Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2023 Mary's Donation Deficiency Tally  (Read 5889 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 13, 2023, 12:53:27 AM »

January 11
Attending with Mary Fonden the launch of "Lift".

NEW Bowery Blouse Ivory Stretch Silk by THE FOLD LONDON = $435.00
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 01:07:19 AM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023, 12:57:02 AM »

January 12
Attended the opening of the Danish Cancer Society's udFORSK new visitor center

NEW Vega Relief Cuff 18k Gold Earrings by DULONG = DKK4.500 = $656.91
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 01:02:36 AM by PeDe » Logged

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2023, 03:30:55 PM »

Sorry, that ear cuff is silly. Should only be worn by youngsters under the age of 25.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
aussiecro

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 02:41:20 AM »

and mary is wearing two earrings and it looks so dumb to try hard that the golden cuff earring wasn't needed and makes her look silly she would have looked better if she had only worn earrings to bad she didn't wear that golden cuff earing on her nose like a cow.
Gemsheal

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2023, 04:24:54 AM »

I honestly don't know what's worst: the waste of money on that item, or the silliness of wearing an ear cuff when you've got a big round hoop in your ear already.

“Nothing is impossible - the word itself says ‘I’m possible!’”

~ Audrey Hepburn
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2023, 06:02:52 AM »

Still has those Feral Cheryl ear piercings! She shouldn’t draw attention to her ears.
Mariola

Large Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2023, 02:59:31 PM »

I honestly don't know what's worst: the waste of money on that item, or the silliness of wearing an ear cuff when you've got a big round hoop in your ear already.

I would guess it was a gift, perhaps from her family.
Rania, Charlene, Leti all have double piercing. For myself I do not wear earrings but I see nothing wrong here - it is just personal taste.
Gemsheal

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2023, 03:04:44 PM »

I would guess it was a gift, perhaps from her family.
Rania, Charlene, Leti all have double piercing. For myself I do not wear earrings but I see nothing wrong here - it is just personal taste.

I admit, I never considered that the cuff could be a gift.  But with BlackAmex Mary it becomes difficult  Wink .

~ Audrey Hepburn
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2023, 03:22:48 PM »

When it comes to Dulong I guess its freebes or reduced prizes or she borrows. Her collection of very similar pieces from this label which her stylist cooperates with is huge. And as we recently saw she spreads the love as Ingrid Alexandra got Dulong earrings for her 18th birthday…

Her private jewellery collection, if she owns it all, Id say is second to none of the other consorts. Marie also buys alot, would have been better for Daisy to share more of what she has if her daughters in law likes jewels so much
https://ufonomore.com/mary-jewelry
Gemsheal

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2023, 08:22:19 PM »

When it comes to Dulong I guess its freebes or reduced prizes or she borrows. Her collection of very similar pieces from this label which her stylist cooperates with is huge. And as we recently saw she spreads the love as Ingrid Alexandra got Dulong earrings for her 18th birthday…

Her private jewellery collection, if she owns it all, Id say is second to none of the other consorts. Marie also buys alot, would have been better for Daisy to share more of what she has if her daughters in law likes jewels so much
https://ufonomore.com/mary-jewelry

Larzen, thank you very much for that link  Star   

I enjoyed looking at all the pieces which indeed are very similar unfortunately.  But I admired the works by Georg Jensen very much.  Those jewels look modern, lean, and yet don't look cheap as I think Dulong often does. (Except perhaps for his name stamped on the wristwatch - I hate name branding).

~ Audrey Hepburn
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: