Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie vs. Mary  (Read 215018 times)
HRN

Big Member

Chinese Face Reading for Mary

Ignore
« on: July 16, 2008, 02:37:26 PM »

I read so much about a "catfight" between Marie and Mary - okay, I must admit that I read it in the German yellowpress - but I asked myself: Is it true? Are there signs, which show, that there is a catfight between them.
The yellowpress showed the pics from "The Royal Guardsmen's 350 Anniversary" and wrote, that they are the evidence... Mary smiling too afflicted, looking in different directions, just smalltalking...

What do you think? Is there a "catfight"? Is there an evidence?  Huh?

- in my opinion -
=============================================
HRN = Her Royal Nastiness

"Don't step down, Miss Julie, take my advice. No one will believe you did so freely; people will always say you fell."
Observer

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 02:43:57 PM »

The evidence is: there is only room for once narcissist in any family.  Whistle
HRN

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 02:51:41 PM »

The evidence is: there is only room for once narcissist in any family.  Whistle

Great answer. I hope it is not the end of the discussion  Spiteful

- in my opinion -

"Don't step down, Miss Julie, take my advice. No one will believe you did so freely; people will always say you fell."
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 03:15:44 PM »

I read so much about a "catfight" between Marie and Mary - okay, I must admit that I read it in the German yellowpress - but I asked myself: Is it true? Are there signs, which show, that there is a catfight between them.
The yellowpress showed the pics from "The Royal Guardsmen's 350 Anniversary" and wrote, that they are the evidence... Mary smiling too afflicted, looking in different directions, just smalltalking...

May be the yellowpress need to attach this picture (below) on their articles  Tongue

HRN

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 03:17:50 PM »

May be the yellowpress need to attach this picture (below) on their articles  Tongue

They showed this pic (of course without the comments)  Grin

- in my opinion -

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 03:19:12 PM »

I don't think the women get along well, there's been nothing so far to suggest they do. However I don't think either will want to encourage the idea that they do not get along.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
thrilla

Gigantic Member

Desperately seeking one's kabuki makeup& Photoshop

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 03:24:01 PM »

The facts speak for themselves:

Marie dated Mary's brother-in-law for years, yet at Marie's engagement interview, when she was asked if she could learn anything from Mary about how to be a princess, she answered something like: "I don't know her very well, so I can't answer".  You hardly ever see them together - except at this event and at a staged "weekend away, prince-brothers and wives" that took place shortly after there was a lot of coverage in Danish and Scando press about the cold air between M1 and M2.  I believe that they do not like each other much and do not get along, but I would be surprised if they ever demonstrated it in public. 

Does anyone have any idea if Jokke & F's relationship started heading south before or after Marie came on the scene? I know it was on another thread some where, but I can't remember.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 03:25:17 PM »

Jumping Grin

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 03:26:32 PM »

Does anyone have any idea if Jokke & F's relationship started heading south before or after Marie came on the scene? I know it was on another thread some where, but I can't remember.
I have always thought that Fred and Joachim's relationship seemed to have cooled down when Joachim and Alex split up.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
HRN

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 03:41:19 PM »

Jumping Grin

And they showed also a pic, where M&M are drinking water... (back-to-back, but the same gesture and facial expression).  Grin

- in my opinion -

zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 04:55:24 PM »

I'd love to see that picture Jumping

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 10:22:14 PM »

Me too  Yes

Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Daiz

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 04:12:54 AM »

Jokke has said, I think in the book for fred's birthday, that he pulled away from Fred because Fred was so happy getting married just as Jokke was feeling bitter about Alex and that they were just on different wavelengths. Fred was hurt that Jokke turned to his friends rather than his bro for support. According to Jokke they are now back on track.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 04:43:39 AM »

The evidence is: there is only room for one narcissist in any family.  Whistle

...so which one gonna be IT, huh??? Spiteful

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Bystander

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Monaco's social elite are jealous of me

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 01:47:46 PM »

Jokke has said, I think in the book for fred's birthday, that he pulled away from Fred because Fred was so happy getting married just as Jokke was feeling bitter about Alex and that they were just on different wavelengths. Fred was hurt that Jokke turned to his friends rather than his bro for support. According to Jokke they are now back on track.
Thanks Jane. This statement says that many posters here were correct with their observation that Fred & Joachim's relationship didn't seem as close after Fred married Mary.  But more importantly, it shows how the DRF is conditioned to "putting on a show."  the Joachim and Alexandra end of marriage finale for the public was a masterpiece performance.  So, you have to look at other clues and indicators for the real deal behind the DRF relationships. The fact that Marie stated during their engagement interview that she really doesn't know Mary spoke volumes.  But, the Mary worshipers ignored that fact by concentrating on staged pictures of Mary and Marie having lunch afterward or reports of Mary throwing Marie a bridal party.   

Can you imagine what this family will look like without Daisy around?

Monaco's fairytale love story: post-engagement

PPDA: And this was the woman whom you needed?
Albert: I think...
Reporter: "Is Charlene Wittstock your soulmate?"
Albert: "I don't know if she is ...I don't know yet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: