Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Kate the new Mary?  (Read 4905 times)
Avise

Mini Member

Ignore
« on: March 10, 2007, 01:04:37 PM »

Kate is apparently paparazzi atttention seeking and  No No getting freebies, perhaps even including a new Audi, and spending more time on entertainment than work Crap

Is she the new Mary?

Here is the link- OK it is the Daily Mail but who cares Grin http://www.dailymail.co.u...41343&in_page_id=1879
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 05:04:16 PM »

I do not have problem with Kate touching up her makeup before leaving a club - after dancing and partying, if I knew there were photographers, I would do the same.  I had heard her mother had done some scheming to get Kate with William.  As far as the car, I find that vulgar.  I find it vulgar that rich people accept free things like cars and clothes and in this case, she is not even married to him so I find it premature.

Macaw
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 08:53:36 PM »

I agree Shoshanah, it is totally vulgar and a total turn-off.   Thumb down
Avise

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 10:42:08 PM »

Redoing makeup before going out to get photos taken is OK but apparently the royals do not go out of the main door - they access through a private entrance which apparently Kate could too if she wished- but she obviously doesn't.
She takes after her mother - hope she doesn't start to chew gum though.
She looks as if she might be the wife but god help the British monarchy- another attention seeking Mary!
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 09:13:47 PM »

funny, 'cuz i think kate reminds me of mary, while chelsy reminds me of maxima.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 09:16:36 PM »

I don't quite see the comparison as Mary did get the man and the crown - Kate didn't. It seems to me that she's now using the relationship - something she seemed careful not to do while she was with William. That seems rather tacky to me - but I don't know so much about her so it's hard for me to say.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 09:33:21 PM »

I think time will show that William made the right decision about Kate. She is a nice girl I wish her the best, but as soon as William is seen with a new girl, she will fade away....
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 02:24:23 PM »

kate reminds me of mary physically, while chelsy's fun uncaring attitude reminds me of maxima. the only bad thing about kate not having the ring is the timing factor. if she and william met at around the time the other commoner crown princesses did with their princes, maybe kate could have been the one. plus the fact that their courtship was very public. if it was like countess sophie's and prince edward's, maybe kate could still be dating william.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: