Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lalla Salma of Morocco News and Pictures  (Read 265819 times)
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ruby for July

Ignore
« Reply #900 on: July 11, 2018, 06:24:27 PM »

The mother-in-law there is probably her father's second wife. Her own mother died when Salma was three.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #901 on: July 11, 2018, 06:29:23 PM »

pixiecat Yes Lalla Latifa is still alive ,after her hasbund Hassan II passer away she chose Paris to live there as it's known her relation with her son  Mohammed VI kind of weirdo or let's say unexistante he and his sibilings were rised by nannies and they didn't saw their mother often they were living without her with them in same place so the relation is complicated it was Lalla Salma that Built bridges with the mother and insisted Lalla Khadija and Moulay Hassan know and visit their grandmother often she also organized and more than once activities that include the kids and their grandmother in Paris or in Morocco.
PS: Lalla Salma living with her mother in law is just remours nothing is sure 100%.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #902 on: July 11, 2018, 06:32:31 PM »

The mother-in-law there is probably her father's second wife. Her own mother died when Salma was three.
I was talking about Lalla Latifa the mother of the King, i don't think Lalla Salma relation with her step mother is that good.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #903 on: July 11, 2018, 07:04:59 PM »

pixiecat Yes Lalla Latifa is still alive ,after her hasbund Hassan II passer away she chose Paris to live there as it's known her relation with her son  Mohammed VI kind of weirdo or let's say unexistante he and his sibilings were rised by nannies and they didn't saw their mother often they were living without her with them in same place so the relation is complicated it was Lalla Salma that Built bridges with the mother and insisted Lalla Khadija and Moulay Hassan know and visit their grandmother often she also organized and more than once activities that include the kids and their grandmother in Paris or in Morocco.
PS: Lalla Salma living with her mother in law is just remours nothing is sure 100%.

Thanks, Rita!  I owe you a Star when the time is up. 

That's great that she brought the family back together.  I hope that the divorce doesn't separate her from the grandchildren in the future.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #904 on: July 11, 2018, 08:09:19 PM »

You are welcome pixiecat  Star
 I don't know what for now but looks to me like this family is falling appart  Sad

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: