Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost and Found  (Read 20485 times)
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2016, 10:45:09 AM »

Hi everyone

I'm looking for two photos:

The first one I saw when pics  of the newly renovated palace of F+M were published in 2010. It was a an open shoe cabinet (or so I believe) and must have been from the private areas of the palace. It was not in a room but seemed to be in a corridor. The wood was very light. I've looked through all the photos from back then but could not locate this particular one. Maybe it got deleted.

The second one is a photo of the inside of the Donaldson house in Hobart with John Donaldson's speedos hanging in the bathroom. I think these photos were done by a real estate agency when the house was sold. I found a link, but the photos were gone. Did anyone save them?

Thanks in advance  Champagne
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2016, 03:44:44 AM »

Ooo,that Speedo one was gross. I'll look
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2016, 03:50:20 AM »

" Re: Where is Papa Slurupson?
? Reply #469 on: March 12, 2014, 03:41:26 ?
TweetTweet  ShareShare  Reply with quoteQuote
Where ever Pa Slupson is, I don’t think he will be back in Tassie for more than a quick visit anytime soon. Not interested in spending any time with his Aussie grand kids is he?  Every time a tenant moves on his humble Tassie home is up for rent again. Wink

http://www.realestate.com...sf=emailalert-propdetails

For the life of me I still can’t see where all those “tourist busses” were pulling up under his deck when him and Smoody were having their morning coffee. He was quoted as saying this happened when he was at home in Tassie. No

The man is delusional if he thinks any bus could get under his deck with tourists waving to him. Good thing he stays in Europe trying to get a few morsels from Mary’s and the DRF’s table. Yes Yes Yes

Might be too much for him to realise that Mary’s PR and the DRF has paid for all the boxed flowers and flags and PR crap in Aussie  "

Here's the thread but the link doesn't work anymore
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2016, 11:03:59 AM »

Thank you, cordtx  Star  Star Star

I also found the link but the photos were gone. Hopefully someone saved them  Champagne
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2016, 10:00:54 PM »

Sorry, that didn't copy well and it was from Henny.

I didn't see the actual pics anywhere in the thread. Just the link.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: