Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spencers  (Read 173358 times)
queen_v

Baby Member

Bulgaria Bulgaria

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: June 26, 2019, 10:43:56 PM »

Holly....
Her mounth area is totally botched, I get serious Joker vibes when I'm looking at it.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: June 27, 2019, 05:17:05 AM »

I worked adjusting photos for particular uses: poster, magazine, online, book, promo, ads. The camera records make-up differently depending on lighting direction, lighting color, reflectivity of the materials in the make-up, filters on the camera, and so on. No matter how you try to smooth the skin appearance with the varieties of base make-up, the skin texture shows through. Powders can smooth it somewhat but its reflectivity or light absorption properties change the shadows and highlights. Setting sprays and tone smoothers help even out some transitions but the camera is looking so closely at the skin in high resolution that it can look very 'sandy' and fine ordinary lines are accentuated in an unflattering way.

Photo manipulation software (PShop and others) can help smooth (blur) the pixels, emphasize certain details (eyelashes, eyebrows, hair), approximate where shadows/highlights should be and de-emphasize the sharpness of the original photo to be more indicative of what the eye sees. Using standard filters is quick and easy. Using them well while retaining pleasing skin texture, color, detail and shadows is an art. I think these photos have received the quick and easy treatment. Something that's done when the sale of the photo is more important than reproducing the face (vs clothing, surrroundings) in a particular way.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: June 27, 2019, 07:23:04 AM »

She was gorgeous before she messed with her face.  Now she looks as plastic as Malibu Barbie.    Sad

SnorkMaiden

Baby Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: June 27, 2019, 12:57:32 PM »

To me it looks like she could have a facial paralysis, like Bell's palsy. Most people with it get well within weeks or a few months but some, like myself, never recover fully and end up looking a bit wonky The symptoms aren't just cosmetic, it can be painful, itchy, twitchy etc and the treatment for that is botox. Sometimes after botox I look worse for a while, my mouth is crooked and my eye don't take commands but it's totally worth it because it takes the pain away and the itch and twitch. I've been like this for 4,5 years now and the positive this is that I get practically free botox every four or five months for the rest of my life  Supercontent
Of course, I don't know if Kitty has a facial paralysis but the look of her mouth and eyes is familiar. But that could be one explanation to why someone really young uses botox and doesn't look like they used to.

Carreen

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: June 29, 2019, 07:06:22 PM »

I don't know whether there are medical reasons for the treatment she's had done but she's still a very beautiful young woman. She reminds me a bit of the young Catherine Deneuve with those huge eyes. If she has a choice, I hope she leaves her face natural from now on.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: July 02, 2019, 02:14:16 AM »

Those beautiful eyes look like they are full of sadness to me.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: August 24, 2019, 08:30:20 PM »

Kitty and her 60-year-old boyfriend are hanging out in St Tropez

https://www.dailymail.co....coon-32-years-senior.html

London a few days ago

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: August 24, 2019, 08:32:45 PM »

I donít get the attraction on her side but hopefully he treats her well.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: August 24, 2019, 08:43:36 PM »

I generally don't get relationships with such a huge age gap and I'm not sure she looks happy. I hope she is but there def some issues here.

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: August 24, 2019, 11:15:20 PM »

She's looking very plastic, and that's a shame. She's far too young for that.

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: August 25, 2019, 02:41:42 AM »

It's shameful that a pretty women who is under 30 years old has messed with her face. She looks dreadful.
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: August 25, 2019, 03:31:58 AM »

Do you believe that Lady Kitty's father will soon be announcing the engagement of Kitty?
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: August 26, 2019, 01:28:52 AM »

I genuinely fear that this is the product of today's works with social media ideals of beauty and the pressure to look perfect. And I feel that this is only going to get worse. Kitty was absolutely beautiful, like Charlene of Monaco, like letizia of Spain, like so many other royal and women in the public eye, who clearly feel the pressure to look beautiful and perfect to the point of undergoing cosmetic surgery. All the while not realising just how beautiful they are.
And for the record, true beauty is on the inside and no amount of plastic surgery could ever change that.
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: August 26, 2019, 01:44:02 AM »

I genuinely fear that this is the product of today's works with social media ideals of beauty and the pressure to look perfect. And I feel that this is only going to get worse. Kitty was absolutely beautiful, like Charlene of Monaco, like letizia of Spain, like so many other royal and women in the public eye, who clearly feel the pressure to look beautiful and perfect to the point of undergoing cosmetic surgery. All the while not realising just how beautiful they are.
And for the record, true beauty is on the inside and no amount of plastic surgery could ever change that.
This may be OT but what has Letizia and Charlene had done? I don't follow them closely. IMO, Letizia looks the same she always has.
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: August 26, 2019, 01:48:20 AM »

This may be OT but what has Letizia and Charlene had done? I don't follow them closely. IMO, Letizia looks the same she always has.

I don't know exactly but it certainly looks as though botox or the odd nose job has been had on both. They look more rigid and plasticky in some pictures, but that could be the camera forcing that. But that's just from rumours I've read on this site and comparing photos ☺
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: