Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spencers  (Read 268908 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #825 on: September 21, 2021, 10:12:13 PM »

I will never undersand the appeal of this wet hair look. To me it looks like your hair is in desperate need of a good wash or at least a towel.

It depends on the style of your outfit. It doesn't look good here.

There was a TV show once, where they took supposedly "ugly" girls and made them into "beauties" (=operated them).

Before they all had personalities, afterwards they all looked the same.

The Spencer girls could very be products of this show.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #826 on: September 21, 2021, 10:14:49 PM »

The Spencer girls could very be products of this show.

Yes, they look like clones. It's sad - where is the originality?

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Gemsheal

Large Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #827 on: September 21, 2021, 10:41:06 PM »

Kitty, Amelia and Eliza at the Perfect Magazine and NoMad London Fashion Week party

Ugh, the three plastic dolls.   Though IMO, Kitty is the most "affected."

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #828 on: September 22, 2021, 01:29:31 AM »

Are they all the daughters of Victoria? Who had a terrible divorce from Earl Spencer? They all look awful, aged, plastic, and artificial. Do people in that ilk actually raise kids thinking, "I want my child to grow up to be a vapid fashionista and I won't send her/him to for education in anything else."
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #829 on: September 22, 2021, 01:36:41 AM »

Are they all the daughters of Victoria? Who had a terrible divorce from Earl Spencer? They all look awful, aged, plastic, and artificial. Do people in that ilk actually raise kids thinking, "I want my child to grow up to be a vapid fashionista and I won't send her/him to for education in anything else."

Yes.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #830 on: September 29, 2021, 02:45:22 PM »

Amelia and Eliza attended the Miss Dior Millefiori Pop-Up in Düsseldorf last week

And Milan Fashion Week

Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #831 on: September 29, 2021, 04:16:58 PM »

I thought they were fraternal twins...  Or did they try to look identical?!  So confused...    Crazy
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #832 on: September 29, 2021, 05:04:46 PM »

I wonder what they would look like with their natural hair colour?
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #833 on: September 29, 2021, 06:03:43 PM »

All three sisters dye their hair.  Their childhood photos show the original color.  I don't think they were ever tow-heads.
RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #834 on: September 30, 2021, 08:14:18 AM »

Is it my age showing or do a lot of people wanting to be famous really all look the same now? As if they have all gone through an identical process to look a certain way.

I would not recognise these girls on the street, and must admit I find it sad if they have removed that particular something that made them them, to look like everyone else.

They have nothing on their aunt in my opinion, although they are not unattractive.

Sorry to be so harsh.
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #835 on: September 30, 2021, 08:35:17 AM »

I wonder what went on with these girls? There are oddities to the upbringing:

- for starters Charles was quite intelligent but there were mutterings about Victoria - maybe they didn't do well academically and what do you do for work?

- few decades back such girls would have met a nice young rich aristocrat and married him, now they aren't rich and no-one is in a hurry to marry and the pool of eligible girls is much higher.

- the aristocrats would have gone for connections / money / upbringing / ability to look after the horses, manage staff, flower arrange, run the estate, organise a shooting lunch for 80 ... oh and looks

- Auntie was going to be Queen and then .... well she wasn't, the golden path to having all doors open was gone

- nasty public divorce of parents

- not growing up in the "normal" background of upper class English girls, not meeting them at school etc etc 

I see 2 very confused ladies who can only cash in on their name
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #836 on: September 30, 2021, 08:43:23 AM »

Not to mention that the entire estate is kept for the eldest son and they are basically funded till finishing school and bought a flat. That’s it.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #837 on: September 30, 2021, 09:34:12 AM »

Plus: I think a lot of the present aristocrats have also reached the 21st century and marry who they like, regardless of their heritage. It is more the very close net of the upper class (same social events, same private schools) that creates unity there and keeps the marriage market going. Plus: Having a title and huge house in the country does not make you rich or successful. Aparently the owners of Highclere Castle (Downton Abbey) were standing on their last financial legs before the show. Charles Spencer did himself and his heir a favour to bury Diana in Althrop because it attracts visitors. 

But as a modern heir you need something to butter your bread. Plus: You can't put up your obedient servants in a small the upper floor and give them an afternoon off every week: Cost of staff and maintainance for these places are exorbitant. 
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: