Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 69   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is.....  (Read 245667 times)
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #975 on: March 12, 2021, 02:11:46 AM »

Has anyone heard from karma chamelion recently? I realized she'd been quiet for a while so reached a few weeks ago but didn't hear anything. I know the past year has been tough for her, so just hoping everything is okay.

That's weird, according to her profile she was last active around 2am today. I hope all is well with her.

Didn't even think to check that - thanks! Hopefully everything is good then and she's just feeling quiet.

I've been lurking since the Oprah interview. Sorry I didn't respond to messages yet, I'm easing my way back in. Went through a rough patch but doing better now and getting back to some of sense of normal. Missed you all, it's nice to be back.  Hug
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #976 on: March 12, 2021, 02:25:30 AM »

Has anyone heard from karma chamelion recently? I realized she'd been quiet for a while so reached a few weeks ago but didn't hear anything. I know the past year has been tough for her, so just hoping everything is okay.

That's weird, according to her profile she was last active around 2am today. I hope all is well with her.

Didn't even think to check that - thanks! Hopefully everything is good then and she's just feeling quiet.

I've been lurking since the Oprah interview. Sorry I didn't respond to messages yet, I'm easing my way back in. Went through a rough patch but doing better now and getting back to some of sense of normal. Missed you all, it's nice to be back.  Hug
Hug
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #977 on: March 12, 2021, 03:10:26 AM »

Hug  Good to see you  Champagne

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #978 on: March 12, 2021, 03:45:33 AM »

Nice to have you back Karma. You were missed!  Hug

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #979 on: March 12, 2021, 03:55:49 AM »

We need Trollie back!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #980 on: March 12, 2021, 04:34:15 AM »

Good to hear from you! Sorry you went through a rough patch - hope things are looking up for you Hug
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #981 on: March 12, 2021, 08:41:40 AM »

Hug
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #982 on: March 13, 2021, 12:33:27 AM »

I sent her a message a few months ago, but never heard back. I hope she’s okay.....
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #983 on: March 15, 2021, 05:16:27 PM »

Hoping freethespoon will be back soon!
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #984 on: March 15, 2021, 05:22:29 PM »

I know. I miss my troll Queen.

Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #985 on: March 18, 2021, 05:42:17 PM »

Now here is someone I miss -Trier 1.   But it seems she hasn't posted since 2019.   Her comments in the Lux section were always interesting!

There was also someone whose name escapes me, not a big poster, but she would leave comments in the Japanese board that were very knowledgeable about the Japanese RF, especially about Crown Princess Kiko.             

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #986 on: March 18, 2021, 05:59:44 PM »

Would that be Little Thunder?

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #987 on: March 18, 2021, 11:35:39 PM »

Now here is someone I miss -Trier 1.   But it seems she hasn't posted since 2019.   Her comments in the Lux section were always interesting!

There was also someone whose name escapes me, not a big poster, but she would leave comments in the Japanese board that were very knowledgeable about the Japanese RF, especially about Crown Princess Kiko.             

I don't know if you're talking about ChiaraC, but she posted about the JRF and I thought her posts were very interesting.

I just visited her member's page and she was last active in 2014, I didn't realized it was that long.
https://royaldish.com/ind...php?action=profile;u=3971
Her posts : https://royaldish.com/ind...ofile;u=3971;sa=showPosts  Thumb up

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #988 on: April 09, 2021, 07:21:41 PM »

What can I say.  The DOE passing drew me back in.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #989 on: April 09, 2021, 07:23:34 PM »

What can I say.  The DOE passing drew me back in.

‘about time!
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 69   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: