Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KATE AND WILLIAM SPLIT  (Read 31758 times)
sunnny

Small Member

Ignore
« on: April 14, 2007, 12:04:55 PM »

http://www.smh.com.au/new.../04/14/1175971408553.html

Won't all the chest-rubbing, princess wanna-bies be so happy!! Mosh should write a 'how to' book.  They were too young, I never thought it would last. 
Avise

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 12:27:30 PM »

And it has been confirmed by Clarence House apparently after The Sun wrote the article. Maybe it won't be for ever though- perhaps it will be to shut up the paparazzi.

Edit- it has not been confirmed by Clarence House yet-oops.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 01:27:49 PM by Avise » Logged
Macaw
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 12:38:13 PM »

Crikey, if you look at the series "end of the affair" on this link, she looks quite Mosh-like in the first photo  Blink

http://www.telegraph.co.u...s/2007/04/14/nkate114.xml
Avise

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 12:57:36 PM »

This is like his father and Camilla's relationship. Charles had to go off on the navy ship and then Camilla got married when he wasn't around and look at the difficulty  Charles had in finding someone then, and he never got over her despite marrying someone else. Though I am not a  Kate fan I do think it will be tougher for him now to find another partner- unless of course he has. Perhaps he reads all the negative comments on the boards and has gained a different perspective of her or saw his then future mother -in -law chewing gum at his Sandhurst graduation Crap
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 01:45:53 PM »

Maybe King Constantine will push her daughter forward now... He and his wife (Daisy's younger sister) had their two last children in the same time William and Harry were born... Thinking and I'm quite sure it wasn't pure coincidence...

Macaw
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 03:15:15 PM »

ITA, Elissa.   Beer
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 04:23:52 PM »

What was the name of that very pretty blonde that William was falsely linked to years before Kate, Isabelle something something? Very pretty from a upperclass family. I think she has a German like surname.
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 04:41:06 PM »

Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe?

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 04:50:17 PM »

Yes, that is the girl. Anyways, William has always said he didn't want to marry until he was atleast 28 or older. I have a feeling this was much more his decision than it was hers. I wonder if she still gets to maintain the lifestyle she had with him? No more private yacht, planes or millionaire homes. Welcome back to our world Kate. Also, do you think that William deep down feelsi he should marry someone that is a "blueblood"? Do you think he will marry a foreigner?
gpanr5

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 05:33:53 PM »

Hopefully William will be smarter than the father and not pine for Kate for next 20 years, refer to himself as a tampon, give presents to her before his wedding to someone else,etc.

Reading the article(if it is to be believed), really, how selfish can she be?  He is 2nd in line to the throne of England, he is not a normal guy.  He has other duties and obligations.  Surely she knows this.  Maybe she can call up Mosh and asked her how she snagged her prince. 
Avise

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 05:47:10 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6555153.stm
- the last qoute in the link is from the Middleton family's lawyers; they and the famiily will not make any comment on the media reports apparently.
Just thought, perhaps the mother is doing her head in and trying to convince Kate to get back with Will- if the break-up is the truth. Hence the no comment as of yet.
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 05:58:15 PM »

Yes, wonder if she'll continue to get all of her little perks, etc., now that she's no longer dating one of the top royals!  Reality is really tough when you've been living in the clouds. . . Whistle
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 06:30:05 PM »

Royal watchers stunned as Wills and Kate split
http://www.hellomagazine....04/14/william-kate-split/
I guess Hello won't be calling her stunning anymore Cry

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Summer

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 06:33:51 PM »

Well, however it happened, I think that this is a lucky escape for KM.  I don't think William is any prize, and his friends seem like a nasty opinionated bunch too.  Hopefully Kate will get on with her life, and not continue to hang around the royals like scummy Camilla Park-Your-Balls.  
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 06:38:19 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6554841.stm
"The prince's move to an army camp in Dorset, with Miss Middleton continuing her life in London, is also said to have put a strain on the relationship."

"BBC royal correspondent Nicholas Witchell said: "It's a surprise, because it had seemed very stable and very steady.
He said he thought the prince's move to Bovington Camp in Dorset had "a lot to do with the final stages" of the break-up. "

"The last person on earth who's going to be pressured by newspaper columnists and television chat shows to get married is Prince William.
The Sun said the pair had reached an "amicable agreement" to part."

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: