Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spencers  (Read 307703 times)
emtishell

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #885 on: April 23, 2022, 08:22:36 AM »

Eliza and Amelia attended the world premiere of WMF Perfection in Munich

Do they practice posing so their feet line up perfectly like that?  Or is there an awkward moment on the red carpet when they tell the photographer to wait while they are sliding their feet around until they line up?   Thinking

Maybe its a twin thing?

Funny, my two girls (not twins) pop the exact same pose in photos. (Not this pose, but they do the same hand on hip, pop the head to one side)
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #886 on: April 23, 2022, 09:38:59 AM »

I think they are very much looking for a place in society.

The way they dress and present themselves I don't think they will marry into the British upper class (to flashy). I am not sure how their relationship to their parents is (the mother re-married, had another child and divorced, the father re-married twice and had three (?) more children and did not attend Kitty's wedding, if I re-call that right. So no signs of very close family bonds there.

I think they worked as models when they finally moved to the UK, but pushing the 30s, it will get hard - even for them. Plus I am not sure if they strike the current zeitgeist which seems to be less flashy (unless you have one of the top brands).

About their posing - it is this twin "look at me" pose, it will automatically draw attention. They surely were naturally very beautiful, but I think most people might find them "too flashy". Does anyone know if they got an education? What did they do since they left high school?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #887 on: April 23, 2022, 09:58:42 AM »

https://www.dontdiewonder...et-princess-diana-nieces/

Amelia studied at the University of Cape Town, where she met her longterm partner, water polo player and fitness instructor Greg Mallett. She began her career as a wedding planner in Cape Town, where she oversaw dozens of weddings, and is now likely organising her own wedding, since she and Greg got engaged in 2020.

Eliza, on the other hand, went to Varsity College to study psychology and criminology but discovered a talent for interior design amid the COVID lockdown.  She’s been dating her boyfriend, Channing Millerd, for a few years now. Channing is the CEO of a blockchain-based firm that uses developing technologies to trace supply chains.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #888 on: April 23, 2022, 10:17:25 AM »

Thanks ... at least they are working for a living besides that modelling. I feel sorry for them in a way even though they surely grew up very privileged.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #889 on: May 18, 2022, 09:08:06 PM »

Eliza and Amelia attended the screening of "Top Gun: Maverick" at the Cannes Film Festival

anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #890 on: May 18, 2022, 09:11:53 PM »

Stunning, especially the one on the right.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #891 on: May 18, 2022, 11:53:34 PM »

sometimes I think of the Spencer girls as the UK's Kardashians.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #892 on: May 23, 2022, 01:15:54 AM »

I wonder if the Spencer girls are regretting their contracts with D&G since Kourtney Kardashian's wedding was sponsored and designed by Dolce & Gabbana.  Rather takes the shine off that brand, I think...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #893 on: July 27, 2022, 06:31:17 PM »

Apparently Kitty is already married for approx. a year

On Instagram a video about the wedding

https://www.instagram.com...m_source=ig_web_copy_link
lyndell75

Big Member