Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie vs. Mary  (Read 270688 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #825 on: August 17, 2017, 10:07:18 PM »

she does this so often that I wonder if she's got an intestinal issue and she's stepping away to have a fart in all these pictures/GIFs.

That's exactly what it looks like she's doing.  Laugh bounce Laughing Star
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #826 on: August 17, 2017, 10:14:41 PM »

What is happening in this gif?  I've seen it a few times and can't figure it out  Blush
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #827 on: August 17, 2017, 10:54:20 PM »

All of DRF went to the theater to watch an opera or some other piece, and Mary almost sat down where Queen Margrethe sits. Fred had to tell her to scoot over, and that's, when she crabbed walked to the outer edge.

Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #828 on: August 17, 2017, 11:35:23 PM »

Thanks for the info, Peeds!  I finally found it on YouTube.  It's even more convoluted in action!  There was lots of back-and-forth until Mary realised that the seat at the end was for her 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 11:51:09 PM by Phina » Logged
lizzie78

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #829 on: January 01, 2018, 07:27:44 PM »

I haven't ever followed this family, just occasionally saw photos of Fred and Mary...but when I first saw a pic of Marie a few days ago, I seriously thought it was Mary with a lot of work done! They are very similar looking! But now that I've had the chance to see more pics of her I definitely see the differences...i like Marie's style and actions much better Smiley
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #830 on: January 01, 2018, 11:45:57 PM »

Whatever Mary was doing in this gif, it got people in the upper left to take notice.

In addition, Marie was not impressed.

Plus, did I really see Mary bat her eyes at Fred?!
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #831 on: January 03, 2018, 02:23:31 PM »

Whatever Mary was doing in this gif, it got people in the upper left to take notice.

In addition, Marie was not impressed.

Plus, did I really see Mary bat her eyes at Fred?!

They were standing for the queen's arrival. It appears Mary was about to take QM's seat until Fred ushered her back.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Chandrasekhi

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #832 on: January 10, 2018, 08:52:33 PM »

Jokke has said, I think in the book for fred's birthday, that he pulled away from Fred because Fred was so happy getting married just as Jokke was feeling bitter about Alex and that they were just on different wavelengths. Fred was hurt that Jokke turned to his friends rather than his bro for support. According to Jokke they are now back on track.
Star Jane.  Jokke's comment also makes me wonder when the wheels came off in the Mary-Fred relationship. Sorry Maria Sad (may be OTT).
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #833 on: January 10, 2018, 09:59:38 PM »

Jokke has said, I think in the book for fred's birthday, that he pulled away from Fred because Fred was so happy getting married just as Jokke was feeling bitter about Alex and that they were just on different wavelengths. Fred was hurt that Jokke turned to his friends rather than his bro for support. According to Jokke they are now back on track.
Star Jane.  Jokke's comment also makes me wonder when the wheels came off in the Mary-Fred relationship. Sorry Maria Sad (may be OTT).

I think it was a multi-layered thing.

When Joachim and Alex were married, Fred was always welcome, and they had a really nice friendship/family going. Fred was the CP, but Joachim and Alex were the defacto CP couple then. There was not as much attention on Fred. Work and private wise. He could bum around, chase girls, etc.

That changed when Joachim was in the process of divorced, and Fred played around with Mary...everything came to an end for Fred. Joachim's divorce was final, Fred knew he had to step up, take responsibility, marry, and slide in the role that Joachim had fulfilled for some time

Mary chased him down in Denmark via Paris, latched on like a tick, and is bleeding him dry ever since. Xtian was duty, so was Izzy, and the twins came about to secure "her" line the throne and to put as much distance as possible between the Derf's and the Schack's place to the throne.

Chandrasekhi

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #834 on: January 10, 2018, 10:09:45 PM »

I can not fathom this: why did Fred have to marry Mary if having known happiness and love he would have to settle for so much less? Fred does not seem to be the  stuff martyrs are made - he is too self-indulgent for that Confused
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #835 on: January 10, 2018, 10:10:52 PM »

Wasn't there discussion that Fred was against J&A divorce?

chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #836 on: January 10, 2018, 10:12:38 PM »

So now it's Fred's turn to follow his younger brother's example and end a marriage that doesn't work any more. Of course, he would wait until after his big birthday but then it would be the perfect moment to get out as it take a while to prepare the exit strategy. So, how about the year efore Marge's 50th throne anniversary? This positive event would sidetrack the massive media attention a divorce would generate... Thinking
Fred -just a suggestion Grin
chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #837 on: January 10, 2018, 10:14:30 PM »

I can not fathom this: why did Fred have to marry Mary if having known happiness and love he would have to settle for so much less? Fred does not seem to be the  stuff martyrs are made - he is too self-indulgent for that Confused
IMHO he really was in love with Mosh - or rather the role she was playing for him....She showed her true colours afterwards...
masha
Banned
Banned
Small Member

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A

Ignore
« Reply #838 on: January 17, 2018, 11:26:00 PM »

Who is this girl?

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #839 on: January 17, 2018, 11:40:11 PM »

Who is this girl?

This is Katja Storkholm, one of Frederik's ex-girlfriends. He even (supposedly) proposed to her.

More details on her : https://speakingofroyals....erik-and-katja-storkholm/
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: