Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is.....  (Read 119551 times)
whiplashhx

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #870 on: October 04, 2017, 02:48:28 AM »

Hi guys! Albeit some possibly not remembering me nor noticing I left, considering I was only on the sight for approx. 2 years and I mainly stayed in the British/WKH/Astrology threads, I just wanted to say I'm finally coming back. Also, I am going to start posting again on my WKH Engagement tumblr blog that I know some of you kept up with, starting 2018. I developed some complex where I felt weird about posting on forums/online, so I just disappeared. Nonetheless, out of no where, depression took over my life and my daily activities changed, and so forth, but I have worked through it enough to get where I am right now in my real life; I am functioning much better and finally getting back into things I genuinely enjoy. Anyways, I hope all has been well with everyone, and I am so happy to be back!

Beer

Will, Kate, and Harry Engagement Blog:
http://verymuchakid.tumblr.com/
Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #871 on: October 05, 2017, 10:09:09 PM »

Welcome back whiplash!   Star

I remember you, although I've been more off than on the last year or so  (a bit of forum fatigue, RF fatigue, and plain real-life fatigue). so let's get out of the woodwork and start dishing like a squirrel chasing acorns for winter!

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #872 on: October 08, 2017, 04:30:26 AM »

Has anyone heard from Laprincess?  I am so used to seeing her in the Spanish forum and it's been a while.  Hope all is well.
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #873 on: October 09, 2017, 01:58:40 PM »

She's fine but very busy!! I'm also waiting for her return, hopefully, if she has time, next week for the Princess of Asturias awards!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #874 on: October 10, 2017, 04:24:23 AM »

She's fine but very busy!! I'm also waiting for her return, hopefully, if she has time, next week for the Princess of Asturias awards!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Wonderful news, Clara!  Thank you so much. Beer
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: