Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Ameerah/ Amira al-Taweel of Saudi Arabia  (Read 304916 times)
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: October 04, 2015, 12:17:23 AM »

I think she is doing quite a bit by daring to reveal herself in public "naked"--meaning no abaya or hijab. And she received a lot of criticism for that.

She could have played by the rules and covered. She does drive outside KSA, but there is only so much that she can do without serious consequences as this place is not for the faint of heart (if you are a women).

The truth will eventually be revealed!
EmpressTheodora

Muted
Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: December 02, 2017, 05:26:39 AM »

I hope Ameerah is ok. Her ex-husband is being held prisoner by the new Crown Prince of Saudi, and some reports say that Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal is being maltreated.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: December 02, 2017, 09:27:49 PM »

I hope Ameerah is ok. Her ex-husband is being held prisoner by the new Crown Prince of Saudi, and some reports say that Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal is being maltreated.
after their divorece each one go  his way i wonder why what happen to her ex should affect her,she is still in Saudi Arabia and she attended couple of weekd ago the Misk Global forum (Queen Rania attended too)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MPyhw_ZUss

Astrid

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: December 12, 2017, 07:23:40 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...turing-Saudi-princes.html

He may be divorced, but I am sure most if not all of the princes held captive have got family. For someone who has sons of one of the people in captivity the situation cannot be nice, I suppose.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: