Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry And Chelsy Davy  (Read 7344 times)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2007, 12:43:02 PM »

I think if it ever reached the engagement stage then Chelsy's family connections would be BIG news. Some people like to downplay them but I do think it would be an issue, the british Government is incredibly hositle to Mugabe and I believe he was suspended from the commonwealth at some point. Heck, even the BBC has been banned from Zimbabwe!

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 07:12:06 PM »

I believe the reason Harry & Chelsy did not attend Camilla's 60th Birthday bash is they had gone to South Africa.  Interesting timing, or did they just want to avoid the Birthday party
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 10:06:31 AM »

Radar has the scoop on “the secret life of England’s pin-up prince.”:
http://www.radaronline.co...behavior_the_royals_1.php
"
Harry's bodyguards spend much of their time intercepting bar patrons they suspect of trying to push Ecstasy on the prince"

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 02:00:13 AM »

I believe the reason Harry & Chelsy did not attend Camilla's 60th Birthday bash is they had gone to South Africa.  Interesting timing, or did they just want to avoid the Birthday party

Perhaps they have more sense ...hard to believe.  But everyone once in a while Prince Harry has a flash of what right and wrong.  Perhaps Harry doesn't love Camilla to bits as reported, but does remember what Diana went thru due to this future Queen---and thats what she is and no amount of media spin can or will change it...she will be Queen of England when Prince Charles becomes King.........Although I'm the first to admit that Camilla (since her marriage$$$$$$$0 looks lovely---the clothes, makeup, and $60,000.USD hair stylist...but them again Charles is ultra ultra wealthy....look at the Saudi gift of jewels for Camilla, and having a plane fly her a pair of shoes (she had forgotten to pack) to the middle east-----that sure was Green-Effect....and she didn't even wear them.
    Harry and Chelsy have the right idea.....disapear into Africa for a holiday.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 03:03:34 AM »

They had a trip planned to Africa, I don't think it is too big of a deal. I think he is alright will Camilla, he's grown up, he is rational when it comes to the situation.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 07:12:48 PM »

They had a trip planned to Africa, I don't think it is too big of a deal. I think he is alright will Camilla, he's grown up, he is rational when it comes to the situation.

But, they always have known about Camilla's birthday party (Charles has one for her every year) and they still made plans for the trip to Africa.  I think he has accepted Camilla as his Fathers wife (what else could he have done and still be part of his Fathers family, after all he was what--12years old or something when Diana died---he couldn't very well have gone off on his own).

Is Chelsy going to attend Bristol College in the fall ?  Will her brother Sean also attend ?
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 07:15:58 PM »

He'll never be overly close to her, whatever, it is his father's wife, he will be polite. Harry has his own money his own life, Camilla doesn't factor into it much.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 11:24:32 PM »

Just read that Chelsy has applied at Leeds University in West Yorkshire to start her Post-Graduate Degree in either September or early October---IF she is accepted.  Wonder what happened at Bristol University--was she turned down ?  What about her brother Sean, who is two years older than her ? 
    Also I read either yesterday or today that Prince Harry may not marry Chelsy until age 25 (I think two more years).  Which may be a god thing, as he needs to mature and develope some common-sense about his bar-hopping actions before starting a family.  I still think Chelsy has good common sense and seems very mature (after all I think she is only 21 or so.) 

Whereas, Kate is a quarter-of-a-century and hasn't done anything with her life,expensive education  --  except be a media-hound and bar-hopping go-go girl. Voodoo Rtfm gamer
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2007, 02:10:38 AM »

Leeds is still an excellent university, so it's hardly like she's had to opt for a less prestigious uni. It's one of the most popular these days.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2007, 12:52:07 AM »

You have to admire her for going ahead w/a higher education, the news media paints her w/ a party brush, but she still managed great grades and wants to continue.  Is her brother also going to Leeds ?
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2007, 11:10:22 PM »

trashy outfits aside, i think chelsy is way better than kate. she comes from real wealthy family, but managed to graduate with good grades. and now will try to pursue graduate education. she does not have to, since her parents can afford to just let her party and wait her life away (like kate is doing), but she chose not to. good for her.
Plum Royale

Medium Member

Misha Prokhorov is a hysterical drama czar!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 02:45:21 AM »

Wear I agree,  when they first started dating I was horrified I thought she was Tara Reid look alike with the boozy habit to boot. But I think she's more mature and I think it will rub off on Harry + she's not sitting around for her ring to come to her even if they don't get engaged after 2 years she has
her degrees and a open career path. Thumb up
Plum

" .. By the way, the beauty of our Russian women, their ability to elegantly pointed, sexy and trendy dress does not give anyone the right to call them prostitutes!
 I love heifers when they audition for me!
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2007, 03:24:14 AM »

I like Chelsy but yes, she does have that Tara Reid look going sometimes. I thought the outfit she wore to the memorial concert was quite trashy. I didn't have to be so low cut. She is a pretty girl she doesn't have to wear clothes like that to get attention.
Dandelion

Medium Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2007, 09:15:27 AM »

Chelsy had her appendix removed last week.

http://www.news24.com/New...1225-2108_2167416,00.html
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2007, 02:05:56 AM »

I read (some where) that Chelsy would not attend the Diana Memorial.  Harry feels he doesn't want her in the limelight/media any more than necessary.  He (Harry) feels this is a Memorial for his Mother,Diana, and doesn't want Chelsy put thru the media-circus.
    If this is true, good for Harry---------that he wants to protect Chelsy as much as he can.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: