Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim and Marie  (Read 68884 times)
Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: September 22, 2007, 06:43:05 PM »

I hope her advisers are smarter than flickah's and pounds on her head that knowing the Danish language would make her a million kilometers ahead of that phony CPM.

Hey, patricia, loving your new avatar!!  Champagne
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: September 23, 2007, 03:15:22 AM »

Marie's smoking is not good, although sadly the DRF is one place where being a smoker makes it easier to fit it. If I were Alex I would dread another smoker being around the boys.
I just can't wait for the long gossipy interview; or is she going to be silenced somehow?
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: September 23, 2007, 09:37:51 AM »

The last interview Marie gave, she split up from joachim. i doubt there will be another.

As for the smoking, I agree it will make her fit in but who would want to fit in for the sake of their health.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Paula
Banned
Big Member

Poland Poland

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: September 25, 2007, 04:51:23 PM »

Do you see this?
http://www.seher.no/cm/Se...anmarks+kongehus/1.174981
http://www.seher.no/cm/Se...anmarks+kongehus/1.609804
http://www.seher.no/cm/Se...marks%20kongehus/1.656229

Luna is gone Sad because she was offended by Michelle J
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: September 25, 2007, 10:59:48 PM »

According to this week´s Her Og Nu,the tab asked Marie if they could take pics of her(they met her in Geneva).She agreed to be photographed and then said:
-there will be many more opportunities fortaking photos of me and Joachim in the future.

From this H&N concludes that Marie is soon on her way to Denmark and an engagement is just around the corner.
Marie said that her fav city is actually not Geneva but ...New York! where she lived 5 years  while studying."I can imagine living there again she said"...However she has to get used to living in a small South Jutland city in Jokke´s castle.

If she and Jokke had a home there, they could promote creative nation!

Ed To Add
Another Se Og Hør article claims that Marie will save Jokke.He is the queen´s lost son,in whom no one is interested in.
Jokke spent last week in Moscow promoting Danish  business & culture.There was not a single danish paper or magazine that covered this.On the other hand photographers and journalists from many lands were falling all over themselves to cover Mary´s and Fred´s visit to NYC,where ofcourse Princess Mary got most of the attention.If Marie is as skilled as Alexandra,who got more att when they were married,then at least Jokke will get some much needed attention.
Joachim is an honorary member of 13  national associations and societies  and has  38 patronages.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 11:13:15 PM by Jazzy » Logged

Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: September 26, 2007, 02:13:28 AM »

I thin he'd make a better king.

Chris

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: September 26, 2007, 03:25:16 AM »

According to this week´s Her Og Nu,the tab asked Marie if they could take pics of her(they met her in Geneva).She agreed to be photographed and then said:
-there will be many more opportunities fortaking photos of me and Joachim in the future.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Marie must have the IQ of a sea slug.  To make a comment like that after having been chastised for her earlier blatherings to the press...you gotta think the girl is one taco short of a combination platter.
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: September 26, 2007, 03:33:58 AM »

One cigaret short of a pack . . .

Ash314

Medium Member

jn

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: September 26, 2007, 03:39:30 AM »

I don't think Marie should have made a comment (nor pose for photo's before the engagement). However, I'd think this time that she has Joachim's O-K along with the rf's. The comment could be quite telling..will she and Jockie be officially engaged before the end of the year?  Angel
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: October 02, 2007, 09:10:48 AM »

Take it with a grain of salt....
Ekstra Bladet predicts an engagement today:

http://ekstrabladet.dk/fl...ngelige/article343559.ece

Rough translation by myself, with on-line dictionnaries  Clown:(but  you get the picture!)

"According to the weekly Here & Actually(Her & Nu)  proof of love between prince Joachim and his french dearest Marie Cavallier will be published today.
We noticed the happiness between them; the loving looks, and their kisses.
All chances of a danish - french engagement are implied(?) open , and of which decent shall bought Here & Actually , so proves the heavy day today.
According to the weekly proves forlovelsen between prince Joachim and Marie Cavallier will be published in connection with Folketingets opening, today at 12.
Fogh Rasmussen discloses the royal engagement and wedding can be of course read through far more here at ekstrabladet.dk in the day."

Paula
Banned
Big Member

Poland Poland

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: October 02, 2007, 03:37:50 PM »

When they engage Mary be most sad person in the world Cry Cry Cry

Luna is gone Sad because she was offended by Michelle J
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: October 02, 2007, 07:55:59 PM »

I think so too -- esp if Marie dresses and looks better than her and speak Danish, too boot.  Boy, this is going to be fun!  Wonder if Alex and Martin would attend the wedding?  I imagine that the diabetic board will not like Marie.  She'll be competition for Mary and taking away some of her limelight!
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: October 03, 2007, 07:00:47 PM »

I think so too -- esp if Marie dresses and looks better than her and speak Danish, too boot.  Boy, this is going to be fun!  Wonder if Alex and Martin would attend the wedding?  I imagine that the diabetic board will not like Marie.  She'll be competition for Mary and taking away some of her limelight!

Thank heaven, I for one was getting very tired of Beige Perfect Mary..................Would love to see the Countess as Marie's Maid-of-Honor  Angel Halo 
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: October 04, 2007, 05:56:32 AM »

Marie will save Jokke.He is the queen´s lost son,in whom no one is interested in.

Have they met her first child?  Confused
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: October 05, 2007, 04:26:08 AM »

Marie said that her fav city is actually not Geneva but ...New York! where she lived 5 years  while studying."I can imagine living there again she said"...However she has to get used to living in a small South Jutland city in Jokke´s castle.

Funny.  Hilo and I were just talking about that -- whether Mary was bored living in DK since bars, etc. close early and in the small towns, like where Mary & Fred live, there's really not anything there.  A pizza place, one bar, etc.  just a short strip.  Though a lovely place, DK certainly doesn't have the energy of NY, but what place does really and it won't have the sort of party, fun, warm-weather relaxing atmosphere of Australia either.   Afterall, how many uppity parties can you go to and that gets boring after a while.  In some ways it seems that her life probably isn't really that exciting.  And now that she's used to being part of the DRF, I'm sure the excitement of that has subsided too and she's just like everyone else, albeit a royal -- a married woman with children with the usual duldrums of daily life, which she really isn't living to the fullest since she part of a royalty now.  It can't be all we think it's cracked up to be. . . Thinking
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: