Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daniel Westling  (Read 28153 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2008, 04:53:47 AM »

What title will Daniel get if Vikki and him are getting married will he become King??

HRH, Danny the King of Wresteling

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2008, 01:14:09 AM »

In the exhibition to Victoria´s 30th birthday last year all kind of her own art work got presented. Some things had honestly looked, as if they would have been done by an 12 year old Victoria, but the text/number said 1999+...and I guess this here was even done 2005+ so after Mr. Westling´s so called "makeover"

Shy royal teddy meeting sporty full-of-himself chav teddy
http://img243.imageshack.....php?image=000017wcd0.jpg

Shy teddy having gotten an red erotic dress and former chav teddy got a suit, puts his arms around shy teddy and puts the other hand into his pocket as one would know it from Westling.
The background is Royal blue and full of stars. Sigh 
http://img524.imageshack.....php?image=000045wri4.jpg

Sigh, Victoria sometimes your infantilism simply is too cute to be true  Icecream
dreamlife

Small Member

Canada Canada

1917 Karelian Birch Egg

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2008, 06:38:15 AM »

She's a real girly-girl isn't she?
Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2008, 08:57:16 AM »

Yes, unfortunately she sounds a really girly-girl. She should sound more bright in her relationship to Daniel. She makes it sound like the guy pulls all the strings  in the relationship and she's a brainless drooler, and that's no good.
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Daiz

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2008, 09:02:44 AM »

No...it doesn't fit in with being a monarch.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2008, 11:22:03 AM »

Poor Vicky did she read "Queen Victorias notes on the perfect royal marriage?" The Queen-Empress referred to herself as "das kleine Frauchen*" when it came to her husband
*the little wifey"....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
thrilla

Gigantic Member

Desperately seeking one's kabuki makeup& Photoshop

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2008, 09:40:28 PM »

I don't follow the SRF that closely, but here comes my two euro cents anyway:

I believe that Victoria loves Daniel (or at least think she does) and that she will give up the throne for him if it comes to that and if he lets her make that sacrifice for him (he may not want to be the villain for the rest of his life).  The article in which she said "duty first" was from 2005, a lot has happened since then and remember her comments to the press when Daniel attended Fred's 40th birthday party - about loving him, etc. it all smacked of Prince Charles' reference to Camilla as "the one non-negotiable aspect of my life".

I don't think the king and (daughter of a nazi) queen dislike Daniel as much as has been reported.  If they did, they would have cut him loose a long time ago to ensure that Vickster marries or at least doesn't get her image tarnished by sticking with Daniel in an unmarried state until she reaches spinster age.

I think Daniel is not ready for the trappings of royal life and I think he is terrified of the future that awaits him as the Prince Consort.  He has not had to participate in any official arrangements yet, so he has no idea of what it will be like and it probably seems larger than life, out of his league.  In fact, his absence at anything official (including Vick's birthday), can be his own doing to avoid being thrust into the media.  So it could be that CG&S are willing to accept Daniel if Vicky chooses him, but Daniel has simply yet to choose Vicky. 

Otherwise, I can't see that they would continue to see each other if marriage and a future were definitely out of the question by King's decree.  But if it is something they are trying to figure out together, it makes more sense that it would be difficult to let go.  I know lots of couples who knew they weren't meant for each other, but stayed together because they couldn't resist and had on-off again relationships, etc.  Until one of them meets someone else or just hits rock bottom, the dance can go on forever.

By the way, ITA agree with the comments about Hvenhild.  Excellent posts!!  I'm getting Carpal tunnel syndrome from giving that girl reps!!!  Star
Santacruz
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2008, 05:30:19 PM »

For some reason I think that a guy like Daniel would not choose a girl like Victoria as a girlfriend when she was just the girl next door and not the CP. His looks are so much Dandy and Social-climber like. If I'd see him somewhere in a bar I would think: he is looking for a girl with a wealthy background...
I hope I am wrong! Thinking
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2008, 07:17:22 PM »

I don't follow the SRF that closely, but here comes my two euro cents anyway:

I believe that Victoria loves Daniel (or at least think she does) and that she will give up the throne for him if it comes to that and if he lets her make that sacrifice for him (he may not want to be the villain for the rest of his life).  The article in which she said "duty first" was from 2005, a lot has happened since then and remember her comments to the press when Daniel attended Fred's 40th birthday party - about loving him, etc. it all smacked of Prince Charles' reference to Camilla as "the one non-negotiable aspect of my life".

I don't think the king and (daughter of a nazi) queen dislike Daniel as much as has been reported.  If they did, they would have cut him loose a long time ago to ensure that Vickster marries or at least doesn't get her image tarnished by sticking with Daniel in an unmarried state until she reaches spinster age.

I think Daniel is not ready for the trappings of royal life and I think he is terrified of the future that awaits him as the Prince Consort.  He has not had to participate in any official arrangements yet, so he has no idea of what it will be like and it probably seems larger than life, out of his league.  In fact, his absence at anything official (including Vick's birthday), can be his own doing to avoid being thrust into the media.  So it could be that CG&S are willing to accept Daniel if Vicky chooses him, but Daniel has simply yet to choose Vicky. 

Otherwise, I can't see that they would continue to see each other if marriage and a future were definitely out of the question by King's decree.  But if it is something they are trying to figure out together, it makes more sense that it would be difficult to let go.  I know lots of couples who knew they weren't meant for each other, but stayed together because they couldn't resist and had on-off again relationships, etc.  Until one of them meets someone else or just hits rock bottom, the dance can go on forever.

By the way, ITA agree with the comments about Hvenhild.  Excellent posts!!  I'm getting Carpal tunnel syndrome from giving that girl reps!!!  Star

I didn't know that Sylvette's father was a nazi Secret  Thinking

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2008, 07:37:33 PM »

He had joined the party early. Difficult to say, how involved he really was.
Queen Silvia of Sweden (born Silvia Renate Sommerlath) (born 23 December 1943) is the Queen consort of King Carl XVI Gustaf, Sweden's monarch, and the mother of the heir apparent to the throne, Crown Princess Victoria. She is styled Her Majesty The Queen and is in Sweden most often referred to as Queen Silvia.

Born Silvia Renate Sommerlath, the queen is the only daughter of the German Walther Sommerlath, who as a businessman became the president of the Brazilian subsidiary of the Swedish steel-parts manufacturer Uddeholm. Her mother was Alice Soares de Toledo, a Brazilian of Portuguese and Spanish descent. Silvia was born in Heidelberg, Germany during World War II, where her father was a member of the Nazi Party. After the war the family moved to Brazil and Silvia was raised in São Paulo between 1947 and 1957, after which her family returned to Germany.

The Queen had become the unwelcome subject of international curiosity when an article published in the syndicalist newspaper Arbetaren in 2002 reported that German state archives record that the queen's father, Walther Sommerlath, joined the Nazi party's foreign wing, the NSDAP/AO, in 1934, when he was living in Brazil and working for a German steel company. Rumors had long circulated about Sommerlath's life and career during World War II, especially so when his daughter's relationship with the future king of Sweden became known, but until his death in 1990, the businessman denied any connection to the Nazi Party. However, study of state records further revealed that Sommerlath, in 1938, became the owner of a steel fabrication plant that "produced components for the German war effort, including parts for Panzers, as well as gas masks," according to the Scotsman (July 20, 2002). When the revelations about Walther Sommerlath broke in the Swedish press, a palace spokesman said, "The queen’s father has never been a part of the royal family and therefore I have no comment."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvia_Sommerlath

The whole issue of Queen Silvia’s father is very sensitive in Sweden. In 1976, when Silvia was to marry King Carl Gustaf, the Swedish daily Expressen interviewed Walther Sommerlath about his Nazi background. In the interview, Sommerlath denied that he had had any connections with the Nazi Party, saying that his only part of the War was his work at the arms factory in Berlin.

However, Sommerlath's membership card to the Nazi Party is preserved at the National Archives in Berlin, Germany. There are no signs on the membership documentation that Sommerlath on his own initiatives wanted to leave the Nazi Party, which was dissolved and made illegal by the allies after the War.

According to legal experts in Swedish constitutional law, the marriage between Carl Gustaf and Silvia would probably have been jeopardized had the details of Walther Sommerlath's eleven year long membership of the Nazi Party at the time been known to the Swedish Government
Silvia seems to react like Maxima and nearly freaked out, when a journalist once tried to interview her out about the matter.

For some reason I think that a guy like Daniel would not choose a girl like Victoria as a girlfriend when she was just the girl next door and not the CP. His looks are so much Dandy and Social-climber like. If I'd see him somewhere in a bar I would think: he is looking for a girl with a wealthy background...
I hope I am wrong!
hehe...you are surely not alone with that thought.
But when I look at their faces and see the unconditional love the similarity between their features, I tend to disagree.
Further one must say, that Daniel could have searched for a "better" wealthy candidate. He seems to love his image of the successful hard working business man...and this image would burst apart, if he would marry her and as long as he is around and reading the recent signs, this is likely. So if he would have wanted the fame and "money effect", he would have left her 2-3 years ago.
But I am truly convinced...their positions are the extra spice in their relationship. Muscular middle class man meeting upper class woman, who is tired of pretending to be a feministic powerful woman and needs a shoulder to lean on...
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2008, 04:33:19 AM »

hehe...you are surely not alone with that thought.
But when I look at their faces and see the unconditional love the similarity between their features, I tend to disagree.
Further one must say, that Daniel could have searched for a "better" wealthy candidate. He seems to love his image of the successful hard working business man...and this image would burst apart, if he would marry her and as long as he is around and reading the recent signs, this is likely. So if he would have wanted the fame and "money effect", he would have left her 2-3 years ago.
But I am truly convinced...their positions are the extra spice in their relationship. Muscular middle class man meeting upper class woman, who is tired of pretending to be a feministic powerful woman and needs a shoulder to lean on...

Lena, ITA with you and others who say that Daniel the Wrestling Lizard is ONLY after Vicky for what he can get for himself. VERY MEdiana Snare  Neither give me the feeling that they would be with Frex/vikky if they were a plumber and a nurse!

And as for that extra spice in their sex life, sure...but there's gotta  be something else once he is NO longer a muscle factory owner, and SHE is still the QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!.

wish she would find someone out of physical level and into mental level partnership.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2008, 06:54:52 AM »

We always come to the same point Thinking  Freddles and Vickles should marry, Dany should marry Bogy Beer

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2008, 02:03:47 PM »

According to Trine Villemann, Victoria and Daniel will marry next summer...daring...daring...to give a prognosis still  Wink Thinking
http://www.aftonbladet.se...nyheter/article3529206.ab
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2008, 02:08:48 PM »

Is that a good or bad thing? the wedding? I notice you all don't like him

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2008, 02:25:45 PM »

IMO it can only be a good thing.
If he would turn out as the common perception here is: Entertainment.
If he would turn out being a smart funny nice guy: Entertainment.
The first form of entertainment is more of the malicous kind, the second more of the nicer kind. 

Partly the entertainment would be also based on the fact, that there would be finally again a big bash. It would be very hard for Leti&Mary to avoid each other (though I am picturing at least one 39weeks pregnant and at home  Snare) There will be bling, glamour, glitzy dresses...and a few months later it would be (semi)public pushing for Victoria and there would be guesses...male heir...female heir...much more interesting than guessing, what now the sex of M&F´s 3rd child would be. So, yes...again...it would be definitely a good thing.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: