Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim and Marie Honeymoon  (Read 17320 times)
mamaptak

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Mon Dieu! Attempted tiara theft by Bogan!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2008, 02:19:39 PM »

I don't think QM would stop if she herself was on fire!

"Well, since I'm already lit . . . . . " Whistle

Marissa - hands full with Zoe (Dec 7/03) and Markus (Feb 22/06)!
Sanne

Mini Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2008, 02:33:47 PM »

I'm sure QM smoked during her pregnancy. In the 1960s so many women smoked and drank when they were pregnant. Even now in Denmark I'm shocked at how many pregnant women I see lighting up cigarettes.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 02:45:35 PM »

Mary may have encouraged and supported Fred when he gave up smoking but ultimately the decision to do so was his. The credit should go to him for having the good sense to finally give up!

In picture 4 (Se og Hor) you can see Marie with her video camera- I wonder what they've been filming?

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Sanne

Mini Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2008, 02:51:52 PM »

The MSN article says she brought a videocamera to take films to show to Nicolai and Felix where she and their father have been. I think that's very sweet -- as long as she isn't also taking videos after dark of things children should never see Wink
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2008, 03:13:43 PM »

The MSN article says she brought a videocamera to take films to show to Nicolai and Felix where she and their father have been. I think that's very sweet -- as long as she isn't also taking videos after dark of things children should never see Wink
Lol! I doubt even Marie would do that!

That's nice that she's making the videos, it keeps them involved.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2008, 03:51:24 PM »

Her casual style is very nice, I like it.  THe wedges are nice!

kittytart

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2008, 03:53:35 PM »

Mary may have encouraged and supported Fred when he gave up smoking but ultimately the decision to do so was his. The credit should go to him for having the good sense to finally give up!

In picture 4 (Se og Hor) you can see Marie with her video camera- I wonder what they've been filming?

Well said LS, as an ex smoker my husband always nagged me about it but nothing he said made me give up, it was my decision to do it. Mary may have nagged him to death but maybe when the kids were born he decided to give up. Whatever the reason, good for him as it is a hard thing to give up.

Marie should give up before it ages her too much, all she has to do is look at Joachim and see how he looks 10 years older then his brother. Even though I smoked for 20 years I hate women smoking in public, it makes Marie look trashy imo.
Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2008, 08:57:24 PM »

I agree....absolutely no credit towards Mosh. Only Fred and HIM alone will/can/had decide(d) if he wants to quit or not, regardless of the drama put on by his wife!!

As for the honeymoon pics of Marie and Joachim, they're very natural as should be the case for two people who loves and respects each other. Champagne
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2008, 04:50:24 AM »

How come they were not able to take N & F with them like A&M did on their honey-moon?

BTW, in this photo M looks pregnant... Confused

http://www.seoghoer.dk/Galleries.aspx

thanks for the link Smiley

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2008, 05:31:23 AM »

Who takes a couple of active young boys on their honeymoon? Family holidays are for another time.

This is the all Canada honeymoon. Montreal is a great city - and francophone! Parfait!

Nice legs, Marie! Champagne
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2008, 11:00:56 AM »

Seems the boys are not in holiday time, they have to go to school.
Agree cece, she has nice slim legs unlike madame Mosh

Grace Kelly

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2008, 07:45:55 AM »

I already admire her casual, co-ordinated yet elegant holiday style. I adore the mix and match priniciple when you travel. She has already trumped Mary in this department, since no french woman would allow a stylist to dictate her honeymoon fashion. And I would dare to venture that apart from matters of protocol regarding dressing, no French woman would require a stylist at all!!
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2008, 03:00:55 PM »

Well said LS, as an ex smoker my husband always nagged me about it but nothing he said made me give up, it was my decision to do it. Mary may have nagged him to death but maybe when the kids were born he decided to give up. Whatever the reason, good for him as it is a hard thing to give up.
Good for you, kittytart, for having the courage to give up!

MBA Princess

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2008, 05:37:42 PM »

Excuse the patriotic moment, but I have to say hurray to them for choosing Canada as a honeymoon destination!  Jumping

JOACHIM looks really happy.

MARIE looks pregnant.

Emeraude

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2008, 07:24:48 AM »

Who takes a couple of active young boys on their honeymoon? Family holidays are for another time.

This is the all Canada honeymoon. Montreal is a great city - and francophone! Parfait!

Nice legs, Marie! Champagne

Oh were they in Montreal? I thought they only visited Vancouver. I live in Montreal so it would have been nice if I stumbled upon them if I were as lucky as Pixie was in Miami!  Beer
They are such a nice and relaxed couple - nothing to do with F&M! By the way did anyone notice in the MaryMEntary when F&M are in a car and Mary is driving, Fred pushes some buttons and Mary asks him agressively " What are you doing!?Huh?" and Fred just laughs a bit embarrassed. That's when I realized the (bad) dynamics of that couple.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: