Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim and Marie Honeymoon  (Read 17323 times)
tranquilfever

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« on: May 30, 2008, 03:10:36 PM »

does anyone know any honeymoon plans for these two lovebirds?
Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 03:14:58 PM »

I've been wondering where they've gone, too, but guess it's meant to be a secret. Was hoping somebody would know.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 04:09:20 PM »

Didn't Joachim recently purchase a fancy townhouse/apartment in Turkey Huh?
Sanne

Mini Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 01:04:35 PM »

According to today's Ekstra Bladet, they have been in Canada on their honeymoon for a few days in a luxury hotel in a town called Tofino
http://ekstrabladet.dk/fl...gelige/article1015445.ece

Here's some info I found on Tofino
"Tofino and Ucluelet are two gems secluded on the West Coast of Vancouver Island in the province of British Columbia, Canada. At Tofino's doorstep is the Clayoquot Sound region, a world UNESCO biosphere reserve. This area boasts one of British Columbia's most prized nature reserves, Pacific Rim National Park. Tofino offers the best way to experience BC's pristine wilderness first hand."
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 02:26:15 PM »

Tofino? Seriously, that is where my parents went. It is very lovely though, one of the prettiest places in the country and there has been absolutely zero coverage of them here.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 03:46:04 PM »

Well at least they've been able to enjoy a quiet honeymoon.

Is Tofino warm at all?

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
tranquilfever

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 05:19:58 PM »

Thats odd, i have stayed in tofino at point west , its not that pretty just a beachy place id say . gee ...maybe they pickedit for privacy
isis

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 07:28:56 PM »

I was in Tofino and Ucluelet last summer. I think if you want nature, long beach walks, surfing, watching the sun set and the water, and people not gawking into your face you can get it there. The place is on Vancouver Island overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
When I was there the wind was blowing forcefully and I was cold but my face, arms got so sunburned that I was not presentable for days on especially with the white rings around my eyes from the sunglasses. Nerves
However, personally, I had no desire to go back to Vancouver after spending a week there. No Cry
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 07:34:57 PM by isis » Logged
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 01:55:52 AM »

Tofino is not for the faint hearted, if you like nature you will like this location. isis and tranquilfever, from Ontario or Quebec by any chance?
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 02:56:43 AM »

This is a glimpse of Tofino's rough waters. (That's a friend's sister-in-law bundled up in March of this year.)

CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 05:30:44 AM »

Looks wild. I'm sure they'll love it.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Sanne

Mini Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 10:11:29 AM »

It's nice that they had at least 4 days of privacy before the press found them. It looks like a great place to get away and just enjoy each others company. I think it's romantic to be on a windy wild beach. Can you imagine Mary being happy somewhere like that - with no Prada stores?!
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2008, 10:17:06 AM »

She has been known to do it, - in winter, in Denmark, - when Fred is doing his boat thing for the nation in Florida......the forlorn wife on a windswept beach..... Whistle

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
Sanne

Mini Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2008, 10:19:39 AM »

Oh yes, the devoted mother walking with her child along the beach, with photographers following her, of course, to show that she is such a "natural" girl.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2008, 11:31:43 AM »

Considering both Joachim and Marie are form "cold" countries I would have thought they'd opt for a nice sandy beach somewhere!

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: