Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 107   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Family of Morocco News and Pictures  (Read 486845 times)
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« on: October 04, 2008, 02:41:55 PM »

i think that royal family of Morocco is not only Lalla Salma,what do you think of new topic to share inforamtions and photos of the other members??

lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 07:23:33 PM »

I for one know very little about this complicated family.  I know a wee bit about Mohammed VI and a little about Lalla Salma.  Any and all information would be very interesting, as I do think they (Morocco) will become a much bigger player in the World game.
The only thing I know for sure is that Lalla Salma wears the most beautiful jewelry and clothes.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 08:15:55 PM »

i like history and the monarchies history is my favourite part,the moroccan monarchy have fascinating one,more than 1000 years of existence(they celebrate their 12000 this year)what make that monarchy the most older of the world after Japan and more than all monarchies in Europe,and what is more intersting i think are all that dynasties ruling this past 1200 year...
and even now days the curent ruling dynasty (the Alouite) still uniqur and fascinating with their old very old traditions and costumes/Caftans.

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 05:58:59 PM »

King inaugurates, inquires about water, environment projects in Oum Azza
Commune of Oum Azza, Oct.6 - King Mohammed VI of Morocco, inaugurated, here Monday, the Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah dam after the completion of heightening works and inquired about water and environment-related projects in the commune of Oum Azza (Skhirat-Témara region), at a total cost of $602.8 mln.
    The king heard explanations on the dam heightening works, which required some $68.7 mln. They mainly provide for increasing the dam's height from 97.5m to 105 meters, and increasing its storage-capacity to 1.025bln m3 up from of 480 million m3.
    The heightening works of the dam, which supplies the region of Rabat and Casablanca with drinking water, significantly improves the economic and social situation of the Rabat and Casablanca coastal areas, secures water for domestic and industrial use until 2030, and protects the Bouregreg valley against flooding.
    The king also inquired about a $ 312 mln program meant to strengthen and secure drinking water supply for the Casablanca-Kenitra region from the Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah dam.
    The project, carried out by Morocco's drinking water facility "Office national de l'eau potable" (ONEP), will be achieved by the end of 2008. It provides for laying 2 kilometers of raw-water pipes.
    Regarding water supply strengthening program, it will be achieved in two phases. The first phase, to be ready by 2010, consists in laying 17 kms of water pipes linking the Rabat water treatment station and the neighboring city of Tamesna, while the second provides for building, by 2015, a new water treatment station in Oum Azza with a 5,000 l/sec input and laying 73 kilometers of pipes to link Tamesna and Casablanca.
    The king also inquired about a cleanup project for the region of Bouregreg and the coastal line of the Rabat-Salé region. The $ 221 mln project will help protect environment, provide clean beaches, enhance the coast and the Bouregreg valley and improve life conditions of two million people.
Source:  http://www.map.ma/eng/sec...ing_inaugurates_in_1/view
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 06:08:07 PM by Rita » Logged

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 06:02:29 PM »

Rapid economic growth in Morocco due to structural reforms
Marrakech, Oct. 7 (MAP) - King Mohammed VI underlined that the rapid and steady economic growth that Morocco has enjoyed, since the start of this century, results from the structural reforms and the sound economic policies the kingdom has laid down and implemented.

"On of the most visible indicators of growth shows in the improved standing of the business environment. This, in turn, has generated an expansion in investment flows, in addition to a rise in the standard of living," said the sovereign in a message to the participants in the 32nd session of the Board of Governors of Arab Central Banks and Monetary Institutions, read by Governor of Bank Al Maghrib (Central Bank), Abdellatif Jouahri.

The monarch said the North African country has "endeavored to keep inflation under control and improve government financial standing and external accounts, as well as to stabilize exchange rates."  "We have been keen to carry on with the upgrading of the banking and financial sector, as well as shoring up control and precautionary systems, thus developing financial markets and expanding the scope and diversity of investments," the sovereign added.

In this context, the king said, Morocco has sought to pursue a policy of openness to its international environment, which stimulates the North African country to conclude a number of free-trade agreements with major hubs of world economy, in addition to Mediterranean and Arab countries.

“Morocco is keenly aware of the importance of the regional dimension for the development of Arab economy. This is why our country has been actively involved in the work of regional panels on the liberalization of trade, and on financial integration and the role of the private sector in the five countries of the Arab Maghreb Union,” said the sovereign.

Underlining that expanding the scope of projects and programs on a regional scale is likely to bolster inter-Arab economic integration, the monarch stressed that fostering the relevant conditions to achieve sustainable development in the Arab region “requires full utilization of our countries’ resources and potentialities, as well as a firm commitment to harmonize our economic policies.”

On the international level, the king voiced his satisfaction at the agreement that has been reached over the principles and practices related to sovereign wealth funds, underlining that this arrangement will “help these funds to play an efficient role and contribute to alleviate the adverse effects of the current crisis affecting the international financial system.”
Source:  http://www.map.ma/eng/sec...rapid_economic_growt/view

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 11:19:57 PM »

King inaugurates, launches social projects in Rabat
Rabat, Oct.9 (MAP)- King Mohammed VI of Morocco inaugurated, here Thursday, a multidisciplinary complex for young entrepreneurs and launched the construction works of a social complex, at a total cost of $ 14.6 mln.

The monarch visited the dependencies of the multidisciplinary complex, built part of Morocco's anti poverty program, the National Initiative for Human Development (INDH).

The complex, built on a 400-m2 area, is meant to encourage young entrepreneurs to create their own businesses and promote job-generating activities.     

The king also laid the foundation stone for a social complex in Al Amal neighborhood at a total cost of $ 14 mln. The complex, which will be built in two phases, is part of an INDH program to fight precariousness and marginalization.

The first phase, to be completed by the end of 2009, provides for building and equipping a center for poor elderly people, building a center for children in a difficult situation, building a sports hall and equipping a soccer field with artificial turf.

The second phase of this project (2009-2012) provides for building 112 apartments, 47 shops, a multipurpose hall and tennis courts.

The monarch also enquired about the results of the National Initiative for Human Development in the region of Rabat-Salé-Zemmour-Zaers over the 2005-08 period, which cost some $ 33.5 mln and benefited 120,965 people.
Source: http://www.map.ma/eng/sec.../king_inaugurates_la/view

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 11:27:23 PM »

King Mhamed VI and Lalla Salma take their son Moulay Hassan to his first day at school
Rabat, Oct.9 (MAP)- Crown prince Moulay El Hassan, son of King Mohammed VI of Morocco, on Wednesday started his first school year at the Ecole Princière at the Royal Palace.

King Mohammed VI, accompanied by his spouse Princess Lalla Salma and daughter Princess Lalla Khadija, chaired over the opening ceremony of the first school year of Moulay El Hassan.

On this occasion, the monarch visited the dependencies of the school and handed schoolbags and stationery to the prince and his schoolmates.

The king also attended some class sessions of the prince.
Source: http://www.map.ma/eng/sec...morocco_s_crown_prin/view
 unfortunately no pictures of the King and Lalla Salma but cute pictures of the little prince with his friends
http://img193.imagevenue....6928_711cmd_123_541lo.jpg
http://img171.imagevenue....934_zipqv6_123_1131lo.jpg
http://img203.imagevenue....925_2wfiniw_123_525lo.jpg
http://img188.imagevenue....919_2na70k1_123_476lo.jpg
http://img150.imagevenue....6859_1y8owp_123_815lo.jpg

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 11:37:25 PM »

Moulay Hassan is a cutie and it's nice to see him starting school.

However, I find it quite sad that he's being groomed from such a young age for his future role, even in terms of what he wears. He's always seen wearing overly formal clothes, it would be nice to see him looking like a child for once and not a future king.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 11:39:27 PM »

a real cutie  Smiley

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

malija

Medium Member

so in love

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 04:27:19 AM »

oh he is handsome

he is going to a school at the palace, did I get this right??? If yes who are the other kids there?

@Rita
I once read that the kings sisters do not like lalla salma. Is that true?
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 10:15:49 AM »

There have been lots of rumours, especially about Lalla Salma and Lalla Meryem's relationship. Meryem was/is very close to her brother and it was a Caroline/Albert style situation in that in some ways she was seen as an unofficial queen.

Whether it' true, who knows? It seems to me that every time 2 women are put in positions of power "agaist" each other people instinctively like to talk of a catfight.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
malija

Medium Member

so in love

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 02:42:57 PM »

Thank you LS,
you are right that is very common with women.
autumn

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 06:00:48 PM »

He's a handsome little boy. He has alot of composure for his age.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2008, 06:19:48 PM »

There have been lots of rumours, especially about Lalla Salma and Lalla Meryem's relationship. Meryem was/is very close to her brother and it was a Caroline/Albert style situation in that in some ways she was seen as an unofficial queen.

Whether it' true, who knows? It seems to me that every time 2 women are put in positions of power "agaist" each other people instinctively like to talk of a catfight.
I've also read about this rumour somewhere.

Based on the rumour I've known, it's Meryem the one who likes pushing her will toward her sister inlaw, it's been said once she told Salma to change her hairstyle and both ladies ended up in big argue because Salma refused it, the situation colled down after Mohamed VI told his sister that salma has right to keep her own style.

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 08:40:25 PM »

oh he is handsome

he is going to a school at the palace, did I get this right??? If yes who are the other kids there?

yes,if i undersant well what i read in this school his dad as his aunts and all the princes and princesses make their first studies,the other kids is normal moroccan children,i guess they are the kids of the friends of the royal couple they are just 5 kids.

@Rita
I once read that the kings sisters do not like lalla salma. Is that true?
well,i know for sur that she have great relationship with Lalla Hasna Lalla Asmae the other sisters,and she is very very close to Moulay Rachid the king's brother she considerate him like a bother and her best friend i read in the TFR that both were last two weeks in Saudi Arabia performing rites of Omra the minor hajj......
for Lalla Meryem i heard she didn't accepte Lalla Salma easily as LS said she is so close to her brother the king and for years she was the first lady and i think she fell in risk maybe,i don't think it's the case now as i saw them together seval time on TV or photos they seems relaxed and enjoying each other company not the best friends but get along well,i think that Lalla Salma was so clever when she choose her domain of work far of Lalla Meryem maybe like that the sister didn't fell in risk anymore.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 107   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: