Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman training to row Channel with Kate Middleton runs upper-class orgy club  (Read 9438 times)
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2007, 03:59:46 PM »

the media is not honeymooning with kate anymore.  http://www.news.com.au/st...53-2,00.html?from=mostpop
Michelle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2007, 04:34:51 PM »

Lo and behold, Kate is back at what she does best.  Visting her fav nightclub alongside little sister, Pippa.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...74416&in_page_id=1773

I presume that she is no longer working as an accessories buyer anymore? 

wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2007, 05:49:09 PM »

everytime i see kate, she reminds me of mary.  pathetic job, clubbing, waiting for the man with the MAJOR MONEY to marry them off, then they become stepford wives/trophy wives, always, always in the limelight. then with the accessory babies in tow later. the only difference is that kate does not have to live with a man, in addition to having a low pay job, to support her lifestyle as she has her parents to do it.

would you look at that picture, kate (in the boat) has the same color bra as mary (in the club) --- PURPLE.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2007, 07:31:04 PM »

everytime i see kate, she reminds me of mary.  pathetic job, clubbing, waiting for the man with the MAJOR MONEY to marry them off, then they become stepford wives/trophy wives, always, always in the limelight. then with the accessory babies in tow later. the only difference is that kate does not have to live with a man, in addition to having a low pay job, to support her lifestyle as she has her parents to do it.

would you look at that picture, kate (in the boat) has the same color bra as mary (in the club) --- PURPLE.

And to think England has fallen so low as to even consider this "role model" of oneday following in the Queen's footsteps  Nerves Ranting
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2007, 01:26:21 PM »

Kate's sisterhood sisters go topless in a calendar to be released.          http://www.timesonline.co...ews/uk/article2241706.ece
Pixie

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2007, 04:27:16 PM »

I don't really equate Kate's life as being the same as Moshpit, at least Kate has known her beau Wills since University days and she was there on her own credentials, yes she is a well taken care of type, by means of her parents and connections of the wealthy jet-set (ie jobs), but Mosh is not in the same league at all.  Kate is no blue-blood, but she's been hanging in these circles her whole life - Mosh was a cheeseball, struggling to place herself it in all the right neighborhoods with  roomies and skipping from job to job trying to make connections with the "right" folks.

The Royal family ordering her out of the race is puzzling to me if we are supposed to believe that Wills and Kate are no longer a couple (I for one never believed in the break-up) what right would they have to give her orders in anything if she is nonentity in the family.  Also the fear of papparazzi storming the race  Blink now I would think media attention at a charity event would be terrific, raising all sorts of mega awareness to the cause (if not for the wrong reasons of following Kate).  The royals probably got wind of the topless thing prior and panicked more about that than they did the boat race media storm. 

As far as clubbing, she's doing what every "social circuit privileged 20 something" is doing, I dare you to enter any club in Knightsbridge and find anything but, just so happens she's dated the future King and is in the spotlight.  She's a party girl, but hell so is Wills and Harry - it's what they do for nightlife fun at this stage.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2007, 02:19:28 AM »

I am truly amazed that the Race actually took place.  Now its over. 
    Now its being reported Kate will (has been invited) to Melbourne, Australia to open some kind of horse event.  Busy, busy lady.  Between bars and exotic vacations, and of course shopping I just hope she can fit this event into her social engagement book.  Am I the only one who feels she is taking advantage of her parents , she is 25years old, and has never paid her way.  Her job is a joke and an embarresment.  Does she has no inner pride.
    If I had asked my parents when I was 25years old---they would have had a huge laugh, to support me.  No work--no eat.  Guess I'm a breed of Dinosaur.       And yes, hubby and I do go out, but again in moderation and in a tasteful manner.   
Chris

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2007, 02:35:25 AM »

What happened?  Did they finish?  Who won?
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2007, 02:38:40 AM »

It seems strange that she's opening a horse event.  Has she opened other events before?  If not, then she shouldn't be doing these kinds of things.  She is not royalty by any means.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2007, 02:56:42 AM »

It seems strange that she's opening a horse event.  Has she opened other events before?  If not, then she shouldn't be doing these kinds of things.  She is not royalty by any means.

Wanna-wanna-be.  She's working on it.  Charlotte of Monaco was also invited.  God love Kate, she really should try for the stage and not the Crown.  But I guess the Crown is what she (and her family, who have bankrolled her) have in mind for her future.  Actually as tenacious and manipulative as she is she will probably be a future Queen (God help England and the media_
Pixie

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2007, 03:30:36 AM »

What happened?  Did they finish?  Who won?

They did quite well without their celebutant Kate!
http://www.dailymail.co.u...77808&in_page_id=1770
Chris

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2007, 04:01:58 AM »

Well, my hat's off to them.  I originally said I didn't think they'd even finish, and here they've gone and broken a record.  I was WRONG!  Here's to the lady rowers.   Champagne 
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2007, 06:42:27 AM »

Why on earth would we want Kate in Australia to open a horse event? Last time I looked she was neither known for her equestrian ability or has any connection with Australia!
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2007, 02:50:32 PM »

Why on earth would we want Kate in Australia to open a horse event? Last time I looked she was neither known for her equestrian ability or has any connection with Australia!

that's what i thought, i thought Australia is a very big country, with a good economy, why on earth do they have to import Kate Middleton from England to grace their horse racing event, who is NOT well known in the racing circuit. why not get The Princess Royal, or even Zara Phillips who are well known real equestrians in any horse racing events in the world? Charlotte Casiraghi of course is a good choice, but Kate? maybe she rides horses, but i'm sure it's enough to get her by in baiting william to give her the ring, and the CROWN!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: