Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events  (Read 13201 times)
Lady Adelaide

Most Exalted Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« on: February 06, 2024, 01:45:28 PM »

CP and Sofia attended the symposium "Ctrl+Rights For Increased Safety On The Net" at Space Arena Stockholm

periwinkle

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 02:16:52 PM »

A meeting of the badly cut and fitted pants club I see.
VanillaMoomin

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 02:29:14 PM »

CP and Sofia attended the symposium "Ctrl+Rights For Increased Safety On The Net" at Space Arena Stockholm

He looks so much like his father here, it worries me. Itís not just the physical features itís also the expression. I canít quite find words for it, but it worries me. I think itís that stability in Sweden depends on CP being good natured and he doesnít look it here.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 02:35:33 PM by VanillaMoomin » Logged
karma chamelion

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 02:36:31 PM »

Talking about internet safety from someone who at the young age of 16 agreed to have nude photos taken and placed on the internet where every dirty old pedophile in the world can see everything God gave her is rich. Such a hypocrite.

This is just an opportunity to buy a new outfit and get her smug face in front of the cameras without having to take her clothes off.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 03:11:01 PM »

He looks so much like his father here, it worries me. Itís not just the physical features itís also the expression. I canít quite find words for it, but it worries me. I think itís that stability in Sweden depends on CP being good natured and he doesnít look it here.

Thankfully Sweden is a democracy where the stability of the monarchy is quite unimportant compared to all the other things going on currently so I donít think CP looking off for various reasons has or will have much impact on the nation.

Also the monarchy is quite stable as Victoria is very popular and CP is not - I doubt anyone but Victoria and or perhaps Daniel can change anything about that. Least of all CP.

To me they both look quite tired and worn. Perhaps the kids are ill or something.
anneboleyn

Warned
Humongous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 03:24:38 PM »

I agree, they both look tired. Who knows what's going on in their personal lives.

I did suspect towards the end of 2023 that she was pregnant, but I don't think that anymore.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
VanillaMoomin

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2024, 03:34:57 PM »

I agree, they both look tired. Who knows what's going on in their personal lives.

I did suspect towards the end of 2023 that she was pregnant, but I don't think that anymore.

Yeah, I was thinking that too - that she doesnít look pregnant any more, which is sad.
SvenskaSarah

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2024, 05:01:53 PM »

Talking about internet safety from someone who at the young age of 16 agreed to have nude photos taken and placed on the internet where every dirty old pedophile in the world can see everything God gave her is rich. Such a hypocrite.

This is just an opportunity to buy a new outfit and get her smug face in front of the cameras without having to take her clothes off.

Star

Sofia is the living example of pot, kettle, she's already wearing black  Wink
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2024, 05:52:48 PM »

Yeah, I was thinking that too - that she doesnít look pregnant any more, which is sad.

They have three healthy children - why is this sad? Confused
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2024, 06:55:44 PM »

People vicariously hoping for a girl maybe!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2024, 07:05:35 PM »

I have never understood that..
anneboleyn

Warned
Humongous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2024, 07:59:32 PM »

I'm not hoping they have a girl, or any other children for that matter. Three kids is certainly enough.

I just thought last year she seemed pregnant, and so I'm hoping I'm wrong, rather than she miscarried.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2024, 09:23:38 PM »

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

These women are bound and determined to dress themselves as unattractively as humanly possible.
VanillaMoomin

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2024, 11:02:07 PM »

I think it would be very sad if they lost a pregnancy that they wanted to keep. Three older children or not.
VanillaMoomin

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2024, 11:03:33 PM »

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

These women are bound and determined to dress themselves as unattractively as humanly possible.

The trousers are uniformly awful, but I canít help loving the hot pink shoes the blonde woman is wearing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: