Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is.....  (Read 158544 times)
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #945 on: December 21, 2018, 11:01:47 PM »

The final straw for me were the comments posted by a number of people which were seemingly making excuses for the recent reports following the neo-nazi arrests. I reported them to Maria as i thought they reflected badly on the board and she responded and said nobody else had reported them. That speaks volumes.
Can somebody please tell me where these are? I'm assuming somewhere in the H&M threads, but I don't look at them every day.

https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=16191.660

I had to do a search like Pixie did. I was heartened to read all the posts condemning the article’s subject.
OK, I read the article about those vile people. 100% scum. I also read the rest of the posts in the thread and I genuinely do not see anything that looks like people making excuses for them; on the contrary, everyone condemned those low-life PsOS. Yes, some posters continued on to criticize Harry and Meghan for their behavior, but not for what they are. I'm honestly confused by what you were referring to, Little Star. If I'm not seeing/understanding something that I should, I would like to know and learn.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #946 on: December 21, 2018, 11:06:22 PM »

The final straw for me were the comments posted by a number of people which were seemingly making excuses for the recent reports following the neo-nazi arrests. I reported them to Maria as i thought they reflected badly on the board and she responded and said nobody else had reported them. That speaks volumes.
Can somebody please tell me where these are? I'm assuming somewhere in the H&M threads, but I don't look at them every day.

https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=16191.660

I had to do a search like Pixie did. I was heartened to read all the posts condemning the article’s subject.
OK, I read the article about those vile people. 100% scum. I also read the rest of the posts in the thread and I genuinely do not see anything that looks like people making excuses for them; on the contrary, everyone condemned those low-life PsOS. Yes, some posters continued on to criticize Harry and Meghan for their behavior, but not for what they are. I'm honestly confused by what you were referring to, Little Star. If I'm not seeing/understanding something that I should, I would like to know and learn.

As would I.  Star  I have actually reached out and asked to be shown what it is that I'm not seeing, and what I'm missing, but have not had any reply at all.  No 

Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #947 on: February 10, 2019, 08:28:36 PM »

Forgive me for asking silly questions but where are our Admins?  Smiley Are we doing so well as to be switched to autopilot?

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #948 on: February 10, 2019, 08:33:10 PM »

We’re still around Smiley

Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #949 on: February 11, 2019, 10:03:01 AM »

Got it! Thanks for reassurance. I was not plotting riots or a takeover Smiley Just had a vague feeling something or rather someone is missing. All is right then. Smiley

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #950 on: February 13, 2019, 03:53:53 PM »

Just came to me today……..I miss Jonathan Sad
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?