Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donations  (Read 17558 times)
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 05:09:34 PM »

I want to stay incognito, I refuse to exist online!! I don't even shop online!!  Secret  Is there a way to send money??  Confused
Do you take euros!!  Confused

Winx  Secret

Thomas
Administrator
Medium Member

Denmark Denmark

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2012, 08:36:31 PM »

I want to stay incognito, I refuse to exist online!! I don't even shop online!!  Secret  Is there a way to send money??  Confused
Do you take euros!!  Confused

Winx  Secret

Thank you Winx, we understand. But no. It too much of a hassle to deal with cash. Its the donate button or nothing (which is fine) Smiley

tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2012, 06:46:17 PM »

I'm so delighted, to finally have donated, set up a pay pal , got all the ways and for it to say credit card number was in use!!! Hubby had set up pay pal, and finally today got him to donate ( his not a royal lover but thinks the peace is worth it) I'm always logged on to this site and love it to bits, and consider the enjoyment and online friendship great value for the amount, so thanks Thomas and Maria for this site.
Mille

Gigantic Member

Denmark Denmark

Meary at the beach

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2012, 06:55:59 PM »

I'm so delighted, to finally have donated, set up a pay pal , got all the ways and for it to say credit card number was in use!!! Hubby had set up pay pal, and finally today got him to donate ( his not a royal lover but thinks the peace is worth it) I'm always logged on to this site and love it to bits, and consider the enjoyment and online friendship great value for the amount, so thanks Thomas and Maria for this site.

Star Thumb up

"She isn´t wearing ANYTHING", said a young child

The empress shuddered, for she knew that they were right, but she thought, "The procession must go on!" She carried herself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

H.C. Andersen
Victory

Huge Member

Sweden Sweden

Born Ruler & Head of State! Who is MeDiana?

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 12:32:49 AM »

This sajt is giving me so much happiness! Thumb up

Keep on going, please Thomas och Maria!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 01:16:34 AM by Victory » Logged
Victory

Huge Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2012, 12:59:08 AM »

Banana
Stefanie

Large Member

Germany Germany

This was it, Fred - no way out now!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2012, 08:56:13 AM »

So glad I could give something back by donating and glad to to see you have reached the 700$  Banana

Thanks for everything, Maria & Thomas!
 Clapping Clapping Clapping

\"Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.\" (Václav Havel)
Thomas
Administrator
Medium Member

Denmark Denmark

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2012, 10:17:29 AM »

So glad I could give something back by donating and glad to to see you have reached the 700$  Banana

Thanks for everything, Maria & Thomas!
 Clapping Clapping Clapping

Thank you too!

Thomas
Administrator
Medium Member

Denmark Denmark

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2012, 10:17:45 AM »

We debated whether we should somehow display that a member donated (because we really appreciate it), but some want to be anonymous and others we simply don't know. Also the board is for everyone, and we don't want a 'class a' and 'class b'. Some have money to spare, others don't.

We don't mind people saying they donated. So it's not meant to be a critique or anything to you Stefanie, just an explanation if some wondered why we didn't give credit where it's due.

But THANK YOU to all who donated, and to all who contribute to the board  Beer
Stefanie

Large Member

Germany Germany

This was it, Fred - no way out now!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2012, 12:20:39 PM »

Don´t worry, Thomas, I didn´t take it as such.
I also believe that it is a very wise decision not to highlight the ones who donated, precisely for the reasons you gave. The beauty of this whole board is that it is absolutely free and open, everyone can join and contribute with their opinion, wit, cleverness, spark etc. without "some being more equal than others". And even though of course the technical base is needed, it´s the members who keep the board alive with their comments  Clapping

I had actually just wanted to take the opportunity to thank those who have created the - technical - base for this board that allows all of us to have so much fun  Thumb up

\"Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.\" (Václav Havel)
ginnis1
Banned
Large Member

United States United States

Sea

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2012, 04:36:51 PM »

I wanted to let you know that I did donate but my credit card number was stolen and someone tried to charge over $1100 in computer goods out of Luxemberg. Is this where the  donations are routed through? Because the charges came through teh same day I made the donation but the fraud alert dept. at my bank caught it.
Thomas
Administrator
Medium Member

Denmark Denmark

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2012, 05:23:00 PM »

I wanted to let you know that I did donate but my credit card number was stolen and someone tried to charge over $1100 in computer goods out of Luxemberg. Is this where the  donations are routed through? Because the charges came through teh same day I made the donation but the fraud alert dept. at my bank caught it.

I don't know, but I don't think the donation has anything to do with that. Paypal is used everyday all over the world. Paypals european headquater are, in fact, located in Luxembourg. But again, I don't think it has anything to do with that. And how could your credit card number be stolen?

Edit: I just want to be clear that we use paypal for the donations. We don't handle them ourselves. Paypal is a huge global company owned by eBay. Transactions through paypal are made over a secure connection, just like when you buy something online, like on eBay.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 06:02:13 PM by Thomas » Logged
LucyintheSky

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2012, 05:45:30 AM »

[/b]

Star Thumb up
Thumb up Smiley

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
Victory

Huge Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2012, 02:01:25 AM »

So long we can continue Im happy to sponsor.

No worries, go on with the missions!
Maria & Thomas!
episcogal

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2012, 02:22:22 AM »

Thanks for your work on the site.  I sent a little something myself.    Beer
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: