons on the 29th and 30th.

On June 28, King Felipe and the NATO Secretary General will participate in a forum organized by Elcano Royal Institute. King Felipe will receive the President of the United States and they will have a meeting at the Royal Palace.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 06:16:27 PM »

King Felipe

Audience with Josep Borrell Fontelles, High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and Vice President of the European Commission
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Queen Letizia

Meeting with Her Excellency the First Lady of the United States of America, Dr. Jill Biden
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Visit to the Headquarters of the Spanish Association Against Cancer (AECC), accompanied by Her Excellency the First Lady of the United States of America, Dr. Jill Biden
Headquarters of the AECC. Madrid

King Felipe

Official Welcome to His Excellency the President of the United States of America, Mr. Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
Torrejon Air Base. Torrejon de Ardoz (Madrid)

NATO Public Forum seminar, an act of public diplomacy co-organized by the Elcano Royal Institute
IFEMA-Madrid

Meeting with His Excellency the President of the United States of America, Mr. Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
Royal Palace of Madrid

Meeting with His Excellency the Secretary General of NATO, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg
Royal Palace of Madrid

Queen Letizia

Visit to the Center for Attention, Reception and Referral of Ukrainian refugees, accompanied by Her Excellency the First Lady of the United States of America, Dr. Jill Biden

King Felipe and Queen Letizia

Dinner offered by Their Majesties the King and Queen to the delegations of Heads of State and Government attending the NATO Summit
Royal Palace of Madrid

King Felipe

Audience with Mrs. Ursula Von Der Leyen, President of the European Commission
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Meeting with His Excellency the President of the Republic of Korea, Yoon Suk Yeol
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Meeting with His Excellency the President of the Republic of Finland, Sauli Vinm Niinist
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Queen Letizia

Visit to the Royal Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso with the companions of the participants in the NATO Summit
Royal Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso. Royal Site of San Ildefonso (Segovia)

Visit to the Royal Glass Factory of La Granja with the companions of the participants in the NATO Summit
Royal Glass Factory of La Granja. Royal Site of San Ildefonso (Segovia)

Visit to the Queen Sofa National Art Center Museum with the companions of the participants in the NATO Summit
Queen Sofa National Art Center Museum. Madrid

King Felipe

Audience with Mr. Charles Michel, President of the European Council
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Audience with Admiral Rob Bauer, Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Queen Letizia

Visit to the Royal Theater with the companions of the participants in the NATO Summit
Royal Theater of Madrid
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 06:24:42 PM by lula » Logged
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 12:43:16 PM »

Queen Letizia

Meeting with Her Excellency the First Lady of the United States of America, Dr. Jill Biden
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Visit to the Headquarters of the Spanish Association Against Cancer (AECC), accompanied by Her Excellency the First Lady of the United States of America, Dr. Jill Biden

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 01:47:26 PM »

Queen Letizia and First Lady Jill Biden Visit Cancer Association In Madrid

https://www.gettyimages.e...west&events=775830645

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=15361

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 03:35:16 PM »

Audience with Josep Borrell Fontelles, High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and Vice President of the European Commission
Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=15367

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 07:25:51 PM »

I like leti's dress, but hopefully not everyday back and white.
Surprise to see the face mask again.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2022, 07:39:06 PM »

I too like the dress. I think the masks are because cancer patients are extremely vulnerable to illness, their immune systems are weakened by the chemotherapy. It's nice that masks are becoming less of a necessity, I find it very encouraging.
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2022, 07:59:54 PM »

Queen Letizia

Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

This is a sitting room inside Letizia' personal office in Zarzuela. Lula may need to correct me but I think it's the first time we're seeing it, what we usually see is a conference room.

This prior meeting with Jill Biden comes after the American delegation asked for It since she wanted to meet Letizia in person. After the visit to the Spanish Association Against Cancer Letizia confirmed It was their first in-person meeting and that Jill Biden is very intelligent and charming.

periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2022, 08:02:10 PM »

There is talk in another thread about Mary's anti-bullying campaign being in direct contravention to her decision to send her son to a posh school where bullying is accepted. That is not leadership or royal behavior. So I like it when I see two women in public positions take the required precautions to where masks at a cancer clinic. This is what compassionate leadership is like. Not taking chances and modeling correct behavior. They both look really nice and that looks like the world's best sun porch.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2022, 08:06:23 PM »

In Spain, the mask is still mandatory in health centers or patient care centers.

The dress is a design by the Spanish Jos Hidalgo, and has been designed for the Queen from the design of one of his flamenco dresses.

https://www.instagram.com/josehidalgomoda/

Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2022, 08:17:13 PM »

Polka dots always make me happy. Tongue

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome Paris - paraphrased)
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2022, 09:36:25 PM »

The preparations for the dinner that the King and Queen will offer tomorrow for the NATO summit

http://twitter.com/Patrim...tatus/1541390761740177409
http://www.instagram.com/p/CfTziVyDGV2/
http://www.instagram.com/p/CfUZ8FIDOnv/
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2022, 10:04:57 PM »

Not so surprising. I always wear an FFP2 mask ,even outdoors,and don't take risks, but I tested positive for the first time yesterday.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2022, 10:20:17 PM »

Not so surprising. I always wear an FFP2 mask ,even outdoors,and don't take risks, but I tested positive for the first time yesterday.

Hope it's a very mild case, Lord Gin!  Sorry to hear this.
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2022, 10:45:17 PM »

I hope you will have mild symptoms, Lord Gin!

I still wear a mask in shops and on public transport. It has 2 added benefits for the strange Galway weather - it helps with hayfever, and protects against the very strong and cold Atlantic wind (we can have both conditions, and more, on any day).

Letizia's dress is very pretty. Dr. Biden's suit I also like.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: