Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leonor, Granny and cousins  (Read 10353 times)
Avise

Mini Member

Ignore
« on: March 12, 2007, 05:11:50 PM »

Leonor with Granny and her cousins- so cute and what a good royal granny Sofia is.
http://www.deadline-press...C005+contains+%28DL117383*%29%29&Stemming=&Synonyms=&Phonic=&SF_SEARCHINRESULT=0&SF_FIELD1=premiers+pas+en+public&SF_GROUP1_FIELD=&submitSearch=OK&select=%23
patricia07

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 07:02:41 PM »

Darling!
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 11:00:21 PM »

see this is the thing... she was born about the same time (give and take a month or two...) as X and yet, she is so full of life, is alert and interested in her surroundings.

can't say the same about X Crazy he just stares and points...where who knows?

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 12:02:33 AM »

Yes, much difference in the two.

Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 12:12:54 AM »

ehm...she does look interested...but not directly alert and lively...no comparison to e.g. Princess Amalia, who started to blossom at that age (and who was quite a lethargic seeming baby before) or to Princess Ingrid Alexandra, who was a little "goblin" nearly up from day 1.
 And I guess we could be considered as lucky, if we would get at least one little smile of the little Lady until the end of summer. She seems to have the same serious look as her cousins...who either truly hate the media attention (or in this and Froilan´s case the prospect of watching a Disney Princess movie as boy  Grin) or who have gotten a heavy dose of the Hellenic genes...that give Queen Sofia also a somewhat sad look all the time.

And IMO Xian slowly starts to "defrost"...at the Verbier photoshooting, it already seemed as if he would react positively on the photographers. But of course this doesn´t neccessarily mean, that I give credit to Mommy and Daddy for that development Wink

Sorry... Blush Wink
Anja

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 04:49:07 PM »

More pics at this board - her big  eyes are gorgeus  Angel
http://members5.boardhost...fanta/msg/1173883220.html

Plum Royale

Medium Member

United States United States

Misha Prokhorov is a hysterical drama czar!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 02:35:14 AM »

I think it's her first outing without her parents so big(scary)  step for her,  I remember Princess Maxima taking Amalia out in public in a tiny skirt and white sweater and she looked shewas about to cry while an older girl held her hand. Thumb up  but egads Yikes what were they thinking with the coats there are so many cute  warm coats, shoes for little girls Thinking.  I'm surprised that Don Jaime ,who is soooo fashionable would let his kid's out in public with those cheap looking brown yechhh.  It nice that there spending time with their litttle cousin but were is Irene?  she's really the closest in age besides he soon to be born sister?
Plum

" .. By the way, the beauty of our Russian women, their ability to elegantly pointed, sexy and trendy dress does not give anyone the right to call them prostitutes!
 I love heifers when they audition for me!
Selene

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 08:21:45 PM »

".. She seems to have the same serious look as her cousins...who either truly hate the media attention (or in this and Froilan´s case the prospect of watching a Disney Princess movie as boy  Grin) or who have gotten a heavy dose of the Hellenic genes...that give Queen Sofia also a somewhat sad look all the time. ]

It seems to be that Sofia has had some work done on her face -- In  these photos and some others I have seen it seems so.  I have met the woman person to person and she did have a heavily wringled face not to mention the yellow teeth. And that was in 1997!  Now she looks better - younger (??). I am just curious if anyone else believes the queenie  has had some repair work done..

As for the heavy dose of the Hellenic genes let me correct you respectfully. The family she came from has/had nothing to do with our Hellenic genes. Blame the heavy lids etc  on the Danish Russian German and whatever other genes BUT NOT the hellenic because she and the rest of them have no Greek genes in them.  The Greeks were good enough to want to rule over them but not good enough to marry into!

Avise

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 09:32:50 PM »

Amalia- over the top, as her mother, is but she does seem to be calming down lately. Ingrid- boring, as her mother is, but again she seems to be getting better lately. Leonor is the right standard a little bit apprehensive but not over the top and is a confident little girl for an 18month old "Baby"- totally the opposite to Christian who is just like a "baby".
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 09:48:58 PM »

There's a short video on the Hola! website:

http://www.hola.com/video...66&grps=0&s=22374

autumn

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 09:58:47 PM »

She may not smile much for the cameras yet, but at least we can see she can walk and interact with other children. I can't wait to see how little X responds to his new friends in daycare next week.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: