Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim and Marie Honeymoon  (Read 17321 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 04:09:30 PM »

now that the press knows where they are they just might hop on a plane and go some place else.
tranquilfever

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 06:49:13 PM »

Tofino is not for the faint hearted, if you like nature you will like this location. isis and tranquilfever, from Ontario or Quebec by any chance?
ys i am from Toronto;) And frankly i did not like tofino too much , also at th time we stayed in a fine resort but it was full of couples lik old guys with young mistress type actually the two looked like hooker types ..........
isis

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 07:14:47 PM »

Barrie, I live in Vancouver, British Columbia but I have never heard anything about them in any local news.
However, from Vancouver, it takes an hour and a half ferry ride plus a long driving across Vancouver Island.
This of course can be shortened by hopping on an airplane, which they did I am sure.
stephanyjml

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2008, 06:07:54 AM »

Tofino is not for the faint hearted, if you like nature you will like this location. isis and tranquilfever, from Ontario or Quebec by any chance?

I live in Quebec.  I find Canada an odd choice for a May/June honeymoon as the weather is so unpredictable this time of year.  Perhaps they had their reasons. 
Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 11:15:43 PM »

Barrie, I live in Vancouver, British Columbia but I have never heard anything about them in any local news.
However, from Vancouver, it takes an hour and a half ferry ride plus a long driving across Vancouver Island.
This of course can be shortened by hopping on an airplane, which they did I am sure.

Summertime in Vancouver is so, so very lovely You are indeed lucky, isis, to live in such a wonderful city... wonderful sights, fantastic restaurants, phenomenal outdoor activities you can choose from. I bet winter, spring or fall isn't that bad either, so maybe that's why they chose it for their honeymoon.
isis

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 12:03:49 AM »

Yes, this is true Piper but we should not forget about the Rain Factor. Thumb down I have been living here for 15 years and when it is raining for month it still drags me down and makes me think of moving to a dry, sunny place. Cry  However when it is sunny and warm that feeling dissipates rather quickly. Supercontent
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2008, 11:57:20 AM »

Pictures from their honeymoon in Canada:

http://msndk.starlounge.c.../index.cfm?objectid=27110

Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2008, 12:02:22 PM »

They look very happy. What a shame someone has explained to Marie that she must not confide in journalists; I would have loved to hear her unedited feelings about her marriage so far.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 12:35:02 PM »

They look like they're having a lovely time-I love Marie's wedges!

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Chris

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 01:22:43 PM »

Picture nbr. 2 shows the bride and groom each with a cigarette tucked between two fingers.  So Marie's a smoker, eh?  Something else she shares with the Danish royals.  Speaks French, smokes...sounds like a match made in heaven! 
Bystander

Gigantic Member

Monaco's social elite are jealous of me

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2008, 01:42:20 PM »

Picture nbr. 2 shows the bride and groom each with a cigarette tucked between two fingers.  So Marie's a smoker, eh?  Something else she shares with the Danish royals.  Speaks French, smokes...sounds like a match made in heaven! 
Didn't Fred stopped smoking at Mary's bequest AFTER they got married?  Does anyone know when Fred stopped smoking?  The smoking issue is one of the reasons that I find Mary such a fake.  Ok, if Mary complained about Fred's smoking while they were dating and asked him to stopped while they were dating, then I give her much credit.  But, if she only complained and asked him to stopped AFTER they got married, then this is just one of many instances that shows Mary's deception and how she played Fred like a fiddle.  I know a lot of people who feel that smoking is a deal breaker before the relationship even begins.  They would absolutely not go out with someone who smokes.  But, there are a lot of people, especially women, who have problems with a certain behaviors with their potential spouse, but they don't say anything until after they close the deal.   I don't like people like this.  They are devious and deceptive and will continue to say and do whatever it takes to get what they want.  Although some may find this example of smoking such a little thing, but I feel that it speaks to larger issues about a person's character.   

Two smokers like M & H and Marie and Joachim are fine as long as it works for them.  But, obviously it didn't work for Mary from the beginning.  did she keep quiet or voiced her concern once she felt that she had more power to get Fred to change?

Monaco's fairytale love story: post-engagement

PPDA: And this was the woman whom you needed?
Albert: I think...
Reporter: "Is Charlene Wittstock your soulmate?"
Albert: "I don't know if she is ...I don't know yet.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2008, 01:46:22 PM »

And some more pics :

http://www.seoghoer.dk/Galleries.aspx

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2008, 02:00:09 PM »

Honestly if Mary made Fred stop smoking then the credit is hers, no matter at what time in their relationship she did that. BTW, since they did not live together before the marriage it would have been a bit preposterous of Mary to demand that he would stop smoking in his own home.
Anyway, back to Marie and Jokke, I would have thought of a tropical beach for the two of them. For some reason Marie strikes me more as a beach loving evening party-girl with a great tan, then a culture and citytrip fan...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2008, 02:09:04 PM »

Didn't Fred give up around the arrival of Xtian? If ever there is an incentive to give up it is when the first child comes and you worry about someone else's lungs...

I would hate to see marie smoking while pregnant. Mind you with both of them smoking the chance of a safe pregnancy is greatly reduced.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »

Let's hope she won't smoke when expecting...But if she is now (I don't think it's the case), maybe she doesnt' know it yet , it's only 3 weeks after the wedding.

Did QM smoke during her pregnancies?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: