Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim and Marie  (Read 68881 times)
Avise

Mini Member

Ignore
« on: April 11, 2007, 06:32:41 PM »

They were apparently together this past weekend-can anyone translate  if there is anything interesting in the article.
http://www.sh-online.dk/d...emID=2510&GroupID=358
How long will it be before the engagement? Maybe in September after the christening etc.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 07:45:41 PM »

Here goes:

Mary and Joachim :Wedding
The 31 year old french gal was with her prince at Marselisborg during easter to meet her future inlaws and to discuss wedding details with the queen.Thereafter the happy couple held a party at Schackenborg.

The relationship between Jokke and  Marie Cavallier  is now so serious that there will soon be a wedding.The queen has now approved the 31 year old french girl so that she and Joachim can get each other -and she becomes princess of Denmark.
Everything about the forthcoming wedding fell in place during easter when Marie was with her prince @
Marselisborg, where the whole royal family held their easter holiday &  customarily where important family matters are discussed.
Read more about this in Se og Hør

Ed.To add:
According to Sjællandske, one pink mag reported that Marie was on her way to the south of france for a holiday with her brother,whilst Se og Hør chose the romantic version,she was in DK getting QM´s approval.

Det gør ugebladene såmænd også, og det står med al tydelighed fast, at der hersker usikkerhed om Joachims kæreste, Marie Cavalliers adgang til de danske kongelige gemakker.

Således er der i særdeleshed divergerende meldinger fra et par af denne uges kulørte blade, idet et af bladene har haft et reportagehold i Géneve, hvorfra man har billeder af en temmelig mut Marie Cavallier , der sammen med sin bror er på vej til en ferie i familiens sommerhus i Sydfrankrig.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 07:53:30 PM by Jazzy » Logged

Ash314

Medium Member

United States United States

jn

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 07:56:44 PM »

You know I questioned whether Marie was possibly spending Easter with the royals. if there is any truth in this article like Marie spending easter with the royals. It makes some sense IMO why pa and moody came along for a visit. Mosh really needed someone to talk to around the RF with marie there speaking French. Alex and Joachim divorced a year and a half (or around it) after Fred married Mosh. I think Marie's marriage with Joachim could be the turning point. Maybe a year or two after the wedding mosh and Frecks call it quits?  Confused
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 07:57:24 PM »

Billed Bladet is reporting the same thing as Se Og Hør,so thre could be truth in it and an engagement on the way.

Den kommende prinsesse Marie, 31, er allerede medlem af den royale familie, og dronning Margrethe har uden problemer godkendt sin nye svigerdatter. Påsken fejrede Marie sammen med Joachim og den øvrige kongefamilie på Marselisborg Slot.
The future princess Marie 31 is already a member of the royal family and QM has without problems approved her new DIL.Marie celebrated Easter with Joachim and the other members of the royal fam at Marselisborg.
http://www.billed-bladet....ion=Details&Item=5212

Ash, you could be right about Moody & JD.Isnt it true that QM and Henrik speak french, so ofcourse ME would feel veryyyyyyy insecure with all the french ...

Ash314

Medium Member

jn

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 08:07:27 PM »

Hmm very interesting. I don't see Mosh being too happy about Marie and Joachim's relationship getting serious. I do believe that Marie could very well take the spotlight off of Mosh.  Icecream
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 08:14:52 PM »

Hmm very interesting. I don't see Mosh being too happy about Marie and Joachim's relationship getting serious. I do believe that Marie could very well take the spotlight off of Mosh.  Icecream
Unless ofcourse Mary pops a princess and tops Marie!!! Lolipop Icecream
I´d guess the christening would have to come after the wedding so that she can regain the nation´s attention. Halo

Ed.To Add
Now JP & Berlingske are runing the same Ritzau article on the pink mags guessing that there´s a wedding soon

Ugeblade gætter på kongeligt bryllup
http://www.berlingske.dk/...ndland/artikel:aid=883416

Ugeblade: Prins Joachim skal giftes
http://www.jp.dk/indland/artikel:aid=4345846/
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 08:37:21 PM by Jazzy » Logged

Avise

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 08:40:48 PM »

Thank you so much for the transalation Jazzy and of course all of the other info you have supplied.
I think the christening will take place first and then the engagement - keeping as many things as possible for the Danes' interest, after all other than these sort of events which are always delightful from a PR perspective the Danish royals do very little work.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 09:07:43 PM »

What is known about Marie's background? Is it true her father is a wealthy businessman in his own right? I think that would be a positive in Marie's favour. Is she comes from money, maybe she won't want alot of money if her a Joachim would ever divorce. Also, I guess after this weekend Mary is intensifying her French language courses Roll Eyes
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 09:07:56 PM »

I look forward to Joachim and Marie's wedding if true - it will be good news on many level  Lolipop

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2007, 09:15:20 PM »

What is known about Marie's background? Is it true her father is a wealthy businessman in his own right? I think that would be a positive in Marie's favour. Is she comes from money, maybe she won't want alot of money if her a Joachim would ever divorce. Also, I guess after this weekend Mary is intensifying her French language courses Roll Eyes

They spent their skiing trip in her father's little "hut" that is worth quite a bit. I don't know what education she has but she is certainly not the same class as Mary Grin It also seems that Henri loooooves speaking French with her - Mary is about to be outdone - again Cool
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 09:28:28 PM »

So then she doesn't have a university education, because that is what Mary has, which is what alot of people have. If she comes from a well off family that would be a big positive to her. And yes, Henrik would love having another person to speak french with in the family. Mary ofcourse would lose her little "pet" in Hendrik.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 10:29:50 PM »

Unless ofcourse Mary pops a princess and tops Marie!!! 

Imagine if Mary has another son this month, then Marie; as Joachim's wife gives birth to a daughter.... Whistle Lolipop

dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 11:10:50 PM »

Sounds like things could get quite interesting -- esp. with the relationship between Mary and Marie.  I am sure that Marie will be watched closely and photographed a lot.  She will be the new darling.  Does seem like competition for Mary.  She just keeps getting more and more stress.

Wonder if Marie has been working on her Danish?Huh???!!!!!!!
Summer

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2007, 11:13:25 PM »

For some reason, Marie reminds me of Alex.  Something about the face....
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2007, 11:17:49 PM »

Marie photographs well and has great colouring. She never looks washed out which Mary does sometimes. Also, Marie has become friends with Alexandra which Mary never did. Very interesting indeed. I'm sorry it sounds witchy to say these things but Mary needs the competition, she has been the top girl for too long. I'm sure the Danish press would love the two of them to marry as well since Mary and Fred have a tendency to disappear from public for weeks at a time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: