Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gloucester Family - NEWS  (Read 165237 times)
Celia

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: July 09, 2024, 01:35:58 AM »

two questions.

1. where or from whom did the dutchess get all her lovely jewellery/

2. is she the danish woman who married the BRF? I know one of them is Danish...but can't remember who it was..

G Smiley

1.  Most of her collection came from Queen Mary, as wedding presents to Princess Alice.  Princess Marie Louise also left quite a few pieces to the Gloucesters.

2.  Yes, she's Danish.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: July 09, 2024, 01:44:45 AM »

two questions.

1. where or from whom did the dutchess get all her lovely jewellery/

2. is she the danish woman who married the BRF? I know one of them is Danish...but can't remember who it was..

G Smiley

1.  Most of her collection came from Queen Mary, as wedding presents to Princess Alice.  Princess Marie Louise also left quite a few pieces to the Gloucesters.

2.  Yes, she's Danish.

thx  Star celia. appreciate it

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
lyndell75

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: July 13, 2024, 11:53:24 PM »

On behalf of King Charles III, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester joined with King Philippe and Queen Mathilde of the Belgians at the annual Belgian Parade and Service of Remembrance to remember the fallen of 🇧🇪 and 🇬🇧 in the World Wars at The Cenotaph in London.
https://x.com/sarahdiaryz

anneboleyn

Warned
Humongous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Yesterday at 01:09:29 AM »

I find this surprising. Nothing against the Gloucesters, they do an amazing job at what is expected of them, but I thought for actual monarchs, the BRF would send senior royals.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
ralf103

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Yesterday at 01:22:20 AM »

Is there a Belgium link to the Gloucesters? I feel like they've turned up for other things with the Belgian RF before?
Lady Alice

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Yesterday at 02:25:31 AM »

Surprising, but it's on behalf of the King, no small assignment. What an honor for the Gloucesters.

The Head Waffles would never take offense, methinks. You have to figure that KC called them/wrote a contrite note, and all is well behind the scenes, with no offense given or taken.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: