Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TV Thread??  (Read 126724 times)
Plum Royale

Medium Member

United States United States

Misha Prokhorov is a hysterical drama czar!

Ignore
« on: March 13, 2007, 11:16:13 PM »

my fave TV,is on tv as a boy, Eddie Izzard and Minne Driver's show is on FX  and it's a gritty drama I was surprised how good the kids they all played as a family not your run of the mill sitcom family. Thumb up
http://www.fxnetworks.com...hows/originals/theriches/
Plum
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 11:04:48 PM by Maria, Reason: Spelling in the title » Logged

" .. By the way, the beauty of our Russian women, their ability to elegantly pointed, sexy and trendy dress does not give anyone the right to call them prostitutes!
 I love heifers when they audition for me!
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 11:49:23 PM »

sorry Plumb darlingk...I don't understand this thread/your thread at all...
I must have caught that Slooooooooow diseasese Crazy

is this a thread about our favourite tv show?

then my is " keeping up appearances" with Hyacinth Bucket and of course absuloutely fabulous.

so like MOSH & frecks!

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Liesl

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 12:33:10 AM »

I love "Keeping Up Appearances" and never get tired of watching the reruns.  Coupling is another one that keeps me in stitches.  MI-5/Spooks is another one.  Unfortunately I don't get to see these shows regularly here in the US.  The only show I was regularly now is the reality show The Amazing Race.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 12:59:33 AM »

Hey Lies Crazy

but I stopped watching the spooks when the cast got changed. they've become soo card-boardish!
I like Foyle's War and Mrs Marple, and Hercules Poirot
I used to watch Unit one - that Danish investigation team, but they must have solved all the crimes Thinking in slow-land, and there is no more... Cry

Hey, they could always investigate our Frecks and Mosh-Me?

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 09:37:46 AM »

Eddy Izard is absolutly fantastic. Love watching him.... Star
I loved "Coupling", the british edition of course, since the american version was just terrible. It was almost a toe-curler...
Love the Gilmore girls too, a rerun airs exactly at ironing time (and I would not be able to iron any shirt without a good sitcom, who minds ironing when Raymond is on?)
Used to like the old desperate housewives, but I think they have run into a dry lane.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 11:56:35 AM »

I'm following "weeds" and "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip"- I heard It got cancelled in the U.S that's a real shame No
I'm still watching old "sopranos" episodes- one of the best show I ever saw. I LOVE the HBO productions.  I really miss OZ- the best t.v. show I've ever seen- may she rest in peace Angel -It was very dark.
Israeli television is quite crappy but I was surprised this year they made one of the best and most original shows I ever seen "betipol" (="in  treatment ") about psychological treatment. I read that HBO bought It's rights and going to make an american version Crap- well I'l have to wait and see what they will do..http://imdb.com/title/tt0835434/

I am fixed to the classic "Law & Order" episodes.. oh! that McCoy  Blush http://www.nbc.com/Law_&a...Order/bios/bios_sam.shtml

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Dandelion

Medium Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 01:59:43 PM »

I'm addicted to Boston Legal. Love Prison break and CSI (original Las Vegas one) and Weeds is good but shows a bit late - so I half watch and half sleep. Coupling hasn't reached our tv yet - will look out for it.
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 04:59:06 PM »

I'm still watching old "sopranos" episodes- one of the best show I ever saw. I LOVE the HBO productions. 

The Sopranos is only the best show EVER  Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 05:27:10 PM »

I'm still watching old "sopranos" episodes- one of the best show I ever saw. I LOVE the HBO productions. 

OZ too!  Tongue  Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 05:45:53 PM by hanzo1 » Logged

Dandelion

Medium Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 06:03:39 PM »

Oh, forgot about House. Then again most med dramas do it for me. Oh and for a sad confession (please do not hold it against me!!) but I actualy enjoy watching Project Runway too  Blush Blush
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 06:06:43 PM »

I only ever caught one episode of Oz.  It was way intense so I retreated back to the happy world of the North Jersey mafia.  Tongue

Are you seeing the final season of Sopranos?
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 06:15:37 PM »

I only ever caught one episode of Oz.  It was way intense so I retreated back to the happy world of the North Jersey mafia.  Tongue

Laugh bounce
Yes. It just started around here , not sure If I want him dead or not..

I also not sure what I will watch after It ends No there's so much LAW & ORDER reruns you can watch and that's hardly a substitute  Crap

hennabane

Medium Member

Victory, baby, cuz that throne belongs to Izzy!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 08:24:45 PM »

my fave TV,is on tv as a boy, Eddie Izzard and Minne Driver's show is on FX  and it's a gritty drama I was surprised how good the kids they all played as a family not your run of the mill sitcom family. Thumb up
http://www.fxnetworks.com...hows/originals/theriches/
Plum

Thank you for this!  I LOVE Eddie Izzard.  He's, by far, one of my favorite comedians!   Jumping Thumb up Laugh bounce

I remember your old avatar, too! 

'The road to hell is paved with a black Amex!'
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 09:57:09 PM »

Laugh bounce
Yes. It just started around here , not sure If I want him dead or not..

I also not sure what I will watch after It ends No there's so much LAW & ORDER reruns you can watch and that's hardly a substitute  Crap

I don't think he's going to die.  I think the series will end with his RICO trial and I think Patsy Parisi is going to be a co-operating witness for the FBI.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 10:08:30 PM »

I don't think he's going to die.  I think the series will end with his RICO trial and I think Patsy Parisi is going to be a co-operating witness for the FBI.
Could be.. I wish something would happen with Carmela.

BDW are you named after the Columbian version or the American one?
I saw the columbian few years ago It was quite amusing ,the American not as much

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: