Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KATE AND WILLIAM SPLIT  (Read 32133 times)
RaeMi

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2007, 02:27:31 PM »

Sorry it didn't work.  The story says that Kate has again made complaints about paparazzi intrusion...sigh. Whistle
Munkey
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2007, 08:54:26 PM »

KATE MIDDLETON IS TRAMPY! 
Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad
Pingo
Banned
Moderated
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2007, 12:58:32 AM »

KATE MIDDLETON IS TRAMPY! 
Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad Ranting Real mad

well she is after all trying to follow in the footsteps of the late tramp Diana.............
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2007, 12:59:35 AM »

So it's okay to insult a dead woman but not ok to criticize Mary? 

Pingo
Banned
Moderated
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2007, 01:03:14 AM »

So it's okay to insult a dead woman but not ok to criticize Mary? 

she was a tramp when she was alive...obviously not anymore.......and when Mary's list of adulterous affairs matches Diana's, perhaps Ill reconsider....
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2007, 01:14:41 AM »

I'm not comparing them that they both ahve affairs, you have a problem with people criticizing Mary, but you have no problem insulting Diana - why YOUR double standard?

Chris

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2007, 01:20:32 AM »

As I understand the rules of this board, it's all right to criticize and insult both women, dead or alive, just as long as we don't criticize or insult each other.
Pingo
Banned
Moderated
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2007, 01:22:26 AM »

I'm not comparing them that they both ahve affairs, you have a problem with people criticizing Mary, but you have no problem insulting Diana - why YOUR double standard?

are we all not entitled to our opinion ?........or is it still only Mary we are allowed to insult ?...it's very simple:  I like Mary and I don't / didnt like Diana..
Pingo
Banned
Moderated
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2007, 01:23:30 AM »

As I understand the rules of this board, it's all right to criticize and insult both women, dead or alive, just as long as we don't criticize or insult each other.

Thank you Chris,...that is my understanding too Thumb up
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2007, 01:27:50 AM »

It's just amusing that someone who has posted many times about what a negative board we are for criticizing Mary is now calling someone else a tramp and defending his/her right to do so  Roll Eyes

Pingo
Banned
Moderated
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2007, 01:33:29 AM »

It's just amusing that someone who has posted many times about what a negative board we are for criticizing Mary is now calling someone else a tramp and defending his/her right to do so  Roll Eyes

canI not defend my right to criticize someone else as those who criticize Mary og Frederik do ? . Yes I have often posted about the negativity towards the Danish CP couple but usually in the context that no negativity or criticism seems to be tolerated about anyone else. We all have our likes and dislikes and should be all allowed to express them equally. That has always been my point.
Chris

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2007, 01:34:00 AM »

I understand, shoshanah, but let's face it...according to the rules, pingo DOES have the right to do so.  
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2007, 01:40:40 AM »

I am not talking about rules, I am pointing Pingo's double standard - trashing people like Alexandra, countess of Frederiksborg, saying things about not keeping her knickers on, and Diana, with the same "venom" (your word) you see in our criticisms of Mary and Frederik, and that is a double standard.  Frederik also cheated on a girlfriend, Bettina Odum, it just happens that you like the venom as long as it's against someone you dislike. 

Chris

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2007, 01:42:19 AM »

Why worry about another poster's inconsistencies?  My point is we're allowed to post them. 
Chris

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2007, 01:44:44 AM »

Why worry about another poster's inconsistencies?  My point is we're allowed to post them.  And the "venom" post wasn't mine.  This board is live and let live...post whatever you want...support someone one day, post against him the next if you want to.   
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: