Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim and Marie  (Read 68882 times)
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 11:38:13 PM »

Mary has not helped her colouring by being so white skinned as she is now, before she had great coloring - when not overusing bronzer  Grin

Ash314

Medium Member

United States United States

jn

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 02:01:22 AM »

Sounds like things could get quite interesting -- esp. with the relationship between Mary and Marie.  I am sure that Marie will be watched closely and photographed a lot.  She will be the new darling.  Does seem like competition for Mary.  She just keeps getting more and more stress.

Wonder if Marie has been working on her Danish?Huh???!!!!!!!

I agree. I think things could get very interesting. I think Marie could end up being much better with Danish than Mosh. Though for some that wouldn't be too hard.  Lolipop

from Billet-Bladet
"This is the second time we've met her" tells a happy Prince Henrik, who apparently enjoys spending time together with Marie Cavallier. He went for a long walk along the beach of Aarhus together with Marie, Joachim, and his grandsons Nikolai & Felix.

This is very telling that Marie has been acknowleged by Henrik. One question though...if this is the second time they've met her I wonder when was the first? I think the wedding would come after the christening. The engagement announcement? hmm..still trying to figuire out that one. I would like to think the entire time before the christening the attention would be on Mosh. Especially if she has a girl. But Mosh will be out of the spotlight trying to loose that baby weight (more to loose this time IMO) maybe Marie could come in officially around that time? a wait and see situation I guess.  Snare
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 02:10:40 AM »

Hmmm. I bet Henri had much to talk to MC...what with another Catholic shuffling over to Lutheran Church and loosing her nationality (and country) and maybve having a name change...?

Thinking

But, this walk they had by the beach, sounds awfully family-like to me! sounds like she is ALREADY in!

and one more thing... I am still very suspicious of MR & MRS Slurpers being invited to Easter. I like to bet that they talked strategically about possible divorce dates with Daisy.

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 03:45:14 AM »

I agree.  I think that Mary will have more weight to lose this time.  And if she has another child soon . . . Wonder how much weight Marie will end up losing and how she'll be made "princess" material.   Nerves

I'm sure that the fact she is from a wealthy family makes her good material.
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 05:08:46 AM »

This is really very telling! Marie gets to spend a major holiday with the family under the watchful eye of the press and Henrik is making all sorts of wonderful comments about her to the press. What were his words about Mary? Something along the lines of "who?" "haven't met her" "my son's life is his business"  Whistle "I can't comment on people I don't know" with Mary making NO public appearances with the DRF until after the official engagement.

How big must the knot in Mosh's pit be? Mwoah. All that effortless French traveling around the room. ME might just start hanging with the Danish kitchen help, at least she can get them to speak English.  Secret
Ash314

Medium Member

United States United States

jn

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 06:00:46 AM »

I agree.  I think that Mary will have more weight to lose this time.  And if she has another child soon . . . Wonder how much weight Marie will end up losing and how she'll be made "princess" material.   Nerves

I'm sure that the fact she is from a wealthy family makes her good material.

I don't think Marie has the same self-esteem issues as Mosh. I could of course be wrong but I don't see Marie trying to look all thin and pale. Marie's style and look has stayed the same. While Mosh slowly but surely changed her fashion sense and facial features (peeling done). Mosh slowly morphed into the person she is today. Marie IMO has always been Marie.
LOL at Henrik's first comments on Mosh. He made up for it by giving her pearls for a engagement gift I guess.  Blush
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2007, 07:06:23 AM »

http://politiken.dk/indland/article282028.ece
http://www.jp.dk/indland/artikel:aid=4345846/
http://www.berlingske.dk/...dland/artikel:aiid=883416

Henrik seems pleased to announce that he has met Marie a couple of times, a former diplomat surely wouldn't be so undiplomatic if there was no substance to this story about the pending nuptials  Hug  Breath deep Mosh, here comes a breath of fresh air to ground you....is this the reason M has suddenly aquired an avid interest in learning French!!  Laugh bounce before being relegated in the popularity stakes, and ejected from the inner RF circle due to her linguistic inability, and her contrived cock up at being a royal!! This new scenario has all the ingredients of a bestseller, pret--porter to reveal her inner bogan....quite a challenge for Mosh  Laughing

lupina 

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2007, 07:18:12 AM »

right -o Lupina, we better fluff up those pillows, pass them Chocolates over,

this is gonna a be one helluva a ride Jumping

especially, if Dame Slurper does a Kitty Kelly Laugh bounce

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2007, 05:05:39 PM »

I just hope Marie is not Mary in a better outfit No

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 06:31:25 PM »

So she was at Easter weekend? I wonder what language the family spoke? Not Danish, maybe French?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 09:20:47 PM »

She spoke to Billed bladet in English - I bet she and Henrik spoke French - and he must love it Whistle
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 09:31:38 PM »

Yeah, can't wait for if they marry.  The boards will be going crazy with gossip, rudeness and speculations!   Supercontent 

It is interesting that Marie seems to have met everyone already, etc., and they're not even engaged.  Wonder how Mary feels about that.  If Marie is really down-to-earth and not Ms. Fashion, and does her job well, and thereby upstages:Mary -- oh boy, this could really be fun . . .   Beer
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2007, 09:46:33 PM »

I recall reading that QM and Hendrik didn't officially meet Mary until the beginning of 2003, just 9 months before the engagement. Could this possibly be true and if is, Mary should have been furious at Fred for keeping her away from his parents. Angry
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2007, 09:53:28 PM »

It is interesting that Marie seems to have met everyone already, etc., and they're not even engaged.

We can suppose that no engagement between Joachim and Marie has been announced until now because of Mary's pregnancy!!
The fact Marie has met the whole family speaks for itself to me...and even if she turns up to be another Prada and looker-me princess, the catfight between the two will be quite interesting to watch... Lolipop

dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2007, 09:57:11 PM »

This all spells great theater; Broadway, look out!   Whistle Whistle Whistle
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: