Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spencers  (Read 302690 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #855 on: February 23, 2022, 01:55:30 AM »

This is tricky because while itís easy to sit back and critique plastic surgery, you never know if itís done due to confidence issues or body image issues and perhaps they feel more confident now in their skin.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Gemsheal

Big Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #856 on: February 23, 2022, 02:13:11 AM »

The Spencer sisters and younger brother Samuel Aitken attended the Perfect Magazine's London Fashion Week party

aww how lovely, life size 3 Barbies and a Ken Doll.  Banana

BTW, whose son is he? can't work it out by his name  Confused

G Smiley

He's Victoria's son, with her new husband.

It's so sad that three beautiful young women feel the need to get fillers etc. If anyone remembers the photos from W&K wedding they were so lovely. Maybe they inherited their mother's body issues in a different way.

TBH Louis seems the only "normal" one of the lot (the other Spencer offspring being too young at the moment to know). You don't see as much of him.

IMO the sister on the left is the prettiest and she looks to have the least amount of "work" of the three.  But really, who knows?  It could just be a kind camera angle for her.  Their brother is good-looking but almost "perfect" with his uncreased skin; makes me wonder if he isn't 'toxed up also.

Kitty has basically destroyed her face if this pic is anything to go by.  She's verged into pulled tight territory. 

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #857 on: February 23, 2022, 02:28:18 AM »

This is tricky because while itís easy to sit back and critique plastic surgery, you never know if itís done due to confidence issues or body image issues and perhaps they feel more confident now in their skin.

A very kindhearted view, Anne!   Star
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #858 on: February 23, 2022, 04:24:27 AM »

Oh Kitty what have have you done your face?  Her eyes have looked haunted for years, now they just seen dead.  Sad
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #859 on: February 23, 2022, 06:53:16 AM »

A very kindhearted view, Anne!   Star

sorry but I beg to disagree.

If you are confident within yourself, you do not need external plastic to giv eyou confidence. if the plastic had worked her eyes would have sparkled. they're like dead peat pools.

best to gain inner glow that raidates outside first, then think about plastic.

maybe her marriage is not what it got cracked up to be?

JMO

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #860 on: February 23, 2022, 08:32:38 AM »

With a mother suffering from a severe ED and all three sisters getting stuff done, I see the arrow pointing at body image issues. Especially with Kitty who is obviously not satisfied with the prior results, getting continuous work done. That does not speak for self confidence.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #861 on: February 23, 2022, 03:09:22 PM »

With a mother suffering from a severe ED and all three sisters getting stuff done, I see the arrow pointing at body image issues. Especially with Kitty who is obviously not satisfied with the prior results, getting continuous work done. That does not speak for self confidence.

Thatís really sad, now I feel even worse for them.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #862 on: February 23, 2022, 03:11:40 PM »

I think I feel sorry for these "kids". The marriage must have been horrible, their mom suffered annorexia and if I recall right alcoholism - their dad was very unstead - every time this thread popped up you had to be afraid that he had fathered another child. I think their childhood was awful (despite old money, title, connections).

They are famous enough to be in the limelight but not famous enough to capitalize it. It is a pity because they would have been very attractive without any alterations.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #863 on: April 20, 2022, 09:02:02 PM »

Eliza and Amelia attended the world premiere of WMF Perfection in Munich

leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #864 on: April 20, 2022, 09:22:50 PM »

How can 2 girls in their, twenties?, look like jaded 40-something trophy wives who are much too fond of liquid lunches.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #865 on: April 20, 2022, 10:12:13 PM »

The one in the pink needs to find her ďfoundation garmentĒ as granny used to say. Itís tacky/cheap.  The other one in the top pic looks fine to me.
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #866 on: April 20, 2022, 10:23:48 PM »

Perry the Platypus is a GIRL?

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #867 on: April 21, 2022, 09:11:32 AM »

Laugh bounce Laughing
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #868 on: April 21, 2022, 10:00:59 AM »

I think I feel sorry for these "kids". The marriage must have been horrible, their mom suffered annorexia and if I recall right alcoholism - their dad was very unstead - every time this thread popped up you had to be afraid that he had fathered another child. I think their childhood was awful (despite old money, title, connections).

They are famous enough to be in the limelight but not famous enough to capitalize it. It is a pity because they would have been very attractive without any alterations.

More than that, from what I understand she was a hard drug user (including heroin).

It's rather funny, for all Charles' great pronouncements at his sister's funeral, he's managed to carry on the dysfunctional Spencer legacy.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #869 on: April 21, 2022, 12:31:03 PM »

Well, Charles Spencer is a victim of the system as well ...

So are Frances Shand Kydd and Lord Spencer (8th Lord Spencer) as well. If you think Charles and Diana's mom was married off at the age of 18 or 19 to their dad - who was 12 years older than him (exactly same constellation as with Diana). She spend the next decade being pregnant, finally giving birth to the son who died hours later -it must have been awful, the pressure, the fear not being able to give birth to a son.
They were so close to the BRF that stepping back and saying "okay, if we have three healthy daughters in the end, that is great, the estate will go to whoever" was simply not an option. They were victims of the whole upper class system.

I think girls just predominate in the Spencer family (current Earl Spencer has five girls and two boys) - for whatever reason. I think he was just a victim of the system as well, drawn into the limelight by his very famous sister, having marital problems, having to have an heir ... He matured later a lot, but there is a lot of visible damage.

Shows that life in the British upper class is not as rosy as Downton Abbey
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: