Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Marie Natural / unposed pictures.  (Read 18474 times)
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2008, 04:28:20 PM »

Many of the aristocratic piles in the UK have been sold to The National Trust, and the previous owners given an area to live in. They act as kind of custodians of the property, excellent solution IMO, as death duties made this kind of living prohibitively expensive and unviable; with this arrangement the upkeep is cared for by entrance fees and subscriptions etc.

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
tranquilfever

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2008, 07:53:07 PM »

I do not think mari is that rich by  birth. she comes from a stylish family in france which is quite common there. I think thy are a classy family but no no not rich.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 10:42:15 AM »

but if they are that rich you would think they would use the Chateau for holidays not as a B&B to earn money Whistle
Don't you think it's still possible using the chateau both for bussines and also as place to spend holiday sometime  Wink.

I see many people/rich do this...... they open their chateau for public to earn more money, mostly to support the cost for taking care the château and paying the property tax.
This is one example http://www.frenchvacation.com/

Most of the titled British landowners open their stately homes to the public in order to raise money to pay for the upkeep of the enormous piles.  Diana's brother (Earl Spencer) has even built a Diana museum in the stables at Althorp to help bring in paying customers.
I think that the smart way to do Yes

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 07:16:50 PM »

I was just thinking of the stately homes here. Most are opne to the public in some shape or form and a lot of them are now used as hotels like these.

http://www.warnerleisurehotels.co.uk/

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
tranquilfever

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2008, 01:42:35 PM »

in france almost too many folk say they have nobility and title connections. My friend had a maid in paris whose father said he was a comte , but looking at  marie's  last name her ancestor was a horse soldier in the french army.
kittytart

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 03:33:43 AM »

but if they are that rich you would think they would use the Chateau for holidays not as a B&B to earn money Whistle
Don't you think it's still possible using the chateau both for bussines and also as place to spend holiday sometime  Wink.

I see many people/rich do this...... they open their chateau for public to earn more money, mostly to support the cost for taking care the château and paying the property tax.
This is one example http://www.frenchvacation.com/

Most of the titled British landowners open their stately homes to the public in order to raise money to pay for the upkeep of the enormous piles.  Diana's brother (Earl Spencer) has even built a Diana museum in the stables at Althorp to help bring in paying customers.

Yes I know many of the aristocracy open their homes to the public but not as B&B's.  Somehow I can't see Earl Spencer serving up sausages and eggs to people in the morning.
BTW I didn't realise Marie was from an aristocratic family.
Macaw
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 04:39:48 AM »

Marie's mum's "mas' is not a French stately home.  France has plenty of thse and they are called Chenonceaux, Amboise, Chantilly etc.... Roll Eyes

Marie's mum's place is a dime a dozen in France, esepcially Provence.  Roll Eyes
tranquilfever

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2008, 12:16:59 AM »

http://www.cavalier.id.au/
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2011, 05:15:16 PM »

I was rummaging the internets, and found pictures of Marie that I've never seen before. They are a bit grainy, but nevertheless show the "kissy-huggy" person Marie is...and also that she has a very warm relationship w/stepsons...and not as BB, or other rags try to portray.

Skiing trip 2009 or 2010

with Nikolai & Felix

Trip to Russia w/Joachim

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2011, 03:49:02 AM »

christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2011, 04:10:31 AM »

IMO marie is by no means pretty, but she is unaffected, and unsnobbish, which i prefer over mary who seems so vain. good on you marie, you fell in love with a prince, and youre doing what comes naturally, remaining unaffected by it all.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2011, 04:23:47 AM »

whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 12:36:39 AM »

IMO marie is by no means pretty, but she is unaffected, and unsnobbish, which i prefer over mary who seems so vain. good on you marie, you fell in love with a prince, and youre doing what comes naturally, remaining unaffected by it all.
I agree,she's not a raving beauty but she doesn't act stuck up or look as though she's trying to be something other then herself unlike Mary
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2011, 12:39:03 AM »

Marie is what the old saying goes, if your nice on the inside , it show on the outside, not a total beauty , but still beautiful .
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2011, 09:01:01 PM »

Marie is what the old saying goes, if your nice on the inside , it show on the outside, not a total beauty , but still beautiful .

ITA, she's not a knock-out beauty but still very pretty. She seems content and happy which works in her favor, unlike her SIL.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: