Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer Holidays 2022  (Read 16446 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2022, 12:33:55 AM »

Leti's looking skeletal again. Maybe it's the lighting/flash. But I do like the dress, even though it almost overpowers her.

QS looks like she just ran over in her nicest clean clothes in the suitcase.

Felipe is immaculate as usual.

Skeletal? Come on. I thought we don't do body shaming on RD? If it is ok to call one woman skeletal, it must also be ok to call another woman fat.

She does look troublingly thin. Women are encouraged to be unhealthily thin and Leti is naturally slender but there is a “bones sticking out” threshold she looks close to. Especially as the camera does put weight on in photos.
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2022, 04:20:39 AM »

Leti's looking skeletal again. Maybe it's the lighting/flash. But I do like the dress, even though it almost overpowers her.

Felipe is overdressed. Leti and QS are dressed for a summer island soiree - as are many of the guests. It would've been a good opportunity for Felipe to "lighten up". A lighter-colored, linen suit perhaps?

While this Mallorca trip is billed as a summer holiday, it's really still a work trip for the family. But the setting is a Mediterranean island in the summer.
I think it's an opportunity to loosen up their style and have some fun with fashion.

I think Leti's outfit does that though I don't like it at all. Love floral maxi dresses - just not the one she's wearing. The print is too bold and it would probably work better in daylight. I'll give her credit for wearing a Spanish brand, though. And she is single handedly advertising espadrilles! I don't like the one she's wearing either.
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2022, 05:55:06 AM »

Skeletal? Come on. I thought we don't do body shaming on RD? If it is ok to call one woman skeletal, it must also be ok to call another woman fat.

She does look troublingly thin. Women are encouraged to be unhealthily thin and Leti is naturally slender but there is a “bones sticking out” threshold she looks close to. Especially as the camera does put weight on in photos.

I have said before - I have a friend who is the exact same build as Leti - thin, muscular and bony. She is perfectly healthy, doesn't over exercise and eats like a horse.

You cannot judge anyone's health based on their body size or shape. I would be troubled if she looked unwell - which she doesn't.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2022, 06:10:09 AM »

Some people are just naturally skinny. Being told to eat a sandwich is just as hurtful as being told to eat a salad.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2022, 06:42:02 AM »

She has a small frame. Some clothes makes her thiner than the others, but she has been like this last 18 years, I doubt she is unhealthy.
Anyway I hope summer to be over soon for Leti. This excessive fake tan and espadrilles (too chunky for petite her) looked awful on her.
Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2022, 08:10:04 AM »

I dont think she looks troubling thin, she looks fit and healthy and in the same weight she's been for years now.  Years ago Letizia said in an interview that she was very bony at the top while had plenty of "cushion" at the bottom. Meaning she has a body with the tendency to put weight on hips and bum while the top remains bony.

Letizia not only takes nutrition importantly but also fitness.  She's done a lot of work with trainers to have the arms definition she has today when her arms were always stick thin.  She's naturally slim, as the rest of her sisters are/were, follows a healthy diet and works hard to be fit.

Let's not shame her because our own body types ideals are not hers.

Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2022, 08:51:45 AM »

One more thing on this issue.....

Felipe has lost a lot of weight in the last few years but unlike Letizia, he doesn't look fit.  At least, it doesn't to me in the pictures I'm seeing.

Being slim thru diet is one thing, being fit with a daily exercise routine is way healthier.

Funny how no one comments of royal males' weight.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 08:58:42 AM by Isabel » Logged
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2022, 11:48:28 AM »

There are lots of comments and discussions about Gui.
Nappyolean

Warned
Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2022, 01:22:39 PM »

I think Leti looks amazing. I also think it’s a real tan. I mean, she is in Spain in the summer, kids out of school, I bet they are at the pool quite a bit.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2022, 03:21:12 PM »

One more thing on this issue.....

Felipe has lost a lot of weight in the last few years but unlike Letizia, he doesn't look fit.  At least, it doesn't to me in the pictures I'm seeing.

Being slim thru diet is one thing, being fit with a daily exercise routine is way healthier.

Funny how no one comments of royal males' weight.

You are not the only one who has noted Felipe's weight loss.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2022, 06:14:12 PM »

Too much grease. Hair is too severe. The dress is too big or just too weird at the shoulders, but cute otherwise, and the shoes are fugly. Just too much of everything here.   Secret
 As far as her weight, she’s naturally thin, as are others frequently weight shamed. She’s fine. They’re fine too. I think she works out a lot. Others are sporty and get their exercise that way.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 06:19:55 PM by Aubiette » Logged
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2022, 06:32:36 PM »

As far as her weight, she’s naturally thin, as are others frequently weight shamed. She’s fine. They’re fine too.

They’re royal but they’re still human and I am confident that there are some who struggle heavily with body issues and their weight being discussed in the media is so damaging. Look at Victoria from Sweden. To say a dismissive “they’re fine” glosses over the serious issues.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2022, 06:58:00 PM »

As far as her weight, she’s naturally thin, as are others frequently weight shamed. She’s fine. They’re fine too.

They’re royal but they’re still human and I am confident that there are some who struggle heavily with body issues and their weight being discussed in the media is so damaging. Look at Victoria from Sweden. To say a dismissive “they’re fine” glosses over the serious issues.

Well I was referring to Royal ladies on here such as Kate and Mary and trying not to go OT, not the world population in general.  So yes. I think they’re fine in regards to their physical health. Of course there’s pressure to always look good, but I was referring to physical health.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 07:13:27 PM by Aubiette » Logged
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2022, 07:17:15 PM »

I understand now what you meant. Sorry about that!

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2022, 07:24:10 PM »

40th Copa del Rey MAPFRE - August 5

https://www.gettyimages.e...best&events=775822507

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: