Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TV Thread??  (Read 122458 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: February 06, 2016, 08:48:37 PM »

I cant be the only Game of Thrones nut on this board...especially THIS board, right?

House Targaryen...Fire and Blood! *whipers* also they have the dragons, which I would sign up for under any circumstances!

House Stark...WInter is Coming...and those direwolves...and men.....
no you are not the only one Wink,i didn't found the last two seasons as good as the previous ones but it still one of the best TV show these days.

I adore GoT as well! Smiley

PruNordstrom

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: February 07, 2016, 06:43:14 AM »

Did anyone here watch the netflix documentary:making a murderer?

Hmmmm.

Man killed inside Wisconsin home marks first shooting homicide in 15 years for Manitowoc, scene of 'Making a Murderer' doc
BY MEG WAGNER
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Friday, February 5, 2016, 9:48 PM

A Wisconsin man was shot and killed Friday inside his home in the city of Manitowoc in the same Wisconsin county at the center of Netflix' controversial ''Making a Murderer'' documentary marking the first shooting homicide in the city in 15 years.

The unidentified 51-year-old was fatally shot when he opened his door after someone knocked on it around 5:30 a.m., police said. The murder follows on the heels of numerous death threats to the small county of fewer than 35,000 residents, most of them called in by fans of the Netflix documentary, which tracked accused murderer Steven Avery.

The shooter, who also has not been identified, fled the scene, Fox 11 reported.

The early morning killing is the city's first shooting homicide in 15 years and comes just days after dozens of phone and email threats poured into the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department with specific threats against individual officers, said sheriff's Inspector Gregg Schetter.

Police said the shooting has no connection to Avery, who was locked up for 18 years after a wrongful sexual assault conviction and was later convicted of murder. The Manitowoc County legal system has been nationally criticized ever since the 10-episode show premiered in December.

Remainder of the article at:
http://www.nydailynews.co...er-town-article-1.2521435

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: February 07, 2016, 11:06:55 AM »

Did anyone here watch the netflix documentary:making a murderer?

Hmmmm.

Man killed inside Wisconsin home marks first shooting homicide in 15 years for Manitowoc, scene of 'Making a Murderer' doc
BY MEG WAGNER
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Friday, February 5, 2016, 9:48 PM

A Wisconsin man was shot and killed Friday inside his home in the city of Manitowoc in the same Wisconsin county at the center of Netflix' controversial ''Making a Murderer'' documentary marking the first shooting homicide in the city in 15 years.

The unidentified 51-year-old was fatally shot when he opened his door after someone knocked on it around 5:30 a.m., police said. The murder follows on the heels of numerous death threats to the small county of fewer than 35,000 residents, most of them called in by fans of the Netflix documentary, which tracked accused murderer Steven Avery.

The shooter, who also has not been identified, fled the scene, Fox 11 reported.

The early morning killing is the city's first shooting homicide in 15 years and comes just days after dozens of phone and email threats poured into the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department with specific threats against individual officers, said sheriff's Inspector Gregg Schetter.

Police said the shooting has no connection to Avery, who was locked up for 18 years after a wrongful sexual assault conviction and was later convicted of murder. The Manitowoc County legal system has been nationally criticized ever since the 10-episode show premiered in December.

Remainder of the article at:
http://www.nydailynews.co...er-town-article-1.2521435

Do you think one of Avery's fans killed the guy? The Avery case is so confusing. I am conflicted on whether he is guilty or not. But the court did not prove his guilt beyond reasonable doubt. Too many questions regarding Manitowoc PD's role as well as other persons of interest IMO.

PruNordstrom

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: February 07, 2016, 10:15:41 PM »

Info according to a Feb 5 story from the ABC TV station in Green Bay WI:
Manitowoc Police Captain Larry Zimney said during a Friday morning news conference that [the victim] awoke to a knock on his door at about 5:30 a.m. He was met by someone with a gun who shot him in the chest. The police captain said no suspect has been located. Officers believe this was not a random act. Zimney says signs point to a single shooter. Not related to the TV series.

----
In another article about the case:

Making a Murderer turned me into public enemy number one, says Wisconsin Deputy District Attorney...
The series that exposed an alleged miscarriage of justice has led to a hate campaign against the Wisconsin officials supposedly to blame. Now one of them has written a book to give his side of the story.
Tim Walker US correspondent
The Independent
Saturday 6 February 2016

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/steve-avery-making-a-murderer-turned-me-into-public-enemy-number-one-says-wisconsin-official-a6856546.html

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: October 13, 2016, 12:14:07 PM »

during these first days of chill,with temperatures plummeted and shorter days, i sooo wish the vampire diaries was about to begin again!all new,all electrifying,all a total surprise,week after weel?k.

i wish i could turn back time and be in 2009 again,with  (imho) the "first" 4 series (with the 5th,i lost interest) still to be broadcasted and at least 90 good episodes to watch,to wait for,to speculate about.
damon and elena,elena and stefan,damon,damon soooooo coool and so hoootttt 

i hope cw television will offer us something new and as good as VD,sooner or later.

ciaooo!!!!!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: November 25, 2016, 02:13:04 PM »

any turkish Drama watchers here in RD? Wink

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: December 18, 2016, 05:07:37 AM »

"the royals" with Elizabeth Hurley mentioned the Queen had an audience with Queen Leticia of Spain that say. About world hunger, maybe?
jolene

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #652 on: May 10, 2018, 01:55:22 AM »

Woo hoo! Outlander has been renewed through season six!!
http://deadline.com/2018/...eason-6-starz-1202386545/
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #653 on: May 10, 2018, 02:02:33 AM »

:Yayyyy!
I didn't kknw it was in doubt
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: May 10, 2018, 03:46:37 PM »

Great news i like Outlander  Smiley
Peaky blinders has been renewed for two more seasons too.

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #655 on: May 10, 2018, 03:56:51 PM »

Yay! I love Peaky. I think they will close it out after season 6 but Iím looking forward to 2 more seasons of Tommy Shelby and crazy Arthur too.

I loved Outlander too but stopped watching with the Faith episode. I need to try and pick it up again when I get the time.

Started The Handmaidís Tale last week. Itís good but stresses me out.
jolene

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #656 on: May 10, 2018, 05:12:04 PM »

Yay! I love Peaky. I think they will close it out after season 6 but Iím looking forward to 2 more seasons of Tommy Shelby and crazy Arthur too.

I loved Outlander too but stopped watching with the Faith episode. I need to try and pick it up again when I get the time.

Started The Handmaidís Tale last week. Itís good but stresses me out.
The 'Faith' ep was gutting, but it's such a great show. Can't wait to see how Tobias does as Prince Philip on "The Crown."
Mango

Baby Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #657 on: May 11, 2018, 08:48:32 PM »

Hmm my friends are addicted to Outlander, but for some reason I just don't feel like I can watch it. I love The Handmaid's Tale; it's definitely hard to watch but it's very exciting and so good! I've never heard about Peaky Blinders but it looks interesting and seems to be well-liked, I might have to watch that one next!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #658 on: May 13, 2018, 12:34:31 AM »

i highly recommend Peaky Blinders Mango Thumb up

Siren anyone? sound intersting and i will starting it next

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #659 on: May 14, 2018, 10:21:57 AM »

Watched 13 Reasons Why this weekend. Damn, so many emotions No

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance