Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is.....  (Read 127825 times)
Lizardcandy

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #885 on: December 02, 2017, 10:55:20 PM »

Hi!

I haven't posted in a very long time but I just wanted to pop in and dish on the new royal couple. But the section is closed so it looks like I missed all the fun. Hopefully it'll reopen in time for the wedding because I don't have anyone else to talk about royal with Lol

Might be too much to ask the non paid mods to try to handle that troll magnet of a topic, sadly. Though I hope things settle down in time too so we can dish Smiley
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #886 on: January 11, 2018, 02:10:27 AM »

Is LaPrincess ok? Been a while since i have seen her on the Spanish board... Huh?
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #887 on: January 21, 2018, 05:30:16 AM »

Well, not about this board, but what happened to Glittering Royal Events? I have to admit I hadn't been there in years, but I do visit the Royal Jewels MB and it was mentioned there that GRE was no more.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #888 on: January 21, 2018, 06:11:48 AM »

Well, not about this board, but what happened to Glittering Royal Events? I have to admit I hadn't been there in years, but I do visit the Royal Jewels MB and it was mentioned there that GRE was no more.

Whoa....that's weird.  I swear it was there a couple of weeks ago.  I looked at it sometime around January 1.   Thinking  The other boards that are associated with it still seem to be up and running.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #889 on: January 21, 2018, 06:15:53 AM »

Whoa....that's weird.  I swear it was there a couple of weeks ago.  I looked at it sometime around January 1.   Thinking  The other boards that are associated with it still seem to be up and running.

Did Marlene finally flame out? Secret
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #890 on: January 21, 2018, 06:42:01 AM »

Do you mean Marianne?  She's still there on the other boards that are tied to the Glittering board.   Thinking

That other Marlene still has her blog up and running.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #891 on: January 21, 2018, 06:55:09 AM »

Oh yes, Marianne. I wonder if they got hacked again...

Do you mean Marianne?  She's still there on the other boards that are tied to the Glittering board.   Thinking

That other Marlene still has her blog up and running.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: