Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Lookalikes!  (Read 141805 times)
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 09:28:38 AM »

An article about mary look a like other woman
http://www.smh.com.au/art...407512.html?from=storylhs

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 10:24:37 AM »

An article about mary look a like other woman
http://www.smh.com.au/art...407512.html?from=storylhs

She looks like Natalie Wood  Huh? pleaseeeeeeeee  Roll Eyes

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 01:31:15 PM »

Natalie Wood?! Wtf have these people been smoking?

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008, 10:24:50 AM »

Pulessse, the similarities are endless:
Nathalie has long dark brown hair, and so has Mary
Nathalie has brown eyes and so has Mary
N has two arms and two legs and so has Mary
N has five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot and so has Mary
N has two eyes and a nose and a mouth and so does Mary
N is human and ... so is ... Mary?
N. has a brain and.........does..... Mary........?
N is a woman and..........Mary?Huh?Huh??

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2008, 12:54:51 PM »

Pulessse, the similarities are endless:
Nathalie has long dark brown hair, and so has Mary
Nathalie has brown eyes and so has Mary
N has two arms and two legs and so has Mary
N has five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot and so has Mary
N has two eyes and a nose and a mouth and so does Mary
N is human and ... so is ... Mary?
N. has a brain and.........does..... Mary........?
N is a woman and..........Mary?Huh?Huh??

Out of the things you've mentioned above I can't see any similarity looking between her and Mary, Natalie: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000081/mediaindex
(btw in some picture she reminds me of katie holmes http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2808190976/nm0000081)

HRN

Big Member

Chinese Face Reading for Mary

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 03:15:06 PM »

CP Mary looks like a mad looking "Sally Hawkins":
http://www.viewlondon.co....s/img_HappyGoLucky_11.jpg

I think that CP Mary has "weekdays-face". Okay, it is a one-to-one-translation, but I will explain it:
It means, that you can meet her face everywhere. There are many women looking like CP Mary. She has a face, that you can see billion-times, everyday, everywhere...

- in my opinion -
=============================================
HRN = Her Royal Nastiness

"Don't step down, Miss Julie, take my advice. No one will believe you did so freely; people will always say you fell."
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 03:22:14 PM »

I know what you mean, HRN. I actually agree, even now there's nothing about Mary that makes her stand out in a crowd.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
HRN

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2008, 03:33:36 PM »

I know what you mean, HRN. I actually agree, even now there's nothing about Mary that makes her stand out in a crowd.

Exactly! Thanks!!!!! Grin

- in my opinion -

"Don't step down, Miss Julie, take my advice. No one will believe you did so freely; people will always say you fell."
Bystander

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Monaco's social elite are jealous of me

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2008, 04:06:20 PM »

I think that CP Mary has "weekdays-face". Okay, it is a one-to-one-translation, but I will explain it:
It means, that you can meet her face everywhere. There are many women looking like CP Mary. She has a face, that you can see billion-times, everyday, everywhere...
Clearly you must be mistaken or perhaps you say this because you haven't seen her in person.  Ninka, who has seen her faces many times, says:

Besides, she is also very beautiful, so beautiful to look at. Her interior illuminates her exterior. She has natural beauty, is radiant and exudes happiness. Calm movements of the body. An elegance which would have made the Danish poetist Oehlenschlager use the word:Cool. A sensitivity which would had made H. C. Andersen to think about the princesses, mattresses and peas, and stutter: "She is a real princess. People wuld turn around on Fifth Avenue or Champs Elysées. With light make-up, earth tone clothing, she looks simple, feminine and sporty.
Obviously, I posted this to poke fun at people like Ninka.  But, this thought just occurred to me to place myself in Mary's shoes. What if almost MY entire country thought this of me as Ninka thinks of Mary?  What if I lived most of my life just a person with "a face, that you can see billion-times, everyday, everywhere" then all of a sudden I am seen as this very beautiful person, a natural beauty, elegant, and just a real princess?   How would I feel? I think Mary was thrust on top of a pedestal by the Danish and Australian press.  And, instead of removing herself from that pedestal, she has decided to do everything that she can to live on the pedestal.  It would be better for her in the long run if she had people around her telling her it's ok to come down from the pedestal.  Instead it seems that she is surrounded by people who either make their living by keeping her on that pedestal or who spend their time attacking anyone who dare tell her it's ok to come down. 

Monaco's fairytale love story: post-engagement

PPDA: And this was the woman whom you needed?
Albert: I think...
Reporter: "Is Charlene Wittstock your soulmate?"
Albert: "I don't know if she is ...I don't know yet.
HRN

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2008, 04:13:34 PM »

Clearly you must be mistaken or perhaps you say this because you haven't seen her in person.  Ninka, who has seen her faces many times, says:

You are so right! I never saw her in person... But this isn't necessary to remove her from her pedestal...  Wink

- in my opinion -

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2008, 10:00:02 PM »

Bystander this is a very interesting theory and one that I share.
I have often thought that she seems giddy with delight that this silly teenage dream has come true. I mean most girls (and boys for that matter) dream of suddenly turning famous. Rich and famous. And everyone esp, the others: the mean group (be it the cheerleaders, the other boys in the sports group, the family, well basically everyone) would gasp with eyes wide open, torn with envy and admiration and would admit finally that YES you are the best thing since sliced bread. Most people grow out of that, many others seek their famous 5 minutes and cheerish that forever, but Mary was handed the ultimate teenage dream fullfillment: the princessdom.
I don't know whether she has since woken up and smelled the coffee or if she is still knee deep in cloud nine, but coming out of this pink fluffyfluff sure is as awful as the break up of many other teenage dreams. It is called growing up... and bad enough when done at the end of adolescence but it is pure desillusion when it happens as an adult...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2008, 11:11:36 AM »

Does anybody here watch "Boston Legal"?! I've never seen it before but I saw an advert for it last night and one of the actresses, Saffron Burrows, looked a lot like Letizia.

Dandelion

Medium Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2008, 01:39:52 PM »

Does anybody here watch "Boston Legal"?! I've never seen it before but I saw an advert for it last night and one of the actresses, Saffron Burrows, looked a lot like Letizia.
Love, love, love Boston Legal! We are only on Season 3 and I think Saffron Burrows stars in season 4. You should watch it LS - it is one of the best written tv shows!
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2008, 12:55:10 PM »

Woops! Sorry for giving stuff away, Danedelion!

I've only ever seen the adverts and it looks a bit like a male version of Ally McBeal-is that the case?

Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2008, 06:28:10 PM »

Woops! Sorry for giving stuff away, Danedelion!

I've only ever seen the adverts and it looks a bit like a male version of Ally McBeal-is that the case?

Ally McBeal and Boston Legal are both creations of David E. Kelley.  The are similar in that they have extremely quirky characters but Ally McBeal was a comedy and Boston Legal is a drama that was spun off of The Practice.  Boston Legal is a much better show IMO.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 06:39:12 PM by Ugly Betty » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: