Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria news, disscusion and activities  (Read 12322 times)
malija

Medium Member

so in love

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2008, 04:07:46 PM »

She looks good but I agree that she needs more make up. I wish they she would do her hair in a more femine way.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2008, 12:26:13 AM »

Wow!  Vavoom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A little too sexy and revealing for a CP! or P!  But she looks great.   Supercontent

It's a bit of a nya-nya-na-naaa-naaaa to Mary, isn't it - imagine the Crone Princess of Denmark attempting to wear something so youthful!
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2008, 11:29:36 AM »

Spinster alarm!  Nerves
http://img388.imageshack.....php?image=8479284ai5.jpg
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2008, 12:12:40 PM »

That doen't look right  No

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2008, 12:58:55 AM »

uhhhhhhhhhhhh HELLO MEdiana hasn't got this shot.... she needs to get this shot NOW!!!!!!!!!

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2008, 09:11:07 PM »

She looks very pretty. I don't think it's a big deal for her to pose alone in front Taj Mahal, she was just like many other tourists there. The thing I found strange was that this 31-year-old woman brought a picture of Daddy and Mommy  Wink.

http://www.gettyimages.co...h.aspx?EventId=83318242#1
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2008, 09:22:52 PM »

She looks very pretty. I don't think it's a big deal for her to pose alone in front Taj Mahal, she was just like many other tourists there. The thing I found strange was that this 31-year-old woman brought a picture of Daddy and Mommy  Wink.

The photographer, Charles Hammarsten (who did pix of Vickan since her baby days) gave it to her...either in an inconsiderate or sadistic way Wink
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2008, 12:52:57 AM »

The photographer, Charles Hammarsten (who did pix of Vickan since her baby days) gave it to her...either in an inconsiderate or sadistic way Wink

maybe it was a subtle as a sledge-hammer that YOU too should be married like your folks were when they sat there?Huh?Huh?Huh??

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2008, 11:53:29 AM »

maybe it was a subtle as a sledge-hammer that YOU too should be married like your folks were when they sat there?Huh?Huh?Huh??

G Smiley
Because then ME would sell photos again!!!! Wink

It´s amazing, how little coverage she got for this trip so far. Compared to trips of MEdiana, this is really a huge difference.
By now just one daily newspapers has a photo special (no article) and Svensk Damtidning has a reporter there (but they are a Royal magazine) This trip is 12 days (well, like the Danish court, the Swedish court had started to count days of travelling  Cool) and to an exotic country, it should get more attention.
sj007

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2008, 03:33:00 AM »

She went to Mumbai today to meet Amir Khan, a famous actor.  She looks FAB!!! Thumb up Yes

sj007

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2008, 07:03:38 PM »

More pix:

http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article4140

This is how you greet kids Mares!
Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2008, 06:16:00 AM »

Mrs Denmark has so much to learn, hasn't she.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2008, 05:29:58 AM »

Mrs Denmark has so much to learn, hasn't she.

wot's that saying...too little...too late Wink

its over!

G Smiley

sj007

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2008, 06:23:24 PM »

Vicki is BOOED on her flight home due to a major airline/protocol snaffoo:

http://www.thelocal.se/15246/20081027/

"Just as the Victoria finally boarded the aircraft, airline officials announced to the flight’s passengers that a VIP would be joining their flight.

But when members of the Jet Airways flight crew then added that the flight had been delayed to accommodate the Swedish royal, the plane erupted in a chorus of boos.

Following the incident, Jet Airways issued a public apology for Victoria’s less-than-royal treatment.

"The princess was taken to the wrong terminal by the government protocol personnel. The princess was carrying at least ten bags with her, which had delayed the flight. We on our part have apologized to the princess,” said Jet Airway’s spokesperson Ragini Chopra in a statement."

The others flying on board should have been issued an apology IMO, not Vicki. 
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2008, 11:04:38 PM »

She looks good but I agree that she needs more make up. I wish they she would do her hair in a more femine way.

Me thinks it's better not enough make up that to much Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle
Maybe Freddles is of the same opinion Secret Secret Thinking Thinking

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: