Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim and Marie Honeymoon  (Read 17324 times)
tranquilfever

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2008, 02:27:34 PM »

elissa that pic in your profile of f and m is that computer altered?
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2008, 07:06:40 PM »

No, it's directly extracted, size excepted, from the scans Cece posted in J&M 's wedding thread...

tranquilfever

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2008, 12:18:13 AM »

oh my so thats how they actually scowled , wow that looks like some fairytale couple ......... Whistle
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2008, 06:56:50 PM »

Se og Hor were apparently on J&M's return flight from Canada, they asked a few questions and took a few photos.
http://www.seoghoer.dk/Ny...e%20og%20marie%20fly.aspx

I wish I looked as fresh-faced as Marie does on a long-haul flight!

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2008, 06:58:23 PM »

Translation:

SEOGHOER.DK There were up to several incidents, Prince Joachim and Princess Marie had not been foreseen when they got on board a small humble aircraft from Canadian Quebec to New York, where they at the end of the bryllupsrejsen was against Copenhagen.

The plane was delayed so that the efterfølgendee had to rush through the airport to reach their connecting against Denmark, and they got along too unexpected guests on the way.

SE and HØRs issued surprised namely the couple of flykabinen and asked obviously loose to the prince and princess two week long trip in the wilderness and the city.

-- We have had a wonderful holiday. Very nice, told Prince Joachim, after he just had the sound over the unexpected visit by flysæderne.
-- We took the decision to travel to Canada together. It was the first time in the country for both of us, he said further.
He said "peace" as the best of the holidays, and just peace was also part of the reason why the choice fell on just Canada.
-- Is it that there were as likely to be disturbed by Danish tourists and thus be revealed, spurgete SE and flax
-- Yes, it had enough little to do with it, concluded Prince Joachim with a smile.

Afraid of Marie
Joachim preferred itself to speak up to let Marie come with indspark in the conversation - perhaps because he still fears that the uskolede princess may be a little too åbenbundet to the press.

Prinsparret reached fortunately their flights to Copenhagen, despite the delay, but only after a less chaos in the Newark airport in New York.

Read about the whole optrinnet and the entire interview in this week's SE and flax

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Chris

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2008, 07:04:41 PM »

Se og Hor were apparently on J&M's return flight from Canada, they asked a few questions and took a few photos.
http://www.seoghoer.dk/Ny...e%20og%20marie%20fly.aspx

I wish I looked as fresh-faced as Marie does on a long-haul flight!

I note they're sitting in first class, where they've probably just awoken from a relaxing nap in those wide, wide leather recliners. They're anticipating lunch...a choice of filet mignon or lobster, served on china plates with real silver cutlery and accompanied by a selection of premium wines.  We, on the other hand, would be shoehorned into one of those instruments of torture the airlines like to call "coach seating", then fed a slab of mystery meat with a still-frozen roll, and expected to doze off with two seatmates lolling on each shoulder.  To say nothing of the aroma eminating from their stinky, shoeless feet.  That's enough to make anyone look like death warmed over.  Ah yes...I'd bite the bullet and fly with Jokke and La Belle Marie any day.  
Chris

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2008, 07:15:33 PM »

Translation:

Joachim preferred itself to speak up to let Marie come with indspark in the conversation - perhaps because he still fears that the uskolede princess may be a little too åbenbundet to the press.

Wouldn't you love to know what "uskolede" and "abenbundet" mean in English?  Let's see...could be "blabbermouth" and "attention seeking".  Or "publicity hound" and "friendly".   Wink
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2008, 07:57:54 PM »

It means polite, and friendly.....

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2008, 10:06:54 PM »

I assumed that they were caught on that small cabin plane from Quebec, those pleather seats looked  to narrow for a nice business class (there would be three seats on both jumbo and airbus) and much tooooooo small and narrow for first. So i guessed it was commuter not the longhaul flight.
Now why would Jokke be "bange" of his "friendly  and polite" wife? I couldn't find it on the online translators: might uskoled mean unskilled?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
boof

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2008, 06:58:39 PM »

Picture nbr. 2 shows the bride and groom each with a cigarette tucked between two fingers.  So Marie's a smoker, eh?  Something else she shares with the Danish royals.  Speaks French, smokes...sounds like a match made in heaven! 
Didn't Fred stopped smoking at Mary's bequest AFTER they got married?  Does anyone know when Fred stopped smoking?  The smoking issue is one of the reasons that I find Mary such a fake.  Ok, if Mary complained about Fred's smoking while they were dating and asked him to stopped while they were dating, then I give her much credit.  But, if she only complained and asked him to stopped AFTER they got married, then this is just one of many instances that shows Mary's deception and how she played Fred like a fiddle.  I know a lot of people who feel that smoking is a deal breaker before the relationship even begins.  They would absolutely not go out with someone who smokes.  But, there are a lot of people, especially women, who have problems with a certain behaviors with their potential spouse, but they don't say anything until after they close the deal.   I don't like people like this.  They are devious and deceptive and will continue to say and do whatever it takes to get what they want.  Although some may find this example of smoking such a little thing, but I feel that it speaks to larger issues about a person's character.   

Two smokers like M & H and Marie and Joachim are fine as long as it works for them.  But, obviously it didn't work for Mary from the beginning.  did she keep quiet or voiced her concern once she felt that she had more power to get Fred to change?

If memory serves, she asked Fred to quit smoking when she learned she was pregnant with Christian.  Smiley

"The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~Tommy Smothers

I agree.  If you don't like what I have to say, feel free to press the ignore button.
thrilla

Gigantic Member

Desperately seeking one's kabuki makeup& Photoshop

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2008, 10:58:26 PM »

it means "unschooled". i.e., she hasn't been to so-called princess school.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2013, 08:18:41 PM »

here are some photos of theirs:

he newlyweds spent time in the Canadian wilderness on the west coast and then went to Montreal where these photos were taken.

Tinika

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2013, 10:13:14 PM »

Aww. They looked very relaxed and happy and casual.  Nice to see.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2013, 12:02:14 AM »

Think someone called the paps?

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

rsfc149

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2013, 12:12:55 PM »

Think someone called the paps?

I didn't know their honeymoon was in Canada. Who would recognize them there? And there isn't a big distance between Paparazzi and J+M, so maybe...

http://princesseslives.blogspot.com/

- "All right, Rach. The big question is, "does he like you?" All right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo point."
- "A moo point?"
- "Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo!"

http://la-vie-gourmande.blogspot.de
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: