Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News about Joachim  (Read 75431 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2015, 12:17:03 AM »

Great pictures!! Thanks PeDe Thumb up

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: June 02, 2015, 04:07:48 PM »

Joachim has always enjoyed his well mannered children
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: June 07, 2015, 04:11:23 PM »

Joachim celebrates today his 46th birthday Banana Champagne

Here is a pic of him as a child with Marge

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: June 08, 2015, 12:41:48 AM »

Those fat little knees 
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: July 22, 2015, 02:41:47 PM »

Jokke gave an interview to Euroman magazine. Here it is some bits of it:

Joachim: "I have not spoiled my children after divorce. Lack of education shall not compensate for the guilt"

In the new issue of Euroman you can read a great interview with Prince Joachim.

"After my divorce I suddenly much less time with my two oldest. It was the usual conditions. It was not that I spoiled them, and all were allowed to sail when I had them, for lack of education shall not compensate for the guilt. "

"The presence should compensate for the lack of togetherness. I am sure that if you ask the two oldest, then they will say that presence is what characterizes our relationship. We feel really good together. Now the two youngest in the age at which the two oldest was when I no longer had them daily, and it is a lovely age, which I now experience every day. "

"I have been considerably more time with my kids than my parents could be with my brother and me. But nobody who blame our parents that we were not given the presence that we can give our children, for such was the case. My brother and I was three and a half and two and a half since our mother at a young age became queen. Longer is not. "

"Sometimes I forget that I'm not 20 years old anymore, and so I oxen around and play football with the boys. Until I filmroll one thigh muscle and will be reminded about how old I really am. "

"When we go on winter holiday, I always run the car down, and then I have the big boys. So we save the money. The father-son time of 14-15 hours. we talk. Far and wide. We terper geography and history, so they know everything I know. What I did not know, they do not know, haha. I'm a big history and geography nerd. "

"I naturally have a lot of things that have been passed in the royal family for several generations and which I greatly appreciate. But one of the possessions I love most, is of a more private nature. It is a watch that I got from my father in the 16-year-birthday gift. A fine watch, very elegant, Cartier. He had purchased it at a relatively early age, and he knew that I absolutely loved it. I was completely overwhelmed when I packed it out, and I can feel today when I use it on special occasions, it is a possession that tells a unique story and does something special for me. I am beginning to think about who I give the legacies on to. Where the individual things fall on the right shelf. "

"I want to do it while I'm alive, so I can enjoy that others enjoy them."

You can read more about Prince Joachim lives in our big interview in the new issue of Euroman that are on sale from Thursday, July 23.
Source: Euroman

BT also has an article with a few bits from the interview:

Honest Prince Joachim speaks out: My wife should have the credit for that I have improved

Being distracted is his greatest cargo in life if he did say so myself. And reputation as rigid sticks also keeps to a certain limit. But behind Prince Joachim hides other things.

He tells of a big interview in the new issue of Euroman where the 46-year-old prince, among other reveals who he preferred to accept advice from.

"My best coach is my wife. When there are others who support to coach me, I put myself probably a little cross. My wife should have the credit for all the points where I have improved, "Prince Joachim says.

What improvements, there is, comes the prince not elaborate on. Prince Joachim and Princess Marie Cavallier first met for a dinner with some friends in the fall of 2004. At that time, Marie Cavallier in a relationship, and Prince Joachim was still married to Alexandra. There was therefore no romance between them.

In 2005, the Prince Joachim and (then) Princess Alexandra though officially their application for divorce. This came after almost 10 years of marriage - a marriage that gave them the sons Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix.

Divorce gave more time

In Euroman interview touches Prince Joachim after divorcing her in 2005. Here he tells, among other things, what it meant and what it required, no longer having his two oldest children full time.

"After my divorce I suddenly much less time with my two oldest. It was the usual conditions. It was not that I spoiled them, and all were allowed to sail when I had them, for lack of education shall not compensate for guilt. The presence should compensate for the lack of togetherness, "says the Prince Joachim.

Prince says further that he now enjoying time with the two youngest children, who have just the age that the two oldest had when he had them daily. When the kids are in bed, he and Princess Marie, however, the time that most Danes at the moment, to see one series after another.

In Euroman-interview, Prince Joachim, the favorite series right now is "Homeland," "House of Cards" and "Games of Thrones, 'as the pair quickly see 2-4 episodes of an evening.

Prince Joachim and Princess Marie have been married for seven years and have two children together, Prince Henry and Princess Athena.
Source: BT

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: July 22, 2015, 03:52:59 PM »

7-years already married to Marie......time flies..........they seem an excellent match
Honeybees
Banned
Banned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: July 27, 2015, 11:34:10 AM »

7-years already married to Marie......time flies..........they seem an excellent match
.                                                                                                                                                           Am I reading this article correctly, he feels guilt over the impact divorce had on the relationship with his children  ?
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: July 27, 2015, 11:43:08 AM »

I'll see if I can pick the magazine up when I do my groceries later today.

No, he says that he made sure to still parent his children after the divorce and not be the weekend dad who spoils the kids because he sees them so rarely. He also says that he sometimes forgets that he's not 20 anymore and then he runs around with the kids playing football until he sprains something.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: July 28, 2015, 12:50:51 AM »

another excerpt:

It is no secret that Joachim had a serious down period after the divorce from Alexandra. Including the odd binge. Many men, if not most, in Joachim's and Frederik's generation have never learned to cry. We can't, it doesn't feel right. So we drink instead when it hurts. And that's what Joachim apparently did. Frederik in contrast has learned to cry.

Martin Berner is among Joachim's friends and a racing team mate and he says about their marriage: "He is really happy. No doubt about that. There have been big problems in his life that have caused anxiety. He have overcome those now".

Joachim says about his wife: "My wife (informal word) must have the credit for all the areas where I have improved". He describes the time around his divorce as "very stressful" and a period where he smoked 25 cigarettes a day. "Now the number is down to six-seven".

Martin Berner describes Marie: "They mesh well together. There is no doubt she has her own opnions about things and give him the counteraction that is needed.

He chose her because he wanted her as his companion in life. Not because she was to become his co-worker. But that she automatically becomes, and then it's important for him that she is up to the task as Princess. That makes him more calm and give him more surplus".

Joachim's farbror (paternal uncle) Etienne de Laborde de Monpezat says: "Joachim was more reserved beforehand, but I think Marie has made him more outgoing.

Princess Marie is very likable and a very warm creature, who is pleasant to be around. We are very fond of her. And that's not just because she is French".

royalfamily

Muted
Medium Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2015, 08:10:39 PM »

http://www.billedbladet.d...koere-mod-kevin-magnussen

Prince Joachim and Tom Kristensen will run against Kevin Magnussen

. Wednesday July 29, 2015 - Lene Writes Bak

Prince Joachim loves racing and classic racing cars is no secret. The prince is also again active participant when to run the Historic Grand Prix on Bellahoj 1 and 2 August.

Prince Joachim form teams with motorsport legend Tom Kristensen, who has won Le Mans nine times, when the traditional Royal Pro / Am race to be decided.

A Pro / Am races are characterized by a professional driver and an amateur running constitute a team. And last year went well for the royal racing enthusiast and his experienced partner; they won for.

Prince Joachim against F1 driver

When Prince Joachim and Tom Kristensen takes to the track and must see if they can repeat the success of last year, the two up against Prince Joachim sædvandlige racing partner, Oscar Davidsen Siesbye, which is part of the prince's racing team Team Cortina Racing.

Oscar Siesbye has got the former Audi colleague Tom Kristensen, Dindo Capello, who mate.

But Siesbye / Capello combination is not alone.

Prince Joachim and Tom Kristensen stands for also facing tough modtand as Formula 1 driver Kevin Magnussen, who has Flemming Haslund as partner.

my forum: crownroyals.proboards.com - active members only
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2015, 08:13:03 PM »

I'd love to see Jokke race against Greaseball Carl-Philip of Sweden. Icecream
diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: July 30, 2015, 09:18:53 AM »

Sorry, too much grease around,  the car would slip and slide al over the place.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: July 30, 2015, 09:30:03 PM »

Good point  Laugh bounce Laughing Star
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: July 31, 2015, 02:45:17 AM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Star

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: July 31, 2015, 06:33:18 PM »

Laughing Star

Prince Joachim played car-card Go'morgen Denmark

Prince Joachim and his teammates from Team Cortina Racing visited Friday "Good Morning Denmark", where in addition to racing talk became a battle car card.

Before the weekend goes away to Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix of Prince Joachim and his teammates on Team Cortina Racing, Oscar Davidsen Siesbye and Martin Berner, visited the three "Good Morning Denmark".

Here was Mikkel Beha Erichsen ready to talk about racing and cars, where among other things emerged that Prince Joachim running directed to the right - as they should, because it's an English car, which the prince pointed out.

After a break it was time for a blow car card - the game where each card is a car that is so special specifications as top speed, the time from 0 to 100 km / h and cylinders, as it was in this case.
Car card with Prince Joachim and the other participants' own cars

The peculiarity of "Good Morning Denmark" cars card was that it was cars that the three participants have owned myself to be contestants compete with.

This was Prince Joachim, among other things with a Citröen Berlingo, a car, the Prince, much to the surprise of Mikkel Beha Erichsen, actually owned two whole versions.

"Good Morning Denmark" shared in connection with Prince Joachim's visit to a picture on the program instagram account of the three competitors in the middle of the game.

Source: BB

A couple of pictures from gotv2dk instagram:

gotv2dkDer goes fast in Tivoli morning! HRH Prince Joachim and his colleagues from Cortina Racing is drawn in running suits and talk about their hobby. See the later where we find out if the men can beat Mikkel Beha in vehicle card. # gotv2dk

gotv2dkHvem have the best cards? HRH Prince Joachim and his colleagues from Cortina Racing competing against Mikkel Beha in vehicle card in your television about two minutes. # gotv2dk

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: