March 20Danish citizens react to the Schack's news
It has been expected for a while, but the other day it was officially announced that Prince Joachim and Princess Marie are moving from France to the United States. The news has caused many Danes to react.
On 1 September 2023, Prince Joachim will take up a new position under the Ministry of Defense as defense industry attachť at the Danish Embassy in Washington DC, where, as Denmark's representative, he will in the coming years help to strengthen the defense industry cooperation with the USA and Canada.
- "Huge congratulations to His Royal Highness Prince Joakim, fantastic to see that He is getting the recognition he deserves for his efforts for our country!"
- "A representative of Denmark we can be proud of. Congratulations on the new challenges."
- "It sounds like the right person for an important post for Denmark."
- "His Royal Highness will undoubtedly be a great gain for the Danish embassy in Washington, congratulations!Ē
- "You are super representatives of the Danish royal house".
- "Hope you have a wonderful time in Washington, with many good experiences for the whole family❤️🙏. You guys are so cool💪💪"
-"Congratulations - I am sure you and your family will do a fantastic job for Denmark"
- "Well done Prince Joachim, you (they) are really a skilled man, I have enjoyed the fine TV broadcasts they have produced. All the best of luck in the USA, I am sure that it will be a gift to Denmark that they are there👍👍"
- "I wish with all my heart that this will be a success for the whole family, they deserve it.🌞🐥❤️🌹"
- "then the 2 children have to start school there, without a surname and without a prince/princess title to explain it. Too bad for them. But hope it turns out well for them all."
- "You can hardly send a more competent person, Bravo, and big congratulations."
- "Congratulations on the job Prince Joachim. The only question now is, does HRH keep the appanage? It's not like he (or Marie) can just make a quick trip to DK and do something for their patronage"
- "Of course, he must have the apanage with him, he is a Danish prince and works for Denmark, anything else will be strange👍".
- "Great! Hope it is something you would like. And of course, the apanage must be included."
- "Good luck, I hope it will be a happy stay for everyone, it has You really deserve itĒ
- "Good luck to you - lovely family, hope you will be happy to be in the USA, but also hope you will one day return to Denmark".
- "I think it's a shame that their two children are being moved around like this".
- "It's a shame that the children have to be moved again".
- "Congratulations and thank you for the effort you make for us all🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰"
- "Congratulations on the job - but we would have rather had you back in Denmark, as part of the royal house."
- "Good luck❤️💙❤️💙. I hope the best for Prince Joachim and Princess Marie, as well as the children who will always be prince and princess to me."
- "Congratulations! Prince Joachim is the right person for this prestigious job. Hope the whole family settles in well there. Not least the children. It's quite an upheaval. But I'm sure Princess Marie will do her best to make everyone feel good. She is a gift to them and Denmark.❤️❤️❤️❤️🇩🇰🌹"
- "Good for Denmark. Prince Joakim is praised for his abilities and his efforts here in France."
- "I applaud that Prince Joachim, albeit at a rather late age, has found a meaningful path in life. Hope someone is taking notes for future twins like Prince Vincent and Josephine and Princesses Isabella".
- "Huge congratulations on the job and may the family be well. Hope you will consider making more TV programs about, for example, your work in the USA or other exciting topics or perhaps stories about the USA/Denmark/Danes. They were so amazingly good at telling stories and hosting the program.🌸🇩🇰"
- "Wish you all the best. Please come back home😘😘"
- "Best wishes for some great years in Washington. Hope you come home again🙂".