Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos  (Read 455004 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2265 on: December 03, 2017, 02:59:14 AM »

She needs to stop it with the coat worn as cape.  It ages her and looks stupid. 

This blousy, boxy, voluminous clothing she's wearing is really late 80s style and really unflattering.
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #2266 on: December 03, 2017, 03:46:37 AM »

She's wearing wayyy too much make-up.  She normally wears a lot, but that's ridiculous.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 04:14:22 AM by Diamond Lil » Logged

chocolate_angel

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2267 on: December 04, 2017, 09:58:15 AM »

Agree, the make-up is way too heavy, but we don't know what Mosh's face look like in the morning without the make-up (sorry, guys for this gruesome picture in your heads now...) so maybe she has reaches a stage in which you can only put on at least three layers of fondation, concealer and make-up in order not to look scary...mmmhhh, thinking of it: What a failure  Snare
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2268 on: December 04, 2017, 02:15:15 PM »

But we DO know. At least, I vividly remember those pictures of her at Cayx from a couple of years ago where she wore that blue outfit.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2269 on: December 06, 2017, 04:08:22 PM »

Does anyone know if there are more photos from this set?
Oh I am loving this.
Little black and white riding hood with Prince Charming, the evil stepmother and the little dwarf on a pony.... Adorable.
And just to imagine they actually meant this to be a serious photograph, this is not by any stretch the funny "lets have a ball" pic that it turned out.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
imqrious

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2270 on: December 06, 2017, 07:39:44 PM »

She needs to stop it with the coat worn as cape.  It ages her and looks stupid. 

This blousy, boxy, voluminous clothing she's wearing is really late 80s style and really unflattering.

Her chest looks ENORMOUS in that shirt!  Her girls look like they're hanging to her waist.  Doesn't she have a dresser, or a mirror? 
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2271 on: December 06, 2017, 09:06:19 PM »

Oh I am loving this.
Little black and white riding hood with Prince Charming, the evil stepmother and the little dwarf on a pony.... Adorable.
And just to imagine they actually meant this to be a serious photograph, this is not by any stretch the funny "lets have a ball" pic that it turned out.

This is seriously crazy. The stuff of nightMares.
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2272 on: December 07, 2017, 03:55:44 AM »

Oh I am loving this.

This looks like something gothic novel, but confused - a mishmash of weird ideas. Mary in a short dress and riding boots and weird asymmetrical hairstyle. Why? the two don't go together. The little girl must be Josie but doesn't look like her. A very long piece of silk is tied to her. Why? And she's wearing a fascinator while riding?
Fred is wearing a tux with riding boots?

The only person who looks right is Vincent who is dressed as a rider from the head down and is on a horse.

But really, I think the only point of this picture is to advance Mosh's "To the manor born" narrative. No other princess or queen has photo shoots to show off an aspirational lifestyle that clearly isn't a confortable fit for her. Her attempts to make herself seem like she's always been rich always look awkward and forced. She needs to give it up.
caroline

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2273 on: December 07, 2017, 04:16:47 AM »

Oh I am loving this.

This looks like something gothic novel, but confused - a mishmash of weird ideas. Mary in a short dress and riding boots and weird asymmetrical hairstyle. Why? the two don't go together. The little girl must be Josie but doesn't look like her. A very long piece of silk is tied to her. Why? And she's wearing a fascinator while riding?
Fred is wearing a tux with riding boots?

The only person who looks right is Vincent who is dressed as a rider from the head down and is on a horse.

But really, I think the only point of this picture is to advance Mosh's "To the manor born" narrative. No other princess or queen has photo shoots to show off an aspirational lifestyle that clearly isn't a confortable fit for her. Her attempts to make herself seem like she's always been rich always look awkward and forced. She needs to give it up.

Pocahontas, the children are Isabelle and Christian. 
I agree with you on all of your comments. I'm not sure who does these pics. I think that the Danes are really slow and gullable to put up with that crap. I'm starting to loose respect for them day by day. Anyone else doing that kind of stage aristocrat would have been beheaded by their citizens. The only thing that comes to mind is the nightMARES everlasting attempt to copy her idol http://www.dailymail.co.u...e-royal-family-album.html

chocolate_angel

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2274 on: December 07, 2017, 10:00:08 AM »

But we DO know. At least, I vividly remember those pictures of her at Cayx from a couple of years ago where she wore that blue outfit.

oh, right, I remember  Wink However, what I meant was: what she looks like in the morning NOWADAYS....POOR FRED! Imagine the degeneration of her skin in mentioned span of time  Crazy
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2275 on: December 07, 2017, 10:08:19 AM »

Well complain all you want, I totally love this picture. It appeals to my love for the ridiculous and it checks all the boxes. Honestly I was thinking of hanging it into my downstairs powder room. The colours would work perfectly and I am quite convinced that it aids digestion - or at least it gives you something to contemplate about while....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2276 on: December 07, 2017, 10:53:31 AM »

Oh I am loving this.

WTH???
Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2277 on: December 08, 2017, 04:53:24 AM »

A Pregnant Dominatrix and Her Victims: One Subm, Two to Four Hostages

HBO is optioning it as a series, but SHO is thinking of doing a limited series after Outlander is complete.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2278 on: December 08, 2017, 10:21:26 AM »

Ah, I kind of wondered if it was either their take on Grimm's fairy tales or a new edition of Tolkiens. You know with Mary as a "sexy" (LOL) version of Lady Sauron, Xian as a hobbit, Izzy as a hobbity elf, and Arafred as the Ranger of the North....
I actually think this would be a good and rather true version: Who can argue that Little Xian Baggins (son of Frodo!!) is in the possession of the ring (Crown) that Lady Sauron wants more than her next Louboutins, and needs the assistance of the ranger of the North and the elves to safely get it into the future.
Or perhaps it is not Lady Sauron, but rather lady Gollum?? Difficult...   

Mary's life motto:
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2279 on: December 08, 2017, 12:22:08 PM »

This picture is terrible, hilarious and awesome all at once.....
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: