Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie vs. Mary  (Read 214794 times)
HollySummer

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: May 07, 2017, 08:55:12 AM »

^ Yes. She's one of the weirdest people I ever saw in my whole life. Her bullying of Fred, dislike of Isabella and her parents and siblings in-law and their children (only having kids to keep Joachim and his family away from the throne), fake abdication news about Marge, camera-whoring, weird behavior, abuse of the freebies she gets, makes her a hypocrite, vain, creep, jealous and a bully. If you take a closer look, she's one of the people unqualified to be crown princess, let alone a queen. She's the epitome of what a person shouldn't be, and one of the few people around the world that I dislike a lot.

Honestly, I used to like Mary when I heard about her and Fred's engagement back in 2003 (I wasn't a sugar, though). I was happy that he was finally settling down like his brother. I though she was going to be a fresh air for the DRF (Because of my suspicions of J&A's upcoming divorce). After they got married though, I figured Mary was acting weird and much later I discovered her bogan face. It was there all the time and I didn't saw it the first time I saw her (I usually discover people's real intentions when I interact with them or watch them closely, but it didn't happen with Mary due to the fact that I was really happy and that weakened my suspicions)

I have to admit - Nice one Mosh, you managed to trick me once, but thanks to you, I learned my lesson and you won't be able to do it again. -Love (#HateYou), JessDawn.

JessDawn ~ I was living in Australia during the rose colored glasses period right after Mary and Fred had had their much hyped fairy tale wedding. I was one of the many dupes who flocked to see the CP couple on their first royal visit and that is when I first noticed Mary's stand-offish behavior but I assumed it was due to the pressures of learning a difficult language and finding her role as a CP. Geez...was I wrong.

I think Mary initially fooled quite a number of people, but all the fancy dresses, jewels, crowns and nose in the air poses cannot hide her true nature.
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: May 07, 2017, 04:22:10 PM »

oldie, but goodie

Striking is the natural attitude/posture of Marie, while Mosh has a kind of fake (nose up in the sky) posture. That is how it comes across to me from these pictures.

I absolutely agree, Principessa. I have no doubt that Marie had been to the opera prior to marrying Joachim and probably enjoyed it. Of course I don't know that for certain, but Marie strikes me as someone who appreciates culture and the arts. If she were asked what her favorite poem was, I have a feeling that she would be able to come up with multiple examples of various poems/poets she loves and not have to fall back on "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways" like Mary did because she's probably never read a line of poetry in her life. Mosh strikes me as someone with no interest in poetry ... or opera or ballet or theater. If it doesn't involve shopping or camera-whoring, I don't think Mosh is interested.
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: May 07, 2017, 05:39:11 PM »

^ Yes. She's one of the weirdest people I ever saw in my whole life. Her bullying of Fred, dislike of Isabella and her parents and siblings in-law and their children (only having kids to keep Joachim and his family away from the throne), fake abdication news about Marge, camera-whoring, weird behavior, abuse of the freebies she gets, makes her a hypocrite, vain, creep, jealous and a bully. If you take a closer look, she's one of the people unqualified to be crown princess, let alone a queen. She's the epitome of what a person shouldn't be, and one of the few people around the world that I dislike a lot.

Honestly, I used to like Mary when I heard about her and Fred's engagement back in 2003 (I wasn't a sugar, though). I was happy that he was finally settling down like his brother. I though she was going to be a fresh air for the DRF (Because of my suspicions of J&A's upcoming divorce). After they got married though, I figured Mary was acting weird and much later I discovered her bogan face. It was there all the time and I didn't saw it the first time I saw her (I usually discover people's real intentions when I interact with them or watch them closely, but it didn't happen with Mary due to the fact that I was really happy and that weakened my suspicions)

I have to admit - Nice one Mosh, you managed to trick me once, but thanks to you, I learned my lesson and you won't be able to do it again. -Love (#HateYou), JessDawn.

JessDawn ~ I was living in Australia during the rose colored glasses period right after Mary and Fred had had their much hyped fairy tale wedding. I was one of the many dupes who flocked to see the CP couple on their first royal visit and that is when I first noticed Mary's stand-offish behavior but I assumed it was due to the pressures of learning a difficult language and finding her role as a CP. Geez...was I wrong.

I think Mary initially fooled quite a number of people, but all the fancy dresses, jewels, crowns and nose in the air poses cannot hide her true nature.

HollySummer!  Star I agree. I don't know how Mary managed to fool us all. Was it Starmakers that managed (but eventually failed) to make Mary a good-mannered princess? The Danish/Australian press? The sugars? Whatever it is, she already showed us her true colors and there's no turning back. One of the most obnoxious royals out there.

For you!  Beer

periwinkle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: May 07, 2017, 08:25:46 PM »

I agree with those who think Henrik and Marie get along because Marie is nice and warm and comfortable in her skin while Mary is the opposite. Being French is icing on the cake but it's a tasty cake already. If Henrik and Marie actually did an interview together for the French press then that is impressive but maybe the cover of that magazine just implied an interview but it was really a profile of French people in the Danish royal family. Either way they really seem to like each other.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #799 on: May 18, 2017, 02:37:17 PM »

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Emerald for May

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: May 18, 2017, 04:48:29 PM »

Very good comparison  serfie  Star
On this boat Isabella was installed on a baby seat for heaven's sake !  Ranting She would have drowned by sinking immediately had the boat capsized.
Some sugars even dared to say at that time 'But no, Mary is an extremely good swimmer, she would have saved her child !!!'  Ranting
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: May 18, 2017, 05:30:42 PM »

We know from the Aussie near-drowning scandal that Mary did not save Christian, and wasn't even aware he was about to drown until someone else alerted her!

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #802 on: May 18, 2017, 11:00:53 PM »

We know from the Aussie near-drowning scandal that Mary did not save Christian, and wasn't even aware he was about to drown until someone else alerted her!

She and Fred also didn't save Christian from getting smacked by tree branches when Fred was carrying him on his shoulders.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: May 19, 2017, 09:19:46 PM »

Yes, that was IMO one of the funniest moments in RD history.

Here is what the sugars said:

Yeah [...], we know you are outraged by all sorts of things Mary does. The only time you post comments here is to be critical of some petty thing or another. Mary has a Bronze Medallion from the Australian Surf Lifesaving Association (when she was 14) which means she is qualified to rescue and rescucitate people. She is a good swimmer. Mind you it is very doubtful she would take the risk she would have to do that with her children Wink Christian has been learning to swim since he was a small baby. With a father who is a frogman, a mother with excellent water skills and babies who learn to swim from the time they are tiny, I think this will be one family very safe in the water, don't you?
Maybe worry about things that matter

And I also copy/paste what our dear fairy posted back then:

Oh, I can see the headlines: " When the danish Rubber float titanics, Xian dives fearlessly into the deep to fetch Moms Prada sunglasses, while three month old Izzy pulls a dazed Dad and her favourite teddy safely to land."

Jumping

Very good comparison  serfie  Star
On this boat Isabella was installed on a baby seat for heaven's sake !  Ranting She would have drowned by sinking immediately had the boat capsized.
Some sugars even dared to say at that time 'But no, Mary is an extremely good swimmer, she would have saved her child !!!'  Ranting
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: