Are they all the daughters of Victoria? Who had a terrible divorce from Earl Spencer? They all look awful, aged, plastic, and artificial. Do people in that ilk actually raise kids thinking, "I want my child to grow up to be a vapid fashionista and I won't send her/him to for education in anything else."
I wonder what went on with these girls? There are oddities to the upbringing:
- for starters Charles was quite intelligent but there were mutterings about Victoria - maybe they didn't do well academically and what do you do for work?
- few decades back such girls would have met a nice young rich aristocrat and married him, now they aren't rich and no-one is in a hurry to marry and the pool of eligible girls is much higher.
- the aristocrats would have gone for connections / money / upbringing / ability to look after the horses, manage staff, flower arrange, run the estate, organise a shooting lunch for 80 ... oh and looks
- Auntie was going to be Queen and then .... well she wasn't, the golden path to having all doors open was gone
- nasty public divorce of parents
- not growing up in the "normal" background of upper class English girls, not meeting them at school etc etc
I see 2 very confused ladies who can only cash in on their name