Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Charles III- News and Events  (Read 65010 times)
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: January 08, 2023, 10:18:15 PM »

I've seen a few reports he flew up to Scotland later today for a few days at Birkhall. Sounds like the best place to be at the moment.
Thistle

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: January 08, 2023, 10:21:53 PM »

He was photographed at Aberdeen's airpoirt this afternoon, driving the car. So yes, he is Scotland right now. In private, away from the mess.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: January 08, 2023, 10:32:03 PM »

Dinosaur tie. Gag gift or grandkid gift maybe? Love it!

That is awesome!  I love it!

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Aubiette

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: January 08, 2023, 10:39:48 PM »

Delete
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: January 08, 2023, 11:26:23 PM »

Quirky and adorable.

karma chamelion

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: January 09, 2023, 12:16:21 AM »

He looks so tired here. I'm glad he's getting away for a few days, it must be terrible around the offices right now.

Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Black Pearl

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: January 09, 2023, 12:54:08 AM »

I love the tie. 

The interlude in Scotland was probably timed to the book drop and wisely so. I hope Cams is already in Scotland or will join him soon.

Peace be upon them both, and the Wales' too.

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -- CS Lewis
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: January 09, 2023, 05:27:51 AM »

I love the tie. 

The interlude in Scotland was probably timed to the book drop and wisely so. I hope Cams is already in Scotland or will join him soon.

Peace be upon them both, and the Wales' too.

Amen.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: January 10, 2023, 09:51:01 PM »

An official visit of the King and Queen to France is on the cards for the end of March, according to French media.
No confirmation from BP so far though.

https://www.express.co.uk...ron-Camilla-Queen-Consort

the original source in Le Parisien : https://www.leparisien.fr...Z2ATJHPRPGRO3QT3FFQE4.php

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: January 19, 2023, 03:23:59 AM »

https://www.theguardian.c...ofits-towards-public-good

The King has asked for profits from a £1bn-a-year crown estate windfarm deal to be used for the “wider public good” rather than as a funding boost for the monarchy.

Under the taxpayer-funded sovereign grant, which is currently £86.3m a year, the King receives 25% of the crown estate’s annual surplus, which includes an extra 10% for the refurbishment of Buckingham Palace.

Six new offshore wind energy lease agreements, announced by the crown estate on Thursday, have generated a major windfall for the estate, which would usually lead to a jump in the monarchy’s official funding.

But the king, who highlighted the cost of living crisis in his Christmas message, has requested that the extra funds “be directed for wider public good”, instead of to the sovereign grant, at a time when many are facing financial hardship.

It is not clear as to the exact amount of taxpayer funding the king has passed up, but it is likely to be many millions.
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: January 19, 2023, 04:01:38 AM »

The King has asked for profits from a £1bn-a-year crown estate windfarm deal to be used for the “wider public good” rather than as a funding boost for the monarchy.

Under the taxpayer-funded sovereign grant, which is currently £86.3m a year, the King receives 25% of the crown estate’s annual surplus, which includes an extra 10% for the refurbishment of Buckingham Palace.

Six new offshore wind energy lease agreements, announced by the crown estate on Thursday, have generated a major windfall for the estate, which would usually lead to a jump in the monarchy’s official funding.

But the king, who highlighted the cost of living crisis in his Christmas message, has requested that the extra funds “be directed for wider public good”, instead of to the sovereign grant, at a time when many are facing financial hardship.

It is not clear as to the exact amount of taxpayer funding the king has passed up, but it is likely to be many millions.

I was just coming to post this. Excellent!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 04:09:48 AM by Aubiette » Logged
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: January 19, 2023, 08:54:47 AM »

I was just coming to post this. Excellent!

Nice move Thumb up
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: January 19, 2023, 02:24:35 PM »

That is so nice of him, I imagine there were lots of people who hope he could spare a dollar...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: January 19, 2023, 03:22:02 PM »

Very good look for him!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: January 20, 2023, 01:06:20 AM »

Very thoughtful of him

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: