Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spencers  (Read 202091 times)
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: January 04, 2020, 11:59:46 PM »

Do you think that Lady Kitty will wear the Spencer tiara on her wedding day?
One can hope! If I had a family tiara like that, I might well wear it while doing laundry, let alone on my wedding day. But if she doesn't want it, I can take it off their hands!
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: January 05, 2020, 12:14:39 AM »

Do you think that Lady Kitty will wear the Spencer tiara on her wedding day?
One can hope! If I had a family tiara like that, I might well wear it while doing laundry, let alone on my wedding day. But if she doesn't want it, I can take it off their hands!

The Spencer tiara is lovely, not to mention historical. I hope she will wear it.

As to the marriage, we have friends who are about the same age difference who married last fall. They have plenty in common, lots to converse about and were together for more than eight years before marrying. I will admit at first to having doubts. First marriage for both. It was a lovely intimate wedding, and hubby was the officiant.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 01:21:24 AM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: January 05, 2020, 01:13:33 AM »

I'd love to be a bug on the wall in the various palaces and flats around the country. I'd love to know what they think of this!

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: January 05, 2020, 01:16:02 AM »

I'd love to be a bug on the wall in the various palaces and flats around the country. I'd love to know what they think of this!

“Well dear, she is a Spencer you know. Some hope!”
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: January 05, 2020, 01:31:54 AM »

I really don't want to hurt any member's feelings and if anyone here is offended, my sincere apologies, but speaking about this particular case and my previous personal experience, relationships with such an age gap are not a mature choice for neither of the persons involved. I don't think she will be happy because we have seen her following this path for years now and, to me, it says that she has major issues she doesn't want to solve. As for his, of course he has issues too. I hope that especially Kitty, since she is so young, will find ways to not hurt herself but being simply content with her life.

I think you may be right, and there are other big differences too, like religion.

But who knows?  Couples have surprised us before.
I didn't know about their different religions. Imo this is not a problem when none of them is super religious person and Kitty doesn't seem super religious so I believe they will be ok on this matter.

I do hope we will see the Spencer tiara!!!! I really wish her to be happy!

Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: January 05, 2020, 04:19:15 AM »

Many of us are non-religious/atheist/agnostic now, too.
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: January 05, 2020, 01:04:09 PM »

And it's absolutely possible to marry someone from a different culture, religion or tradition - and be happy. It can be enriching if you love and respect each other. (I married a man totally different from me and we love each other's traditions, it was never a problem).
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: January 13, 2020, 09:29:15 PM »

Kitty and her fiancé Michael Lewis were spotted in Cape Town

https://www.dailymail.co....mond-engagement-ring.html

Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: January 14, 2020, 07:42:24 PM »

Hope they wore sunblock, the SA sun looks bright 😎

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: January 14, 2020, 08:16:14 PM »

She's clinging to him and he plays with his cellphone. Looks like a real big love to me. Whistle
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: January 22, 2020, 01:23:26 AM »

Peter Phillips is not the only one who is promoting milk..

https://www.dailymail.co....milking-too.html#comments

Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: January 22, 2020, 02:13:43 AM »

Peter Phillips is not the only one who is promoting milk..

https://www.dailymail.co....milking-too.html#comments

Ohmygoodness!  I want to shake the Daily Mail editors.  Kitty Spencer is NOT royal!  *grrrrrrrrrr!*   I can understand people thinking of Peter that way, but at least he is the Queen's grandson. 
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: January 24, 2020, 06:30:34 PM »

One question: I read on Wikipedia that Diana was born in Park House in Sandringham. I was always deadly convinced that Althrop was their only house. I can't seem to find an answer online - does anyone know why John Spencer and his family did not live in Althrop before he became Earl? I knew about Spencer House in London, but not about Park House.
Mariola

Micro Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: January 24, 2020, 07:11:10 PM »

One question: I read on Wikipedia that Diana was born in Park House in Sandringham. I was always deadly convinced that Althrop was their only house. I can't seem to find an answer online - does anyone know why John Spencer and his family did not live in Althrop before he became Earl? I knew about Spencer House in London, but not about Park House.

https://www.unofficialroy...house-sandringham-estate/
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: January 25, 2020, 02:25:54 PM »

https://www.unofficialroy...house-sandringham-estate/

Star Thanks so much ... interesting. I'll never get the concept about having that big houses and then they are used by one person or so for a limited time ... but it was very interesting.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: