Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TV Thread??  (Read 126471 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: October 05, 2014, 01:24:27 AM »

The Knick is awesome grossness!!!

Clive Owen is so good in it and it makes me really appreciate modern medicine!!
Visenya

Large Member

Aegon > William

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: October 05, 2014, 03:00:20 AM »

I cannot believe that David Tennant agreed to do the US version of Broadchurch, it's a complete rip off in the original and I suspect it just won't work (like The Killing before it).

Has anyone seen The Knick starring Clive Owen?

Gracepoint is supposed to be a short story (for television, anyways); it's been announced as a 10 episodes series (unless I missed something).

And I tried The Knick, couldn't stomach it but good. On other news, I'm enjoying The Blacklist, The Mysteries of Laura and much to my shock, Bad Judge.

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Clementine Paddleford
Fiction is the Truth inside a Lie. Stephen King.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: October 05, 2014, 05:27:30 PM »

Broadchurch was 10 episodes too (IMRIC).

The Knick starts next week I think so I will be giving it a whirl. Also I may try Gotham.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Visenya

Large Member

Aegon > William

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: October 06, 2014, 01:15:11 AM »

Broadchurch was 10 episodes too (IMRIC).

The Knick starts next week I think so I will be giving it a whirl. Also I may try Gotham.

Aha, got it, thanks for the info Little Star!

I watched Gotham, didn't last 30 minutes. The only thing I actually did like was the glimpses of the future Penguin  there. I tried watching it because of Brian McKenzie, he usually does this kind of roles pretty well but, I didn't like it.

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Clementine Paddleford
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: November 25, 2014, 03:57:20 PM »

Cry

One of the main characters of my all-time favourite child hood series

In Germany it was called "Michael aus Lönneberga"

When Emil from Lönneberga had made mischief and his father was about to explode with rage over his grubby son, Emil could usually rest assured that his mother was quicker to forgive his sins than his temperamental father.

In the TV series, according to the Danish Film Institute First aired in Denmark in 1976, Emil's mother was played by Swedish actress Emy Storm.

She died Monday morning due to a brain hemorrhage, 89 years old, the newspaper Aftonbladet.

- She had more and more trouble. She fell and suffered a brain hemorrhage, so it has not been easy, says Emy Storms husband Göte Fyhring, 85 years old, told the newspaper.

He says Emy Storm fell in early November and earlier also have been through a hip operation. Emy Storm was also featured, according to Politiken, in the film "The good will" from 1991, directed by Bille August and with a screenplay by Ingmar Bergman.

Visenya

Large Member

Aegon > William

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: November 26, 2014, 04:46:13 AM »

PeDe:  Hug May she rest in peace, all thoughts and prayers to her family and loved ones.

Is anyone else watching Sleepy Hollow?

Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: December 02, 2014, 09:22:29 PM »

I've just seen an advertisement for a new series, "State of Affairs," starring Katherin Heigl. Literally, the tag line is: "Sometimes the only man for the job... is a woman." Call me a feminist, but that sounds just dreadful. Even if it's nothing to do with feminism, what a tawdry line!

Please tell me someone's seen this besides me?

Visenya

Large Member

Aegon > William

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: December 03, 2014, 07:03:18 AM »

I've just seen an advertisement for a new series, "State of Affairs," starring Katherin Heigl. Literally, the tag line is: "Sometimes the only man for the job... is a woman." Call me a feminist, but that sounds just dreadful. Even if it's nothing to do with feminism, what a tawdry line!

Please tell me someone's seen this besides me?

It's an awful line. I did some of it, but I hated how the President basically told her to make the mission personal (which already was), I thought, wth?

And then I stopped watching because Katherin annoys the heck out of me.

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: November 02, 2015, 09:08:11 PM »

Do any of our UK posters watch The UK Apprentice? They are showing series 11. Claude Littner replaced Nick Hewer Sad  I loved Nick's sense of humor Laugh bounce

How about Dragons' Den? Both shows are fun to watch Thumb up

Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: November 07, 2015, 12:19:06 AM »

i am about the end Gomorra season 1,my husband already end the book and said the book is 1000 times better than the TV show, i am may start to read it in wait of season two,the TV show is very good.

zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: November 07, 2015, 02:43:11 AM »

i am about the end Gomorra season 1,my husband already end the book and said the book is 1000 times better than the TV show, i am may start to read it in wait of season two,the TV show is very good.

ITA with your husband Wink

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #641 on: November 07, 2015, 04:22:35 AM »

I cant be the only Game of Thrones nut on this board...especially THIS board, right?

House Targaryen...Fire and Blood! *whipers* also they have the dragons, which I would sign up for under any circumstances!

House Stark...WInter is Coming...and those direwolves...and men.....
Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: November 07, 2015, 06:16:23 PM »

ITA with your husband Wink
good, the book is next on my list then Smiley

Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: November 07, 2015, 06:20:28 PM »

I cant be the only Game of Thrones nut on this board...especially THIS board, right?

House Targaryen...Fire and Blood! *whipers* also they have the dragons, which I would sign up for under any circumstances!

House Stark...WInter is Coming...and those direwolves...and men.....
no you are not the only one Wink,i didn't found the last two seasons as good as the previous ones but it still one of the best TV show these days.

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: February 06, 2016, 08:01:34 PM »

Did anyone here watch the netflix documentary:making a murderer?

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: