Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KATE AND WILLIAM SPLIT  (Read 31839 times)
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 06:40:01 PM »

ITA, Elissa.   

Great minds, Macaw!!! Laugh bounce

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 07:47:12 PM »

I wonder if Chelsy has a friend? Yikes Laugh bounce
Ash314

Medium Member

United States United States

jn

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »

I knew they would break up..but I figuired they would have kept up with the charade a bit longer. Their arrangement seems to have worked fine for both (kate gets attention and Wills gets this good boy long term relationship image) but I think he was getting sick of all the marriage talk. That, and perhaps someone advised him to drop her since he didn't plan on marrying her?
I think this break-up will be very hard for Kate. She seems to have put her life on hold for William. HELLO! magazine as well as other publications must be upset by the news. Especially since a documentary was going to be coming out about Kate and her family. I wonder when the press will turn on Kate and reveal some tidbits about her very socially ambitious mother?  Beer
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 08:46:55 PM »

What kind of woman can you see William marrying? If he marries a pretty blond from a aristocratic family it will seem like "here we go again". I have always thought that William would marry a foreigner. Kate's mother must be furious right now, the end of her dream as well. If it is true and she felt that William wasn't paying enough attention to her, then she wouldn't have made a good Queen, she wouldn't have understood obligation and duty.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2007, 11:11:56 AM »

http://justjared.buzznet....iam-kate-middleton-split/
some pictures of Kate from last week

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 11:23:24 AM »

Don't think Wills will marry for another ten years, so this relationship was one he had in his early 20s and nothing further. Unless things change and she turns out another Camilla who re-emerges in ten years time as Will's true love or somesuch.

Thanks for the pics, hanzo!

Macaw
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2007, 12:26:40 PM »

I agree, Leesa.

Here is a quote from The Times

"They had looked happy and well suited and dumpage is never nice, but in this instance we could make an exception and be pleased that both these young people might now get a chance to do normal young people things instead of walking around in tweeds in their mid-twenties, looking as though they’d been married for 30 years and were looking forward to putting their feet up with a nice cup of tea and an Inspector Morse repeat.

"One of the alleged reasons for the break-up, according to “friends” quoted in The Sun, is that William, an officer in the Blues and Royals, has embraced army life and prefers going out drinking with his army mates in Dorset to driving back to London to see Middleton. Plenty of 24-year-old men view the lure of the pub and male companionship in the same way; this seems the first age-appropriate thing that William has done in a while and it rather gladdens the heart. "

http://www.timesonline.co...knight/article1654864.ece

Macaw
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2007, 02:09:44 PM »

ITA, Elissa.   

Great minds, Macaw!!! Laugh bounce

I knew that Constantine was Will's godfather...didn't know that QE2 is Theo's godmother..... Secret Thinking
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2007, 02:33:36 PM »

Yes QE is one of Theodora 's godmothers..and Lady Diana was godmother to her brother Philippos...

Back to the subject: I was quite indifferent to Kate, but hopefully for her she won't be harassed by the media anymore. It's such a pressure... Crap

shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2007, 03:16:02 PM »

Well, just look at Isabel Sartorius.  She is still in public eye years after her romance with Felipe.

dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2007, 03:42:56 PM »

That's what I'm thinking.  I wonder if the press will still be checking on her like who she's now hanging out with and who she's dating, etc.  The media may be around for a bit more or a long time. 
Avise

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2007, 04:20:46 PM »

Some more interesting articles
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/kate_news1.shtml
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/kate_news2.shtml
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2007, 04:31:37 PM »

I read one article that stated William's friends made fun of Kate's mother because she was once a flight attendant. If that is true William needs to find some new friends. I don't think his mother would have tolerated that kind of snobbishness around her. I think William just wants to enjoy his army life right now and yes he won't be pressured by anyone. Just don't sit and pine for her the next 20 years.
Macaw
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2007, 05:04:43 PM »

If that is true William needs to find some new friends.

ITA.  For all his mother's wanting him to meet "normal" people, his Eton and Cavalry background certainly stick him in a particular and not especially charming social set.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2007, 08:13:46 PM »

William is hardly "with the people" he is with his father's people. Atleast Diana had friends from all walks of life, but many did speak to the press and betray her. Charles' friends are snobs but they don't talk to the press. Silence is golden in that situation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: