Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie vs. Mary  (Read 333099 times)
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2008, 10:17:18 PM »

S&H is either contradicting itself  or otherwise making fun of the little Danish she speaks.They had an article the other week on how Marie isnt bothered to learn Danish.They even outlined a number of ocassions where's its been magnifique,wonderful ,merci and bonjour.They blamed Jokke for not helping out his wife(they speak French together and English when out with friends so S&H claims.

PJÆK - EMARIE: Hun gider ikke lære dansk
Trods en arbejdsdag på rundt regnet nul timer har prinsessen ikke fundet tid i kalenderen til sin sprogundervisning. Og Joachim er ingen hjælp

Når Marie er på tomandshånd med Joachim, foregår samtalerne på fransk.Er parrets danske venner til stede, tales der engelsk. Prinsessen får slet ikke øvet sig på de danske gloser, selv om hun offi cielt er i gang med at lære dansk på den anerkendte sprogskole Studieskolen i København.

HJÆLP DIN KONE, JOACHIM!

Stik mod eksperternes gode råd taler Joachim ikke dansk med sin kone. Det burde han ellers - også ifølge Maries egen sprogskole, der på sin hjemmeside kommer med denne opfordring til elevernes danske koner, mænd, kærester, kolleger, venner, naboer osv.:

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2008, 10:22:24 PM »

S&H is either contradicting itself  or otherwise making fun of the little Danish she speaks.They had an article the other week on how Marie isnt bothered to learn Danish.They even outlined a number of ocassions where's its been magnifique,wonderful ,merci and bonjour.They blamed Jokke for not helping out his wife(they speak French together and English when out with friends so S&H claims.

Trods en arbejdsdag på rundt regnet nul timer har prinsessen ikke fundet tid i kalenderen til sin sprogundervisning. Og Joachim er ingen hjælp

Når Marie er på tomandshånd med Joachim, foregår samtalerne på fransk.Er parrets danske venner til stede, tales der engelsk. Prinsessen får slet ikke øvet sig på de danske gloser, selv om hun offi cielt er i gang med at lære dansk på den anerkendte sprogskole Studieskolen i København.

HJÆLP DIN KONE, JOACHIM!

Stik mod eksperternes gode råd taler Joachim ikke dansk med sin kone. Det burde han ellers - også ifølge Maries egen sprogskole, der på sin hjemmeside kommer med denne opfordring til elevernes danske koner, mænd, kærester, kolleger, venner, naboer osv.:

Wasn't that before the court announced that Marie was in princess-school? If she's following a Danish course intensely I can imagine her making progress rapidly.
Chris

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2008, 10:34:21 PM »

The photos show a Marie who seems to be gaining weight and a Jokke who's losing weight.  He looks almost gaunt around the face and Marie is rather tubby overall.  If she were pregnant, wouldn't the weight be concentrated in her tummy area at this stage?  And...it looks like she forgot to remove the curlers from her hair before going out the door.  Not a good hair style, cherie.
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2008, 11:20:08 PM »

HJÆLP DIN KONE, JOACHIM!

Wasn't that before the court announced that Marie was in princess-school? If she's following a Danish course intensely I can imagine her making progress rapidly.

Mary was in princess-school and her Danish is less than impressive.  Marie is a mental midget so I wouldn't expect much from her.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2008, 11:53:28 PM »

HJÆLP DIN KONE, JOACHIM!

Mary was in princess-school and her Danish is less than impressive.  Marie is a mental midget so I wouldn't expect much from her.

Unlike Mary Marie already speaks quite a few languages and that should help her learn Danish better if she wants to Smiley
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2008, 11:56:58 PM »

Exactly, Maria, ITA.

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2008, 01:11:07 AM »

I kind of like the hair, there's something quitecool about it imo.

The outfit is nice butshe should have been a bit smarter, maybe a jacket over the top or perhaps a skirt rather than the pants.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2008, 03:51:10 PM »

HJÆLP DIN KONE, JOACHIM!

Unlike Mary Marie already speaks quite a few languages and that should help her learn Danish better if she wants to Smiley

She doesn't speak quite a few languages.  She speaks French and extremely poor English.  She claims to speak Italian but there is no evidence that this is the case.  Danish is a completely different language family so there is nothing to support her learning Danish faster than Mary especialy because Marie is a retard so it's unlikely that she will learn Danish.  Not to mention her distaste for Denmark and Danes will preclude her mastery of the language.
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2008, 05:55:20 PM »

Well, I more than realise that the DRF’s website does not have a distinction for being reliable, but according to them she has the following languages in her repertoire:

Language    
The Princess’s mother tongue is French, and the Princess speaks English, Italian and Spanish. In connection with the Royal wedding, the Princess has started taking lessons in Danish.

http://kongehuset.dk/publ...php?dogtag=k_en_fam_marie

I pass on the romantics, but I heard her speak in the film that was made, the introducing Marie one, and I do not share your view of her English. Danish, has the same origins as Italian, the Indo-European family, so completely different it is not, and she has a knowledge of English, at what level is of course a matter of opinion, but that would give her a head start in learning Danish……the system didn’t work for her infamous s-I-l, but that’s nothing to go by, and with Marie’s good grip of English, and a little application, it should be a piece of cake for her! Whistle

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2008, 06:55:09 PM »

Marie does not have a good grip of English.  It's not a matter of opinion.  She cannot speak the language with any level of competence.  Learning Danish might be a "piece of cake" for some who isn't retarded but this isn't the case with Marie.  Whistle

lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2008, 06:57:30 PM »

Marie does not have a good grip of English.  It's not a matter of opinion.  She cannot speak the language with any level of competence.  Learning Danish might be a "piece of cake" for some who isn't retarded but this isn't the case with Marie.  Whistle

Marie's English is just fine!.....my opinion of course! Your last sentence is most unpleasant.

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2008, 06:58:41 PM »

Yes it is, but it is her usual view of Marie, hardly anything new.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2008, 07:33:09 PM »

I think the only relevant reply here can be: whatever..
Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2008, 08:08:12 PM »

Marie's English is just fine!.....my opinion of course! Your last sentence is most unpleasant.

lupina

After watching the Mariementary, I thought her English was not only excellent (for a French native) but very comprehensive. Bravo, madame!!

As for your second comment lupina....I totally agree!!
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2008, 08:25:14 PM »

Wonder what language the Captain and other VIP guests were speaking Huh??   Marie "seemed" to be following the conversations around her and joining in the conversations.
Seeing this was a Danish event wouldn't everyone be speaking Danish Huh?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: