Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal height  (Read 32706 times)
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2009, 02:47:04 PM »

Anyone know how tall Martha Louise and Ari Behn are?

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2009, 03:00:15 PM »

Ari the pygmy Behn? Hard to call it "height" in his case. If I was to venture a guess, I'd say without heels he stands about a couple of feet above ground. Same league of small gentlemen as the scientology cruise and the french President. Napoleon class: short and puny but huge, almost pathologically large ego...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2009, 04:06:46 PM »

Actually the heels he wears makes me wonder about how tall he is

royal observer

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2010, 03:33:22 AM »

6'6"--Felipe
5'4"--Letizia, dark green eyes
5'9"--Queen Sofia, blue eyes
5'7"--Victoria-brown eyes
5'10"-Mette-Marit, blue eyes
6'----Frederik, blue eyes
5'11"-Margrethe, blue eyes
5'3"--King Abdallah, I think blue eyes
5'5"--Queen Noor, blue-green eyes
5'4"--Queen Silvia
5'7"--Madeleine
5'10"-Carl-Philip
6'2"--King Juan Carlos, green eyes
6'4"--CP Pavlos
5'7"--Queen Rania
5'7"--Caroline of Hanover/Monaco
5'8"--Stephania of Monaco
6'----?? Albert of Monaco

I'm not sure that's all accurate. For one, Queen Noor is definitely a lot taller than 5;5" - closer to 5'9". I don't think Fred is 6 ft, and I'm pretty sure Juan Carlos has brown eyes. Otherwise, it would be impossible for two light-eyed parents (Sofia and JC) to produce a brown-eyed child (Elena). I think Leti has what you call hazel eyes - sometimes they look light brown , sometimes they look greenish.
bumblebee

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2010, 02:03:43 PM »

6'6"--Felipe
5'4"--Letizia, dark green eyes
5'9"--Queen Sofia, blue eyes
5'7"--Victoria-brown eyes
5'10"-Mette-Marit, blue eyes
6'----Frederik, blue eyes
5'11"-Margrethe, blue eyes
5'3"--King Abdallah, I think blue eyes
5'5"--Queen Noor, blue-green eyes
5'4"--Queen Silvia
5'7"--Madeleine

Queen Rania is 5' 6" tops.  Queen Noor is 5' 9" and King Abdullah is slightly smaller than Rania.  They are the same height in photos of the birth of Pince Hussein when both are in flatties
5'10"-Carl-Philip
6'2"--King Juan Carlos, green eyes
6'4"--CP Pavlos
5'7"--Queen Rania
5'7"--Caroline of Hanover/Monaco
5'8"--Stephania of Monaco
6'----?? Albert of Monaco

I'm not sure that's all accurate. For one, Queen Noor is definitely a lot taller than 5;5" - closer to 5'9". I don't think Fred is 6 ft, and I'm pretty sure Juan Carlos has brown eyes. Otherwise, it would be impossible for two light-eyed parents (Sofia and JC) to produce a brown-eyed child (Elena). I think Leti has what you call hazel eyes - sometimes they look light brown , sometimes they look greenish.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2010, 04:17:17 PM »

Queen sofia imo was about 1.72cm when she was young, but now I think she is 1.65m, and letizia has the same height or 1 or 2cms shorter
what about prince daniel of sweden?, for me he seems to be about 1.80m
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2011, 02:49:14 PM »

how tall is queen paola?
spanishlover

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2011, 05:43:31 PM »

DowntownTO

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2011, 01:41:58 AM »

I find it hard to believe that Letizia is only 5'4", and impossible to believe that Fred is 6'.

I've seen videos on YouTube of Felipe & Letizia on holiday where Letizia is wearing flat shoes and she does not look like a sawn-off little shrimp next to Felipe. Also, her bodily proportions suggest height; yes, I know she's thin, but a tall person's proportions are visibly different from a short person's regardless of weight. I'd put her at 5'7" or 5'8" until I come across good evidence otherwise.

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2011, 01:49:17 AM »

There is no way Kate is 5'10". If William is 6'2" she has to be around 5'8". Look how much shorter she is than him in this pic and her boots have heels.

Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2011, 02:01:27 AM »

I find it hard to believe that Letizia is only 5'4", and impossible to believe that Fred is 6'.

I've seen videos on YouTube of Felipe & Letizia on holiday where Letizia is wearing flat shoes and she does not look like a sawn-off little shrimp next to Felipe. Also, her bodily proportions suggest height; yes, I know she's thin, but a tall person's proportions are visibly different from a short person's regardless of weight. I'd put her at 5'7" or 5'8" until I come across good evidence otherwise.

I've not seen any official height recorded so you might be right that Letizia is taller than 5'4".
I've just looked at pictures in the topic - Spain - Presentation of the Foundation of Prince of Girona and it does look like Felipe is very tall compared to Letizia.
tessora

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2011, 10:47:17 AM »

I remember reading at the time of Fred's marriage that he was 5'9 or 5'10". If William is 6'2" then there is no way Fred is 6'
spanishlover

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2011, 10:16:42 PM »

william is 6 foot 3 so i could believe that.
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2011, 10:44:47 PM »

I've not seen any official height recorded so you might be right that Letizia is taller than 5'4".
I've just looked at pictures in the topic - Spain - Presentation of the Foundation of Prince of Girona and it does look like Felipe is very tall compared to Letizia.

Felipe is 3 cm short of 2 meters, anyone looks short compared to him.
If spanishlover's chart is right, we can "guess" Letizia's height compared to Charles and Camilla:

Taking into account heels, posture etc... it's going to be a very inexact guess 

Heels:

DowntownTO

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2011, 03:56:20 AM »

Ah, Letizia's height . . . I love discussing useless stuff like this.

Theories are all very well, ladies, but what we need is evidence. I propose that Dishers take a field trip to Madrid en masse; locate Letizia at some public event; mob her, get the girl's shoes off, and mark her height against the nearest wall with a pencil. Downside to this approach: spending the next 10 years in a Spanish dungeon.

Or we could take the more civilized route and write and ask her. Not as much fun, though. Even assuming she tells us. But at least no dungeon.

Are we up for it!!?? Inquiring minds need to know these things! 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: